Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
ih8bmps
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ih8bmps is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Twisted motion burglary

Sadly my shop was robbed on Tuesday morning between 3am and 7am, they stripped my race car down stole a customers car along with 30 grand in parts

“Twisted motion is posting a cash reward for the info in leads to the people responsible for breaking Into our shop and stealing one of our cars and all our stuff. This is not a reward to return the stuff that was stolen but simply a bounty on the **sholes that did this. $2,000 cash reward for the info leading to the people responsible.

Ace’s car was one of the things that have been stolen, along with 5 or 6 godspeed turbo chargers 2 sr20det motors ( 1 of them being mine) the wheels and tires off my race car which was left on jackstands (18×10.5 varrstoens) black with federal 595s and rsrs in front neo chrome lug nuts 6 steering wheels with nrg adapters 2 bride gradation reclineable seats with rails an i pad, glowshift gauges 4 turbo smart boost controllers a greddy type rz BOV.

I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of things but at the moment this is what i can remember. I’m offering a 2000 dollar cash reward leading to the recovery or the person who did this to us. it can be completely anonymous, a text or call from a blocked number is fine. I’m awaiting the security footage from the front of the shop which hopefully will tell me who was a part of this. so far what i have is a skinny male brimmed hat and shorts with a lifted white ford ranger or f150, lifted with black rims. he looks over the fence then runs to his truck and pulls to the front. 4 cars where involved in this. I’ve had a few calls saying a slammed red integra was trying to sling sr20dets today please keep an eye open for us. whoever did this, you will be caught its just a matter of time. there are cameras surrounding my building."
ih8bmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damn that's so eff up. Sorry what happen to you guys. Hope those stupid ass thieves get caught!
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
RhdjokerNJ
Leaky Injector

RhdjokerNJ is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that sucks check local craigslist listing because 9/10 its kids and theyre retarded and post it all in local ad
RhdjokerNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
S13slida
Leaky Injector

S13slida is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^

I doubt its some "kids" That broke into this shop, they must have some type of connection with the shop because for someone to break into a shop and steal a car + over 30 grand in stuff knows what they are doing...

GL man sucks to hear what happened
S13slida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #5
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^true true.. man trust these days is sooo hard be be kept. im sorry for the loss i got a couple of people i know in vegas ill tell to keep an eye out.
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sorry to hear this. too bad we cant just cut off hands when people steal. I'm sure it would happen a lot less.

you pick up plates from any of the cars? maybe run back some footage from the prior days for suspicious activity, I can assure you if they broke in and did all that, you were scoped out. That's not a moment of opportunity thing, that's definitely planned out.

red integra slanging sr20's? thats a red flag right there...i cant think of a single honda guy i know that works with/on/sells nissan parts, they're vtec all the way (lol smh) find out whos selling it and call them to look at one for purchase. pretend your someone else, have a friend go with you. if its yours, call the police.

keep an eye on those honda car crews selling nissan parts on facebook groups they like to use to sell stolen shit. and craigslist. maybe ask around some local meets or something too.

Not sure how large your shop/staff is, but maybe its time to hire security to help protect your investments, or re-arrange some hours so there is always someone on shift at the facility. and get a REALLY loud alarm, like REALLY FUCKING LOUD, SO THEIR EARS BLEED

If theres any unique things about the engine to identify it that would help.

I personally like to engrave my CA DMV number into various discreet parts of my car and that way if it ever goes missing i know to just check for my numbers (who else is engraving my license number in their car right?) and if i see my number or its shaved off and shit then its goin down.

theif cant talk their way outta that shit.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Are those Ipads traceable if they are turned on? May want to look into that.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #8
Rescue56

Rescue56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Update, Reward is up to $5k in cash and labor. Check out Vegasdrift.com for pics and information. My motor was stolen from the shop it has a Blue Valve cover, Godspeed intake manifold and a gold fuel rail.
Rescue56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #9
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14SRguy View Post
keep an eye on those honda car crews selling nissan parts on facebook groups they like to use to sell stolen shit. and craigslist. maybe ask around some local meets or something too.
Yep, there was a group in Riverside where it's a whole bunch of 1988-1992 Hondas selling parts from Evos to Zs to even American Muscle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
DJ-of-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yep mostly the tweakers/dumb kids/dumb tweaker kids around here that try and come up on peoples shit. certain areas around here are worse than others...home gardens is proably the worst as far as car thefts, but its not nearly as bad as places like LA and long beach.

you got eyes open in riverside just in case it turns up out here, sounds pretty distinct.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14SRguy View Post
yep mostly the tweakers/dumb kids/dumb tweaker kids around here that try and come up on peoples shit. certain areas around here are worse than others...home gardens is proably the worst as far as car thefts, but its not nearly as bad as places like LA and long beach.

you got eyes open in riverside just in case it turns up out here, sounds pretty distinct.
Sadly enough, it probably is the same group since there were some Celica members find their rare parts being sold in Riverside, but was stolen in L.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
DJ-of-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #12
Rescue56

Update, the Thieves were caught. They are being charged with a shit ton. There names are Tevin Harrison, Juwan Hunt, and Jeremy Hunt. Jeremy Hunt was putting the parts he stole off Aces car onto the car he bought from craigslist. Not everything has been recovered but we are working with the police to get everything. I don't know if they are on Zilvia but just thought I would spam an update. We caught those slack jawed *SNIP*!
Old 07-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #13
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
acslater9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue56 View Post
Update, the Thieves were caught. They are being charged with a shit ton. There names are Tevin Harrison, Juwan Hunt, and Jeremy Hunt. Jeremy Hunt was putting the parts he stole off Aces car onto the car he bought from craigslist. Not everything has been recovered but we are working with the police to get everything. I don't know if they are on Zilvia but just thought I would spam an update. We caught those slack jawed [B]*SNIP*[/B!
Happy to hear that they were caught hope you get all your stuff back!
acslater9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to hear that dude. I hope they get rape!
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:56 AM   #15
Rescue56

I got my motor back but my Valve cover was stolen and replaced with a shitty one, my turbo manifold and turbo are gone also..... But atleast I have my motor back.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #16
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Glad to hear the guys got caught, but I cant believe people would steal godspeed turbos. I wouldn't take one if it was given to me.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Glad to hear, hope this shitty justice system brings you justice!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
ih8bmps
Leaky Injector

ih8bmps is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys, we caught all three of them 1 was a member of this forum. It was jeramie Hunt, his brother juwan hunt, and tevin Harrison who's user name is imjdmru. He's trying to sell his car in the for sale section. But it's in the impound lot still. I just called to confirm this. You can feel free to look up the arrest records, also have pics of my stuff at his house as well as his car being towed from the house with stolen parts on it
ih8bmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #19
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
in for pics
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #20
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post these dumbasses pictures here and Facebook embarrassed their sorry ass.
ppl like that are no good and no matter what the authorities do .. If anything ,
these trash will only feel bad once embarrassed. It really works!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #21
soryu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
soryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
in for pics
+1 and facebook acc.
soryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #22
Drose
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Drose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ya what happened with these kids? I heard they got let off?
Drose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #23
PedroVonSmithton

PedroVonSmithton is an unknown quantity at this point
Tevin Harrison and Juwan Hunt are still awaiting there day in court, But Jeremy Hunt got railed in court, that was his third strike.
PedroVonSmithton is offline   Reply With Quote