Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
dudeimkhmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dudeimkhmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F/T: Clean 1999 Mazda Miata

I have a super clean 99 miata for sale. It is a 5 Speed, super clean exterior and interior. It does have a Torsen LSD from factory, engine is 100% stock besides a muffler delete and been that way since the factory. on to the mods

Exterior is bone stock Besides
16x8 +20 Rota RB
Brand new Kuhmo Ecstas all around 205/40R16

Interior
Authentic Bride Low max Seat
Crow harness
Hard Dog Double Diagonal roll bar
NRG Wood Grain wheel
NRG Hub

Suspension
Eibach Coilovers (Pro-S, says made by KW on them)
Eibach Sway bars front and rear
Racing Beat Endlinks

Engine is bone stock

Car is reliable as hell, when i bought it from PO registration fees were almost 500 bucks. A/c was supposed to work but it didn't and he cleared the CEL right before he sold it to me which hid the EGR problem and the shitty idle. I have since done all the maintenance that he had claimed to do which he obviously didn't. Also defroster on the top wasn't working.
-Fixed A/C (works amazing now, it gets TOO cold in this cali heat)
-Fixed the EGR
-Fixed the idle problem
-Trans flush
-Oil Change
-New plugs
-New plug wires
-Brake flush
-P/S Flush
-Coolant Flush
-Fixed Defroster (some wires that were broken)

Car is pretty damn immaculate, Top is in perfect condition. Car really is in perfect condition but i want something with more seats (although i know the back seats in a 240 are really ridiculous.)

The only Cons as far as i know right now are as follows
-drivers window doesn't go down all the way, hasn't bothered me as such right now due to the a/c working realy good and its hot as fuck anyway.
-high mileage 181,xxx miles ( but as you can see i did all the maintenance. ) I did all the maintenance myself, No receipts but you can obviously see that i did all these things with the brand new fluid. I was dumb enough to buy the car at night and everything looked new but wasn't.

Looking for trade for a clean s14/s13(not really looking for an s13 unless its a coupe), MUST HAVE WORKING A/C, Must be 5speed. Anything else really thats rwd/awd and manual. HMU! 562-682-9919

on to the pictures

dudeimkhmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links