Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
burnsmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2000 Honda Prelude SH $6000 North GA area!

So unfortunate issues have forced me to sell my car, I dont want to because its a great daily driver. She gets 30+ miles to the gal, yes 30+/gal, when I fill up im usually over 400 miles on the tank, and thats highway/street. Mileage is high 150K, but no issues, she doesnt burn oil, doesnt smoke. I had the timing belt, water pump, and belts done at 135k by a shop. Did the EGR plugs at 142K, changed plugs and replaced battery at 145K. Runs like a champ, change oil every 3-3.5K miles, synthetic of course. Car would be 8/10 for looks, no major flaws just nicks here and there but the VIS cf hood is very dull previous owner never waxed, I attempted to refinish as you can tell from the pix but clear faded right away. Interior 9/10 all there and clean, no rips, but window tint should be replaced, no bubbles just faded in areas. I am not pulling anything from the car nor will I part anything. I did not race the car, I am near 30 years old with 3 kids and dont really care for street racing anymore. Car was babied and wash when I could but GA wether rarely left it clean, damn rain. So as far as specs here we go.

2000 Honda Prelude SH(BLAH BLAH BLAH stuff that goes with SH)
Moonroof, A/C, PS, all work great!
150K, all original
5spd no grinds
DC sports short shift kit
H22A, doesnt smoke or burn oil
MSD 8.5MM Plug Wires
DC SS Headers
AEM Intake
Hayame Exhaust
I have 3 sets of Lude rims, I will sell 1 set with the car, (1 base and 2 SH)
Lowered on H&R springs
Trunk Lid painted black by previous owner(not replaced)
Dat1 tow hook
Momo shift knob
Alpine HU does NOT come with car

And the jumper cables are not in there for me, I just always them in all my cars as a precaution for others. :bigthumb:

My price is pretty firm at $6000, im a little flexible but not much since there is a quota that i need to take care of my emergency. Umm lets see, serious people only, no joy rides, , all that good stuff. I live in Cartersville, GA and would be willing to meet up for SERIOUS buyers only, if you want to just look at the car you come here. My name is Anthony, call 678-836-4457 or pm for any questions, i am kind and dont bite so dont be afraid. Trades welcomed, just PM, prefer small trucks like Ranger plus cash. Thanks for looking! :bigthumb:

Anthony
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

Open to trades but NO cash on my end! Im married and dont have funds!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

I added a couple pix, I have had people want to see photos of the ATTS lights on and also the wheels currently on are base wheels because the other 2 pairs of SH wheels have crap tires.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
nos487
Leaky Injector

nos487 is an unknown quantity at this point
90 240sx with rb20det swap?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #5
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos487 View Post
90 240sx with rb20det swap?
PM me specs or send me a link if you have one.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

PRICE DROP $5000!!!

So heres the deal, CEL came on and its for the EGR valve and I dont want to clean the ports and do all that fun stuff so I would rather drop the price and just pay my wifes car off. The car has base wheels on it now with decent tires but I will also throw in 2 sets of SH wheels, a black set and stock set(stock set has Honda caps). If you have a small beater truck i will trade plus cash on your end. Text or call 951-966-1747, ask for Anthony
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
burnsmonkey
Zilvia Member

Pending deal and EGR problem gone!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsmonkey View Post
Open to trades but NO cash on my end! Im married and dont have funds!
Quote:
I added a couple pix, I have had people want to see photos of the ATTS lights on and also the wheels currently on are base wheels because the other 2 pairs of SH wheels have crap tires.
Quote:
PRICE DROP $5000!!!

So heres the deal, CEL came on and its for the EGR valve and I dont want to clean the ports and do all that fun stuff so I would rather drop the price and just pay my wifes car off. The car has base wheels on it now with decent tires but I will also throw in 2 sets of SH wheels, a black set and stock set(stock set has Honda caps). If you have a small beater truck i will trade plus cash on your end. Text or call 951-966-1747, ask for Anthony
Quote:
Pending deal and EGR problem gone!
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.