Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #17611
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Last shoot before selling it
Dude is that brown interior? If it is I'd love to see some interior shots...
Old 03-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #17612
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
This is the earliest in the season I have ever had my car out and about- pretty nice! Really enjoying having heat in the car as it makes driving around in 30º F weather a million times more tolerable.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #17613
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
This is the earliest in the season I have ever had my car out and about- pretty nice! Really enjoying having heat in the car as it makes driving around in 30º F weather a million times more tolerable.
DUDE it just fucking snowed here yesterday. The weather is super bipolar right now. My AC works but my heater took a shit. Any suggestions on where to start looking?
Old 03-21-2018, 08:29 PM   #17614
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
biggie180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

Kouki 180sx Type-x
biggie180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #17615
koukimonst3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukimonst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Soon enough tax return will be here and I can get 18x9.5j +22 wheels so I can fit my skirt end pieces again since that's all I've been hearing from everybody T_T

ig : koukimonst3r
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #17616
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
^ Just show them this and maybe they will be OK with it. I have always been fine with it on your car knowing the inspiration, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 03-23-2018, 07:29 AM   #17617
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Koukimonsters car is one of my current inspirations. One of the best 180s out there.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #17618
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
FMUF

Old 03-23-2018, 07:42 AM   #17619
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Old 03-23-2018, 07:51 AM   #17620
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Old 03-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #17621
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this page is good.

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:00 AM   #17622
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Kit getting put on today it’s gonna be done tomorrow. This paint looks black but its midnight purple lol, just picked it up from paint today. Can’t wait to show you all tomorrow the final photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:54 AM   #17623
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:42 PM   #17624
a13x.
Zilvia Member

a13x. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
There's also the GT-1 kouki inspired wing. Not sure how it compares to G Corp though- might be the same thing. 100mm wider and 5mm higher. I still think you need over fenders to pull it off properly though.

http://gt1motorsports.cart.fc2.com/c...373ab595799af7
100%.

My wing was 100mm wider too. It looks so bad on OEM rear quarters with ~9j wheels. Everything needs to be perfect to pull this wing off. At least 50mm+ fender imo (revgasm proceed or silver koguchi car).
a13x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:17 PM   #17625
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future

Super happy with how it came out. Just need help if i should refinish my wheels the same color they are now, which is matte gun metal or should i do te37 bronze? Lmk

Old 03-27-2018, 09:51 PM   #17626
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
damn dude... you rock a kouki in manhattan. much respect from queens
Old 03-28-2018, 12:41 AM   #17627
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
damn dude... you rock a kouki in manhattan. much respect from queens

Yeah gotta represent nyc lol. Weak presence of clean 240’s out here

Old 03-28-2018, 07:42 AM   #17628
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 03-28-2018, 08:32 AM   #17629
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

^ Purple and white cars are both awesome. Excellent job guys! It makes me happy to still see cars like this popping up in 2018.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #17630
dalecl9
Leaky Injector

dalecl9 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is still my favorite thread on zilvia.
dalecl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 11:56 AM   #17631
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Super happy with how it came out. Just need help if i should refinish my wheels the same color they are now, which is matte gun metal or should i do te37 bronze? Lmk

This is just so flipping cool.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:48 PM   #17632
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
This is just so flipping cool.

Thank you gonna get the wheels painted soon & then brakes so the whole thing will really come together

Old 04-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #17633
koukimonst3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukimonst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
^ Just show them this and maybe they will be OK with it. I have always been fine with it on your car knowing the inspiration, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Koukimonsters car is one of my current inspirations. One of the best 180s out there.
Thanks for the kind words, soon enough, the fitment will be better

ig : koukimonst3r
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:54 AM   #17634
NoSk1LLeD

NoSk1LLeD is an unknown quantity at this point

Car gets deeper
NoSk1LLeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #17635
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Old 04-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #17636
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 04-13-2018, 04:35 PM   #17637
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 04-13-2018, 04:35 PM   #17638
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 04-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #17639
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Painting my dmax hood and still waiting on my fineline tuning lip... anyone else have serious communication issues with them? Hopefully i'll get everything fitting a little better

Old 04-18-2018, 07:44 AM   #17640
S14Serge
Zilvia Junkie

S14Serge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyless View Post

Fucking goals AF!!!!