Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
s13 *STOLEN 240* NYC area. damn those thieves

it seems like this happens every week for 240's now. it became the new civics.

posting up for a friend of mine. unfortunately he didnt have pictures of the car.
car was stolen on the night of 4/7/08

if you guy could keep a look out just incase the car is being parted out. or any leads.

thanks in advance guys. we should burn all these thieves. every single last one of them.

the exterior of the car was painted black. it was the freshest.

parts list.

SPC rear arms.
TC racing coil overs
GTSPEC braces and bars *one off GTSPEC c pillar bar*
JWT ecu will only work with injectors and maf supplied.
5zigen typhoon wheels 17x8 fronts 17x8.5 rears. suitomo tires in the front barely used.

350z seats *custom fitted to s13 rails*
Old 04-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
wow, even east coast is getting the heat

hope you guys get it back
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #3
chad91s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the roughchad91s13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
theives are just bitches
hope you et it back in one piece
chad91s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
WTF!!! cant these people get their own cars? great, I never really expected to happen in the east coast with stolen 240s...now I'm getting paranoid...

good luck with the find...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #5
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
wow what a fucking wakeup call to 240sx owners in nyc..where was the car stolen from? did your friend have any alarm system?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:05 AM   #6
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
wow what a fucking wakeup call to 240sx owners in nyc..where was the car stolen from? did your friend have any alarm system?
this car was stolen in queens bayside .. from what my pops told me brooklyn and queens is the spot rah now where alot of cars is being stolen especially hondas and nissans .. guys just be aware where you park and make sure nothing looks suspicious where you park . I hope i don't catch any1 stealing any car from my area cause hes going to lose a arm for sure.
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #7
T00ch
Zilvia Member

T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
damn that sucks. i wish the best of luck in finding/getting it back..

neither coast is safe now.
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #8
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
he left it out only for a few hours. thanks for the support guys. its just sad that the 240 game ended up like this. all of the hard work put in just to be stolen. its a f*cking shame.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #9
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
it was stolen form queens they dont give a fuk bout cars i went to a show in like 01 at flushing meadow mall i park across from the police station with the fat ass cops out there smoking cigs and drinkin and my shit was still stolen i mean yea it was a civic but still in front of the station?? sorry for ya boys loss i bet you anything it'll turn up in newark like every other stolen car in the NYC area
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
shit im taking off all 4 of my wheels every night when i park my fucking car..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #11
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
F*ck me im in NJ this is way to close damn now everyones gettin hit time for some kill switches.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #12
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Isn't there an entire section for this now? Either way, it sucks that this happened and so close to me. Either way, if my car gets stolen, it gets stolen. It's a cheap, stock S-Chassis.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #13
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
sorry to hear hope the car comes back in once peice
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #14
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ill keep a look out. suck this shit is coming to the east.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #15
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
yeah man even the east is getting jacked now.
Sucks to hear about your pals car dude.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #16
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
NYC area?

East coast is getting lit up, too.

Hope the best for your friend.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Damn man I hope he gets it back in one piece. I don't trust anyone. I have a 2-way alarm, pedal lock, Alpha wheel lock, mixed wheel lugs, removable steering wheel and kill switch.

If I was running from an axe murderer and had to jump in my car to get away I'd be dead.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #18
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
If I was running from an axe murderer and had to jump in my car to get away I'd be dead.
hahahhaha......
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #19
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
good luck finding it... happening coast to coast
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #20
TSLegendary
Leaky Injector

TSLegendary is on the path to ruinTSLegendary is on the path to ruinTSLegendary is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to TSLegendary
Damn i hate living in this era right now gas prices are high.Thieves are 9 out of 10 and the economy is at its worst. I wish you alot of luck in your find, a dark blue s13 hatch was just stolen about a week ago also so i dont even know what to do anymore.New York was bound to be a hot spot.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
if you have a modified car expect it to be stolen. you guys put so much money into your cars and dont think about any anti theft or alarm. sorry for your friends loss though.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #22
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
damn I thought it was west coast thing. I was planning on setting up some car security, this will speed up my process.. sorry to hear about your friend car. did you post a pic? I'm using the net from my phone so pics don't always load up..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #23
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
kinda late...but where in NYC? i'll keep my eye out.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote