Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
IcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IcedOutSoulja13
Stolen?? Red '95 S14

Hey everyone...im at my dads house right now and i noticed a red s14 sitting outside on the street...never seen it in this area..EVER and niether have any of my 240 buddies that live here also

the wierd thing is that it has no plates...no front or rear and as im sure u guys know thats illegal even when parked...i might add its in front of another car to block the view of the rear plate...

its a 95 Red s14 with a carbon fiber hood, has unknown aero on the front and some skirts...gold/bronze wheels...also has a blue roll cage and suede interior(not stock) not sure of the engine but it has a damn big intercooler stickin out in clear sight...i do have the vin number just incase...
IcedOutSoulja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Call the authorities about it. Suspicious looking car without plates is enough to call for.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #3
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

IcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enough
my bad...i forgot to say in the post that i DID call the cops...they said its "questionable" and that they will send a squad car to take a picture...not much help but i tried...
Old 03-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #4
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
my bad...i forgot to say in the post that i DID call the cops...they said its "questionable" and that they will send a squad car to take a picture...not much help but i tried...
im not surprised, they prolly wont pay any attention to it
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
ya i called it n to the police and there like ok...wtf there not doing anything prductive atleast investigate the matter..here a cell phone pic of it...

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

shoulda updated few hours ago but was busy....cops did go by to check it out and it came up not stolen...so i guess its legit
Old 03-30-2008, 01:13 AM   #7
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
damn good work son

hope the dude gets it back!

^wait are you artins friend? (the one with the fd)
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

son? ok dad....read...and ull notice that the cops found that its NOT stolen....
Old 03-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #9
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
oh whoops sorry misread that =)
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote