Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Koukimonsta18
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Koukimonsta18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
s14 1998 Base Model Kouki TW (Manual)

Alright I am just seeing what I can get out of this. I worked hard to get this car, but because of me going to The Citadel, I might have to get rid of my behbeh.
I bought it about a year ago, I am the second owner. It was first owned by a insurance businessmen who had a hard time giving up this car. It has 187,990 miles on it. The Tach says 209,770 (I had to replace the original one). I just changed the oil this past Friday. It is a 1998 base model. No wrecks or never been repainted. CLEAN CARFAX
I don't know if I want to trade or sell it out right. If i were to trade, I would be interested in clean coupes w/ SR20 prefer with oem fronts, silvia fronts are welcomed. I am just trying to see the offers I get. It will come with a Chilton repair manual and maintenance log (maybe a car cover too). Also I have 3 keys, 2 normal ones and the original valet key. I have used fully synthetic oil, 10w 30 and always a PL24457 Purolater filter. Still has original dust cover underneath the car. Everything is functional on the car. This has always been a Florida car.
Pm me or
Email: [email protected]

I'm pretty laid back so feel free to ask questions
No Thread Shitting

Things that have been done to it/ repairs:
- Full z32 brake conversion w/ cross drilled/ slotted rotors, smurf blue calipers, and functional ebrake! (used r33 ebrake cables and ebrake setup)
- Replaced Tachometer
- Converted to 5 lug
- Bought new tires about 2 weeks ago w warranty (slapped on some hella tyte blacks wheels)
- Replaced starter, Part was bought from Napa with a lifetime warranty. (I have all receipts and warranty paperwork)
- JDM tyte drift button (it was a gift so why not use it)
- A/C maintenance (includes all paperwork)

Cons:
- Volume button on Radio recently went out
- Hole on rear seat about the size of a dime
- Crack on front bumper (some paint peal)
- Some dents/ dings (12 year old car stuff)

Exterior: 8/10
Interior: 8/10

Hole in seat

Front bumper crack/ paint

Last edited by Koukimonsta18; 03-31-2011 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: info
Koukimonsta18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links