Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:38 AM   #271
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Thanks bud, everytime I see your 13 I wanna get one! lol, I think your were at the meet last time, I didnt make it this last one but I'll see you guys the next.

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #272
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CLNS14 View Post
Thanks bud, everytime I see your 13 I wanna get one! lol, I think your were at the meet last time, I didnt make it this last one but I'll see you guys the next.
Thanks. Man...I got your car mixed up with the other guys white S14 that was at the meet last time. Another 3rd White Kouki S14 showed up last night (Marcus). His S14 is clean too. Hope you can make it out to the next meet. last night had about the same turn out but with more S13's this time around.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #273
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
not to thread jack but exactly were do you guys hold your sd 240 meets i live in oceanside so going up north or down south really dosent matter

rules.. saw a dunked out s13 coupe red on 5 south we were headin to the coronado bridge exit forgot what you took but i threw the thumbs up in my homies green s14 o btw it also had the silvia decal the coupe center piece was black and had stock exhaust had rims but couldnt tell cause i was dark
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #274
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Chulajuana
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-together.html

Mira Mesa
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...iego-meet.html
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #275
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
not to thread jack but exactly were do you guys hold your sd 240 meets i live in oceanside so going up north or down south really dosent matter
there's a weekly meet on sundays in oceanside @ in n out...

Login

it's not as big as the san marcos in n out meet, the mira mesa meet, or even the chula vista meet, but the dudes that go are legit. dudes from Rush and Thursday Knights are sometimes there.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #276
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post

Login

it's not as big as the san marcos in n out meet, the mira mesa meet, or even the chula vista meet, but the dudes that go are legit. dudes from Rush and Thursday Knights are sometimes there.
thanks lol dont i have you on my myspace hehe remembered the name btw what time on sundays cause i have work but im out but 2pm if its a night time thing im there lol

rules: saw a primered 180 with silvia front at the autozone today in oceanside stock sus. and exhaust but front sets it off lol
Old 09-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #277
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Cool

Yesterday I saw a guy in a clean green Kouki (just like mine!) rolling past the Scripps Mercy Hospital. He gave me a peace sign and kept going the opp. direction. Car looked stock, and really clean.

Today, I saw what looked like a Mediterranean blue Zenki in South Park, and a slammed green Zenki right by the City Heights shopping complex thing.

I was in the green Kouki lowered on Advans, with the (currently) black hood.

If any of you are on here, what up!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #278
stretch240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
stretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stretch240sx Send a message via Yahoo to stretch240sx
Quote:

Login

Since when has this been going down!?! your telling me ive been missing a weekly meet i could have easily gone to?! haha.

Rules: theres a black vert with a s13 front in Oside that was at a barber shop off mission in downtown, anyone on here?
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #279
slowdrift

Trader Rating: (0)
slowdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeZX View Post
Yesterday I saw a guy in a clean green Kouki (just like mine!) rolling past the Scripps Mercy Hospital. He gave me a peace sign and kept going the opp. direction. Car looked stock, and really clean.
What's up!!

It was nice to see another green Kouki. My car is stock and my DD. I have a long commute.
Keep up the good work, your car looked pretty good coming around the corner. Seeing your car made me want to drop a couple grand into mine
slowdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #280
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdrift View Post
What's up!!

It was nice to see another green Kouki. My car is stock and my DD. I have a long commute.
Keep up the good work, your car looked pretty good coming around the corner. Seeing your car made me want to drop a couple grand into mine
Thanks! It's ungodly loud now though with the 3" straight pipe from the RB...You go to any meets around here? I was going to a Dr.'s appointment when I spotted ya. I'm sure I'll see you around again.

Peace, -Blake
Old 09-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #281
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch240sx View Post
Since when has this been going down!?! your telling me ive been missing a weekly meet i could have easily gone to?! haha.
hahah yea sorta... its been going down for the past couple months. i dunno if they are still going weekly though. might want to talk to josh on myspace or sddrift to see whats up because hes usually the one that's always there.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #282
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Spotted a S13 Coupe with Silvia front end. It was a tanish color heading up 805N. Looked clean.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #283
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

s14

Saw a slammed black Zenki today when I was getting off the 5 South near the SD Airport. I gave you some sound from the RB25, you flashed peace and turned right at the light. Figured you might be on here. If so, nice car!

< Green Kouki lowered on SA3R's, black hood.

Oh and yesterday I saw a sick red Kouki with what looked like a JDM front bumper, rear valances, and R33 GTR (?) wheels. Parked in front of an Autozone. Thing was the cleanness. I walked around your car hoping you'd come out to investigate, but you didn't bite. You put my car to shame
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #284
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 Spotted ... Well at my work...

there's three S13's 4 S14's parked 2nd level SMHLJ Scripps. Im trying to see who drives them but I only know of 1 chick nurse I think.... but yeah if you guys are here Im Mike with the utra loud exhaust.... hey heres the

HAPPENING FOOTAGE I took... hey Ryce when are ya gonna show up for our meet at FUDRUCKERS? Mira Mesa?????

Remix for datsunrdster67 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #285
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunrdster View Post
there's three S13's 4 S14's parked 2nd level SMHLJ Scripps. Im trying to see who drives them but I only know of 1 chick nurse I think.... but yeah if you guys are here Im Mike with the utra loud exhaust.... hey heres the

HAPPENING FOOTAGE I took... hey Ryce when are ya gonna show up for our meet at FUDRUCKERS? Mira Mesa?????

Remix for datsunrdster67 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Man...Mira Mesa is far, plus I am supposed to sell my stock wheels tomorrow night.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #286
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Fallbrook

10.03.08 @ 4:15pm White Chuki fastback with a can and Injen stickers on the quarter-glass. Really clean, looked a bit lower than stock in the rear view mirror. Spotted on the 15-S. Passed you by the 76 exit, and you caught back up to me as I was getting on the 78. I was in the dirty as hell black NA8C with the hardtop.

Escondido

10.03.08 @ 6:00pm Red Pignose fastback looked stock with 3 SE alloys and a steelie. Kid driving. Spotted going in to the Wells on Valley & 9th
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #287
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Just saw 3 S13's a black slammed one with Rotas 1 silver just passing I-8 and a blue colored hatch with some sick deep dish VIp style wheels... I want to know these guys are specially the blue one I want those wheels if he takes food stamps... I just got home from Nat City......
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #288
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Saw a white s14 on the 78 heading west and exited on Twin Oaks thursday morning.

I was in the silver z3 and i threw the peace sign. ignoring me was understandable, hahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
thanks lol dont i have you on my myspace hehe remembered the name btw what time on sundays cause i have work but im out but 2pm if its a night time thing im there lol
Yep. If you have the Rush space added, feel free to check out the calendar too cuz I post up local get togethers/BBQs on there.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #289
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Saw a white s14 on the 78 heading west and exited on Twin Oaks thursday morning.

I was in the silver z3 and i threw the peace sign. ignoring me was understandable, hahahahaha.

Yep. If you have the Rush space added, feel free to check out the calendar too cuz I post up local get togethers/BBQs on there.
Brian by any chance did you happen so see the rims on the s14 cause my bro lives off of twin oaks..better yet what time did you see him
Old 10-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #290
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

just before 9.

i think it was black.. i dont remember

i just remember the exhaust cuz it wasnt a n1 can.. it looked like a greddy or something.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #291
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
just before 9.

i think it was black.. i dont remember

i just remember the exhaust cuz it wasnt a n1 can.. it looked like a greddy or something.
lol thats my bro names roger lol rims grey sportmaxx 006 staggered setup not to sure on size hehe
Old 10-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #292
pin0y220
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
pin0y220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
spotted a red s14 zenki saturday on the 805 south going to the 8 west on ramp around 6:00pm.

car was slammed on black wheels with a red pin stripe and a big exhaust. if your on here just wanted to say whats up.
pin0y220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #293
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Prolly the best place to post this little bit o news.

Not gonna mention the guys name he should chime in if he deems it proper but...

There was a burglary attempt on a very helpful/knowledgable s-chassis owner. He said he managed to interupt the burglary attempt but owning a pager alarm. He saw a red s14 and the others cars sounded like sr/turbo motors... kinda vague but keep your eyes/ears open, fellas... there's evil doin's transpirin'...

Last edited by socal_kouki; 10-16-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Area was El Cajon area.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #294
silviachik420
BANNED

silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Prolly the best place to post this little bit o news.

Not gonna mention the guys name he should chime in if he deems it proper but...

There was a burglary attempt on a very helpful/knowledgable s-chassis owner. He said he managed to interupt the burglary attempt but owning a pager alarm. He saw a red s14 and the others cars sounded like sr/turbo motors... kinda vague but keep your eyes/ears open, fellas... there's evil doin's transpirin'...

I can't wait till some one comes for my shit.... you will hear about it on the news cuz I will seriously hurt someone BAD!!!!!!

Tied to the car and dragged status!!!!!!!
silviachik420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #295
silviachik420
BANNED

silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
also what area was this in?????
silviachik420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #296
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Escondido

Eastbound Valley Parkway @ 10:15am Panda Black/White S13 Coupe. Threw you some love, and got some back. (My sister thought it was funny that we waved at each-other without knowing the other person)
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #297
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
spotted a black hatch with a silv conversion and a fatty bombass GT wing on the 78 East around 930 this morning. Thumbs up to you if your in here.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #298
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
White hatch on the 78 east freeway in the mornings at about 715 am ??? looks like it's rollin on 18 ce28's ??? clean ryde !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #299
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Saw a white Titan with Rush Crew, SDDrift, Aspec and other stickers on the back window. I was behind it in my red coupe, but I don't have a horn so I couldn't honk. This was on Alvarado rd.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #300
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Saw a white Titan with Rush Crew, SDDrift, Aspec and other stickers on the back window. I was behind it in my red coupe, but I don't have a horn so I couldn't honk. This was on Alvarado rd.
haha yea thats brians truck.