Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #211
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
How about ideas on a real crazy wing for my s14 anyone come across anything that mounts on the far edge of the trunk like as wide as the trunk and the spoiler would have to be a little wider then stock due to my 40mm wide body...
Thanks though kick ass idea for this thread
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #212
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
like this??

alright

does anyone have pictures of Z32 calipers painted matte or flat black?
and if possible..the NISSAN logo in red, polished, or silver..

thanks!!
Old 12-24-2007, 05:09 PM   #213
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero

Technically this is "gunmetal" from TRG Coating, but it's quite dark and comes out to nearly black in pictures.

The red is just some generic caliper paint i had lying around. I scuffed the letters a bit and applied the red myself after they were powdercoated.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #214
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anyone got some pics of kazama's private s13 convertible?
i want a bunch of em.
thanks in advance
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 07:18 PM   #215
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd like to see some pictures of an s14 that has custom sheet metal fabbed rear overfenders or some more pictures of that gold s14 with the bn blister kit that was on here a while back
Old 12-25-2007, 11:54 PM   #216
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I am curious to see a S14 with stock fenders on 17X9 -3 all around. Also what tire size the person is running. I know someone on here had something close to that.

^^^???

Also, any more shots of this car?

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #217
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
search for user "Red Square"
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:06 AM   #218
speedster

speedster is making a name for him/her selfspeedster is making a name for him/her self
I got one. does anyone have a pic of a rps13 with a s14 kouki? i know i i've the s13 convertible with the s14 front, no rps13. thanks.
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 02:34 AM   #219
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
anyone got a two tone s14. like the whole kit is the other color???
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:45 AM   #220
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
If anyone has them, I'm looking for pictures of an S13 'vert with as many of the following as possible:

-Stock front end (no Silvia conversions)
-Pignose, or Xenon front lip
-Factory (or factory-ish) aero side skirts, and rear valences
-Lowered, ~16" wheels, mesh if possible?
-...with the top down =D
..........=D
Old 12-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #221
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
..........=D
Okay, not exactly, these are 17s and it lacks the sides....imagining the sides shouldn't be too hard.

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #222
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
^^^???

Also, any more shots of this car?

yo ive got more pics of that car
its..cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdrifterguy View Post
anyone got a two tone s14. like the whole kit is the other color???
man it will look stupid
trust me. just look for any picture of an unpainted bodykit
Old 12-26-2007, 01:51 PM   #223
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Need a s13 Hatch with -

1) Origin Aggressive type 1 (hope someone had it on their car, not the one in Origin Lab.com)

2) Version Selcet Type 3
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #224
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i looked for an hour and can't find it.
180sx with the rear bumper missing
with the 326 wing on it
and it work meisters also
thanks
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:06 PM   #225
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
Need a s13 Hatch with -

1) Origin Aggressive type 1 (hope someone had it on their car, not the one in Origin Lab.com)

2) Version Selcet Type 3
just go to versionselect.com ---> gallery ---> Version III to see more pics

that origin agressive aero is all over the place
Old 12-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #226
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
can i get a coupe any color !!!!!!!! silvia frontend with GOLD Volk GTC 's
and or AME SPEC R's
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:37 PM   #227
AMERICAN-SILVIA

AMERICAN-SILVIA is an unknown quantity at this point
can i get a pic of a s13 hatch in ford brittany blue i saw one but i cant find it again thanks
AMERICAN-SILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:32 PM   #228
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i need a pice of an s13 with a Cefiro front end.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:57 PM   #229
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Old 12-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #230
bh_s14

bh_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for kei office zenki s14? anyone? thanks
bh_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #231
Squigs

Squigs is on a distinguished road
anyone got pics of autometer gauges?
Squigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:50 PM   #232
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
anyone have any pics of some rear valence options for s14. im getting a kouki bumper and im trying to decide if its worth paying 2 times what the bumper cost for soke kouki valelences.

zenki/ greddy/ anything?
Old 12-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #233
silvia-junkie
Leaky Injector

silvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura about
i was wondering if any one had a pic of a s14 with a roof spoiler but no deck spoiler. thanks
silvia-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:27 PM   #234
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
hahahahahaha
Now does anyone have a pic of an S14 with this front end? lol
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #235
niberlin
Leaky Injector

niberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her self
s13 with 17inch 5Zigen fn01R. Need to have a width of 8.0, 8.5 or 9.0. Tiresize 225 or 235. Please give me all wheel widths =)
niberlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #236
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooorahh! View Post
can i get a coupe any color !!!!!!!! silvia frontend with GOLD Volk GTC 's
and or AME SPEC R's
here you go!

my friends own
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 06:57 PM   #237
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
that might look good with some fitment and a nice bumper...

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:18 PM   #238
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

alright
im looking for this picture

it was a rally car atop some mountain on a sharp turn racing. it was kind of drifting on this narrow ass road..and fans were in the street and shit almost getting hit.

it was some crazy euro stuff. i believe the photo was in black and white too..kind of dated..maybe..
late 80's - early 90's

thanks!!
Old 12-28-2007, 08:28 AM   #239
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigs View Post
anyone got pics of autometer gauges?
NO Search for these yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by niberlin View Post
s13 with 17inch 5Zigen fn01R. Need to have a width of 8.0, 8.5 or 9.0. Tiresize 225 or 235. Please give me all wheel widths =)
FN's? Come on, in the time it took you to type that post you could've gone to the search bar and found all you were looking for.

These request do not belong here. They are easy to find on your own. We are not here to "give" you pics, just because you don't want to do the leg work. You should be requesting pics that you weren't able to find on your own. Also, pic request for things, just because you think it might look funny or whatever are not for here.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #240
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
kidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
im looking for a blue s13 soupe with silvia front, oem sideskirts, bomex rear valence, roof wing, and a wangan wing
kidcrossover69 is offline   Reply With Quote