Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Your last moving violation was given to you because?
They have quotas. It was the end of the month. 61 26.64%
Entrapment. 34 14.85%
"The Man" is trying to keep you down. 66 28.82%
I was guilty as sin and went ahead and lawyered up 94 41.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Your last moving violation....

Your last moving violation was given to you because?

A: They have quotas. It was the end of the month.

B: Entrapment.

C: "The Man" is trying to keep you down.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
D: I was speeding

it was like 6 months after i got my drivers license
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
D. I was speeding. Fuck this poll is lame without that catagory. Fuck we all speed whoever lies about that well hahahhaha they are just lying to themselves.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This poll just got so much better just now

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Guilty.

Expired tags.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #6
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
guilty50%
screwed50%

going two miles an hour past a school bus...

stupid? yes

set up? possibly
Old 02-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
I saw this question on some goofy calender, its obviously not suposed to be taken seriously....

thanks for adding option D; that way, before your brain explodes from having a lack of a sense of humer, you'll have an answer to choose.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
I saw this question on some goofy calender, its obviously not suposed to be taken seriously....

thanks for adding option D; that way, before your brain explodes from having a lack of a sense of humer, you'll have an answer to choose.
Its not a question of my brain exploding from a lack of sense of humor. The questions do not pose themselves humorously. The calender may be goofy of course if its goofy it means it also could be lame. Forgive me for not laughing at lame humor.

Though your idea that a poll on this forum is obviously not serious is more humorous than your poll. So many dumb asses post seriously stupid lame ass polls in seriousness that yours actually comes across serious and not humorous at all. Take that for what its worth.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #9
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
got pulled over because the guy next to me decided to do a burn out at a stop sign, and i got blamed for it? wtf? IDIOT.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I mean, I COULD add the option of "the cops are on a witch hunt for SRs," but the fact of the matter remains that we don't have that problem in NC, but nothing about the original post even felt a little bit humorous.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
driving on a suspended. got that fixed by getting past tickets off my license (100 days supervision, just had to pay to put 2 tickets back in court) and the driving on a suspended charge was dropped.

see? just pay your way out of things. the government just wants money, thats all.

i have a clean license now. no tickets, no violations
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
88 in a 55 in North Cacalac. Dropped to 68 in a 55 after 8 hour class from hell. BTW the fastet ticket was 155 in a 70 lol.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #13
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Red light almost a year ago.
Caught by camera. Cop followed me for a little but gave up. I guess he figured the camera already got me.
$50
Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #14
2bad240
Leaky Injector

2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about
out of town and lost lastnight, ran a stopsign, i was following a jeep and they ran it too. i told the cop i was lost, still got a ticket.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #15
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I had a modified exhaust so the cop thought i was speeding. It was october 31st, I was only going 33 in a 35. Shortly after I got pulled over I pulled into the next gas station and I see the same cop giving another ticket to someone else.

Palo Alto cops suck balls!

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #16
Fash00
Leaky Injector

Fash00 will become famous soon enoughFash00 will become famous soon enoughFash00 will become famous soon enough
C: 18th time ive been pulled over and only 3rd time they noticed i had no inspection.And lift tickets FTMFL
Fash00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #17
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Guilty as charged Operating to endanger, Property damage, Disturbing the peace...lawyered up and beat everything. All for drifting a cul-de-sac, I am an a-hole and i will never do it again.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #18
TanaMU
Zilvia Member

TanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enough
Dangerous driving is such a relative term...
TanaMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:46 AM   #19
hashiriya13
Zilvia Member

hashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nice
Guilty, It was 16 years ago and I was speeding, not wearing my seat belt, tire were bald and my dual cherry bombs ended just past the front seats. Yeah I was guilty and knew it.

If You are in need of stuff from Japan I can Help you out. Small stuff only, shoot me a PM.

If You have bought or buy from me I finally have a review thread CLICK HERE
hashiriya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
What: Guilty of speeding (75 in a 45). Caught in a speed trap. Funny thing is, they have never had a trap there on that road before and haven't had one since.

Where: On a really long stretch of road. Even though people say the cops in that area are assholes, nobody fucking does the speed limit on that road regardless. 45MPH in that area is pretty ridiculous imo but whatever. Since I graduated I rarely drive over there anymore and if I do, I'm on my best behavior.

When: After school in November of 06, just before Thanksgiving weekend....no traffic. Just great.

The good part: Cop was nice enough to drop the ticket to 55 in a 45. Told him I was sorry, this is my first ticket, etc. $230 became $85 and I took the course to get the point on my license dropped.

Been ticket free for 2 years! Knock on wood.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #21
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
02/02/08

Guilty

I was paying attention to my GPS when the light turned yellow, no big deal right. (Wrong) I gas it only to realize I'm in 3rd and the light barely catches me. When I realized I'm not gonna make it the Cop traveling towards me is probably hoping I don't. I blow by the light see him and just pulled over when I saw him signaling to flip the bitch. The cop turns around no lights no accel or nothing. (I'm already parked,I know I was getting ref'd). I look up and the cops beside me. (female cop)

Cop:"Thats a good way to get your car impounded."
Me: I'm dumb I thought I could make it.
Cop:You were going fast enough. I gotta go to another call. Drive safe.
Me: Sank You Jesus!! I will never run a red light again.

Running a light is more serious in California that speeding.
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #22
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
none of the above..... im an angel when it comes to driving on the street....
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #23
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
115 in a 45... dropped to 74 in a 45 so i didn't lose my license... after an hour of being called everything but a white guy by the cop... I was 17, just finished drivers ed class and had 12 point on my license... luckily cause that would have taken all 6 you start with here in WV... The cop knew me dad, thank god.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
Moncef
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Moncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
According to marion PD...

37 in a 20...knocked it down to 30 in a 20, cost me $80.

the speed limit on that street goes from 35, to 30, to 20, all within 50 yards.

the most i've broken the limit would have been 120 in a 55...multiple times. didn't get caught.

Moncef
Moncef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #25
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
D. Exhibition of speed. Guilty as charged.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #26
KOUKI KAN KAN

KOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-known
got me for having my car sit to low to the ground ,its only dropped 2 inches 150$ FTW? MARYSVILLE COPS SUCK ASS
KOUKI KAN KAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:52 AM   #27
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
fix it exhaust ticket right next to irwindale speedway!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:02 AM   #28
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
had a car for 4 years... i've only been pulled over once and that was to tell me to please slow down. The cop didn't even get out of his car. Nice guy :P
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:16 AM   #29
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
mine was kinda complex... i was cut off and then the van that cut me off slammed on his breaks, so i hit him, and there was an off duty police officer that called backup and had him write me a ticket for following to closely... Gay, i consider it being profiled haha, not really
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:43 AM   #30
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
98 in a 75, I deserved it. I had to drive 120 miles for my court date and they dropped everything because I showed up and was polite.
My first ticket was 135 in a 45, dropped to 79 in a 45 with a $398 dollar fine and 8 hours of traffic survival school.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote