Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings Opening Order

I am in the process of becoming an authorized XRP dealer and need to make an opening order. I figure if anyone is in the market for some AN product, this could be a great opportunity for all of us. I have to place an opening order... and the bigger the order, the more I save. Which means I'm willing to pass along those savings to you guys if it helps me with a larger initial order. Now keep in mind, if it's something you need right now, then this is not going to be a good option for you. As it will take time to get everyone gathered up that's in for this and receive payment from those people so I can place the order. This would basically operate as a group buy. The prices I quote you would the most you would spend, with the possibility of additional discounts depending on the amount of people we get to commit.

If you are not familiar with XRP, then you need to familiarize yourself! They have EVERYTHING when it comes to AN product. XRP is widely used in professional racing, NASCAR, ARCA etc. They have some very innovative product. I'm pretty sure if they don't make it, it doesn't exist. You can download their 96 page catalog here:

http://www.xrp.com/xrp_catalog.pdf

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with the XRP part #'s you need, along with quantity, color etc. I will then reply with a quote and we can go from there. Please be patient as they have thousands of part #'s that I have to search through to get you your quote. I will most likely have your quote back to you within 2-3 days. Please do not request a quote if you do not have any intentions of getting in on this opening order. Once I'm a dealer and have made the opening order, then you can flood me with the standard product quotes.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-27-2011 at 09:23 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Just curious on what the lead time may be?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
No more than 2 months.... could be much, much sooner depending on how much interest I get.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
brizzle3000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
brizzle3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im in for an oil return/feed and coolant return / feed lines for my gt2871r
Old 11-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Email sent..something I forgot to include. If the standard blue/red (no BB on part number) is significantly cheaper let me know the price of both if you can. Thanks!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This is a great oppurtunity to get awesome fittings at an awesome price. XRP (for those who dont know) are used in several forms of racing including NASCAR. XRP is litterally a one stop shop for those who want -AN fittings & hose for fuel, oil, coolant and power steering. They are one of two companies I know who have BLACK power steering hose (blue is wack). Plus they have black and nickel finishes.

For those who are using lines for oil, keep in mind XRP HS-79 hose & fittings larger than the competition [Catalog Pg.15]. And for those who want AN oil and fuel filters, XRP makes all different sizes, flow rates and micron ratings. They even make a fuel filter that screws into the Bosche 044 external pump!

Basically XRP is the shizzle. Toby is bringing quality stuff to our community. You can count me in on this!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzle3000 View Post
im in for an oil return/feed and coolant return / feed lines for my gt2871r
Email me part #'s man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niscur29 View Post
Email sent..something I forgot to include. If the standard blue/red (no BB on part number) is significantly cheaper let me know the price of both if you can. Thanks!
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
This is a great oppurtunity to get awesome fittings at an awesome price. XRP (for those who dont know) are used in several forms of racing including NASCAR. XRP is litterally a one stop shop for those who want -AN fittings & hose for fuel, oil, coolant and power steering. They are one of two companies I know who have BLACK power steering hose (blue is wack). Plus they have black and nickel finishes.

For those who are using lines for oil, keep in mind XRP HS-79 hose & fittings larger than the competition [Catalog Pg.15]. And for those who want AN oil and fuel filters, XRP makes all different sizes, flow rates and micron ratings. They even make a fuel filter that screws into the Bosche 044 external pump!

Basically XRP is the shizzle. Toby is bringing quality stuff to our community. You can count me in on this!
Yeah, what he said

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
memphis180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
memphis180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
those look awsome tust wish i had all my other stuff baught first
Old 11-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
zz_kouki_zz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
zz_kouki_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Pm me if you have lines available already for t28
Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #10
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz_kouki_zz View Post
Pm me if you have lines available already for t28
I'll say it again: part #'s, part #'s, part #'s. If you want a quote you need to give me the part #'s you need to make the lines for your turbo. I don't know what fittings you want or how you are going to run your lines etc. So get all of that planned out, figure out what fittings you want and let me know. You would be assembling your own lines, so you can make them however you want/need them for your application.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Just letting you know that if you emailed me a parts list, I will be getting that quote over to you sometime late tonight.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #12
Mikeyboy

Trader Rating: (3)
Mikeyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
will you be offering any kind of hose building service? for instance if i wanted to use crimp fittings, but i certainly don't want to spend the money to get the crimping tool.
I'll email you the list of part numbers i need tomorrow night ish.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyboy View Post
will you be offering any kind of hose building service? for instance if i wanted to use crimp fittings, but i certainly don't want to spend the money to get the crimping tool.
I'll email you the list of part numbers i need tomorrow night ish.
Possibly... the setup would cost me $2500 for the crimping tool and -8 through -20 die. So it would probably depend on how much of an initial order I get.

Cool man, just shoot me over the part #'s and I'll get you a quote no later than this weekend.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread