Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2016, 08:03 AM   #481
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Man this was all i really liked about him, im afraid the far right we were developing will die now , as many people were just reactionaries.

The world would lose absolutely nothing if muslims never existed

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...im.inventions/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Small sample of Muslims in your little Texas town...

I'm sure that's how ALL Muslims are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Your Muslim opinion is as ignorant as peoples' Trump supporter/deplorable generalization. Tit for tat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Islamophobia is real.

Just cuz you've had a few bad experiences with some shitty Ppl doesn't mean you group and label them all the same....

EXACTLY. Saying all muslims are bad because a small sect of the muslim population are doing bad things shows a fundamental lack of understanding.

It would be like saying southern white people are bad because of the KKK
Black/latino people are bad because of gangs. Police are bad because of a few bad officers. It just does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
My theory: He'll have the VP do the legwork. Also agreeing (for the most part) with the advice of his cabinet, Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader.

Speaking of cabinet, it will be very interesting to see who he has in mind.

Overall, I'm just keeping an open mind in all this and seeing how it will all play out.

I also wonder if he will establish a blind trust. A part of me thinks "No." as he's been against the norms throughout this whole campaign. Some potentially serious conflict of interest might arise.

All speculation but interesting non the less

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...cabinet-231071
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #482
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i jus heard trump is goin to let us import cars now easier
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:25 AM   #483
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
i jus heard trump is goin to let us import cars now easier
i heard this too
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #484
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Link? There's no reason it should be so difficult.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #485
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
[URL]http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.]

This is like 10 minor things compared to like the million things western civilization has invented/developed. Also its compiled by CNN.
They didnt invent the fucking flying machine, if they did, they wouldn't be running around on camels and shit before there was western influence. Flying machine designs go way back to greek times. They didnt invent algebra and mathematics, what is listed is a single minor contribution . Greeks(pythagorean theoream) and the chinese(abacus) had already been doing math shit for like 1500 years when this shit came about. As for the invention of "hospitals" that is complete bullshit, they just say that the arabic arrangement of hospitals kinda reflects modern hospitals, not the technology medicine etc. Hospitals/doctors had been in existence for a long time with Hippocrates and medicine in pre-islamic Egypt.

The whole list is just drivel to discourage people from arriving at conclusions based on historic knowledge. The discrepancy between western invention and the rest of the world is titanic.
Microbiology, physics,chemistry, nuclear power, aerospace, engineering, medicine, 99% of all development in these areas came from western sources.

All they could come up with for muslim "invention" was a super shitty list of 10, i could list like 500 great western inventions off the top of my head.

This is like saying you think the history channel is a vital source of understanding.

Yall are just infected with this silly idea of tolerance, even when you have nothing to gain from it, and you actually lose out. Dont be freakin simple and say "not all people are bad, bla bla" not all communists could be termed "bad" I'm sure some just wanted equality and shit, but the idea led to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Dont be so basic about shit, read history and understand how things developed the way they did, instead of just listing idiotic popular culture propaganda.

Millions of western people died to prevent muslims from destroying western culture, without them there would no Zilvia, there would be no cars, there would be no election. Dont spit on 1000"s of years of sacrifice over this disney channel bullshit.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:07 PM   #486
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
" FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership"

These scare me a bit...
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:16 PM   #487
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
This is like 10 minor things compared to like the million things western civilization has invented/developed. Also its compiled by CNN.
They didnt invent the fucking flying machine, if they did, they wouldn't be running around on camels and shit before there was western influence. Flying machine designs go way back to greek times. They didnt invent algebra and mathematics, what is listed is a single minor contribution . Greeks(pythagorean theoream) and the chinese(abacus) had already been doing math shit for like 1500 years when this shit came about. As for the invention of "hospitals" that is complete bullshit, they just say that the arabic arrangement of hospitals kinda reflects modern hospitals, not the technology medicine etc. Hospitals/doctors had been in existence for a long time with Hippocrates and medicine in pre-islamic Egypt.

The whole list is just drivel to discourage people from arriving at conclusions based on historic knowledge. The discrepancy between western invention and the rest of the world is titanic.
Microbiology, physics,chemistry, nuclear power, aerospace, engineering, medicine, 99% of all development in these areas came from western sources.

All they could come up with for muslim "invention" was a super shitty list of 10, i could list like 500 great western inventions off the top of my head.

This is like saying you think the history channel is a vital source of understanding.

Yall are just infected with this silly idea of tolerance, even when you have nothing to gain from it, and you actually lose out. Dont be freakin simple and say "not all people are bad, bla bla" not all communists could be termed "bad" I'm sure some just wanted equality and shit, but the idea led to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Dont be so basic about shit, read history and understand how things developed the way they did, instead of just listing idiotic popular culture propaganda.

Millions of western people died to prevent muslims from destroying western culture, without them there would no Zilvia, there would be no cars, there would be no election. Dont spit on 1000"s of years of sacrifice over this disney channel bullshit.

Basic? I laugh at the thought of a person who is vilifying an entire religion based on an extremely small minority of its believers calling me basic.

Your hate mongering for Islam shows no bounds.

I often wondered if you were just trolling. Now I see you are just unintelligent. Sad really.

Millions of western people died to prevent muslims from taking over? Hahaha you sound like a Breitbart article.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:03 PM   #488
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
The ban on muslims has been dropped from his site. People shouldn't take him so literally. He pandered to the right and won. Now he can focus on the one thing he personally will be good at. The economy. The wall be a 4ft fence, don't see roe vs wade making it to the top of the agenda and he will not deport everyone day one. As an American you have to respect the country's decision and give him a chance. The fact that fancy pants trudeau wants to renogiate nafta and Price alwaleed was tossing his salad all morning should be proof that this is the new reality!
Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #489
STR8 H8N
BANNED

20k votes for harambe ???
Old 11-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #490
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

Millions of western people died to prevent muslims from taking over? Hahaha you sound like a Breitbart article.

Because they have......... your the one who is being unintelligent . The crusades, the wars in Spain, Illyria, charles martel, lots of Mediterranean wars, the byzantines, etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2016, 02:08 PM   #491
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Because they have......... your the one who is being unintelligent . The crusades, the wars in Spain, Illyria, charles martel, lots of Mediterranean wars, the byzantines, etc etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't pretty much most of that stuff you're talking about from 70+ years ago, at the earliest?

Times have changed.

Also, you're*
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:21 PM   #492
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:

You are trying to defend your point by pulling examples from before 1000 AD?

If that is the case Oh shit we better watch out for the Catholics too.

I will conceded the point that islam has a dark history but to denounced the entire religion and its people due to the actions of the few is still bigoted and narrow minded.

To make you see your own logic see this example.

Some people hate all police because some police have a history of abusing power and unjust killings.

Using my logic

Some people dislike some police departments and/or officers because those departments and officers have histories of abusing power and unjust killings.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #493
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't pretty much most of that stuff you're talking about from 70+ years ago, at the earliest?

Times have changed.

Also, you're*
The boy cares not for grammar

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #494
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Times have changed.

Also, you're*
Time for me to be labeled as a racist... Correct me if I'm wrong but slavery hasn't been practiced in America in 70+ years, at the earliest. But it still resonates badly in the vast majority of blacks in America.

"Times have changed"

Now before everyone calls me a white supremacist, I do think racial/religious/gender issues still exist in America but there has to be a limit on how far we can bend as a nation before we just turn into a bunch of limp dicked pansies. Gays wanna marry, cool. You think you were born in the wrong body, whatever. Women/blacks/mexicans/anyone besides a white male gets paid less than a white male, we're working on it. As long as it wont affect our well-being who are we to stop forward progress of equality.

When we're at war with nations who are predominately Muslim MAYBE it makes a bit of sense to start screening them harder when trying to enter our country. Are the crusades and several other battles between Western and Middle Eastern culture in the past? Yes. Does that mean that everything is kosher and we're ready to start letting them flock into our country while a significant amount (note I said significant NOT a majority) want to see our way of life slowly crumble? I don't think so. I'm sure not every galaxy note 7 will explode when you put it on an airplane but those have been banned because 1/1000 blowing up in flight has been deemed a great enough risk to justify keeping them off.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:15 PM   #495
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Donald Trump For President

Quote:

Times have changed.

Also, you're*

Within 100 years we"ve had the Armenian genocide, the murder of the dutch by muslim Malaysians, the current murder, violence toward, and expulsion of , ancient christian communities all across the middle east, etc etc. Christians still face religious persecution in almost all muslim countries. They will never be as tolerant of us as you perceive us to be as tolerant toward them. They don't tolerate people who have no religion either, in case you were thinking you"ll be fine. Also , most Muslim countries have no tolerance of women, gays, etc

Im not saying like "hey lets murder everyone who's muslim", I"m just saying trying to accept them is like mixing oil and water

Old 11-10-2016, 04:01 PM   #496
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

"times have changed" " bro you can't just make assumptions about everybody" "your grammar sucks haha"

y'all are fucking sheep

just because it didn't happen in the last 24 hours or some shit, doesn't mean the damage just goes away

Google image search Armenian genocide, and christian persecution in the middle east.

I kinda didnt think about people looking at shit while at work, so im sorry. I took that shit down, thats reality though, i was just trying to work off of shock factor.

Last edited by kashira kureijii; 11-10-2016 at 06:32 PM..
Old 11-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #497
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
it's ignorant, and it's divisive.
my post was hyperbole, but uhhh just to play devil's advocate - how is saying trump is intolerant divisive? just look at everything he's done and said over the years. can anyone really argue that it isn't a fact? legitimately want to know
Old 11-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #498
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
get those dead kids off zilvia wth is the matter with you.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:51 PM   #499
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
just got fired, thanks fam

just kidding didn't fired

Last edited by spooled240; 11-11-2016 at 09:48 AM..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #500
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 11-10-2016, 06:33 PM   #501
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
just got fired, thanks fam

Hope your not serious, i took the shit down, i didnt really think about people at work. Im sorry, thats my bad
Old 11-10-2016, 07:01 PM   #502
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
When we're at war with nations who are predominately Muslim MAYBE it makes a bit of sense to start screening them harder when trying to enter our country. Are the crusades and several other battles between Western and Middle Eastern culture in the past? Yes. Does that mean that everything is kosher and we're ready to start letting them flock into our country while a significant amount (note I said significant NOT a majority) want to see our way of life slowly crumble? I don't think so. I'm sure not every galaxy note 7 will explode when you put it on an airplane but those have been banned because 1/1000 blowing up in flight has been deemed a great enough risk to justify keeping them off.
Well, at the same time I'm pretty sure that's not what we're saying either. In fact, I do agree with screening harder, but I believe it goes for everyone, not just of Islamic faith/Muslim.

Quote:
Im hoping the islam ban goes ahead, cuz my hometown has a huge Somali muslim population that they brought in under the pretext of "christian refugees". All of them are on welfare, and they are constantly causing criminal problems for our police. A while back one of their 14 year old "wives" was dumped on the street beat to shit, and the police werent allowed to prosecute anybody, cuz its just their "culture". The hospital also has to constantly deal with genital mutilation cases. They were supposed to work at this slaughter plant, and all of them quit, so they brought in a bunch of really cool and really hard working burmese people to work instead.
The muslims just sorta live in their ghetto now, causing problems and shit.

No one gets along with muslims, christians dont, Sikhs dont, hindus dont, jews dont, hell not even buddhists can tolerate em ,there is mass anti muslim sentiment in burma and thailand.

The ones you may know seem alright cuz they know they"re the minority, but when they become the majority they"re gonna rape your freakin children fam.

The world would lose absolutely nothing if muslims never existed
But kashira - Feel free to keep letting us know how we're sheep, because we don't see it exactly like you do. ( I edited my post, because I misunderstood what you were saying.) At the same time, this is Zilvia, we deal with enough "shock factor" throughout the day, so no need to work off of that.

All in all, in my opinion, everyone entering the country should be screened hard, for the safety of everyone. Has nothing to do with race, religion, who the president is, etc.

Last edited by Zachsta; 11-10-2016 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: some terminology.
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #503
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Well, at the same time I'm pretty sure that's not what we're saying either. In fact, I do agree with screening harder, but I believe it goes for everyone, not just of Islamic faith/Muslim.

But kashira - Feel free to keep letting us know how we're sheep, because we don't see it exactly like you do. ( I edited my post, because I misunderstood what you were saying.) At the same time, this is Zilvia, we deal with enough "shock factor" throughout the day, so no need to work off of that.

All in all, in my opinion, everyone entering the country should be screened hard, for the safety of everyone. Has nothing to do with race, religion, who the president is, etc.

Id have to say i agree as well, i just feel like when people say muslim immigration, you kinda get the image of mass unsupervised immigration. I was getting a little excessive, but the point is we kinda have to do whats safest. The constitution allows religious freedom, so we cant really do anything about that, but there definitely needs to be some form of security

Also I'm not a serial killer, those were from google images, kinda worried I got other people in trouble

Old 11-10-2016, 08:04 PM   #504
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
my post was hyperbole, but uhhh just to play devil's advocate - how is saying trump is intolerant divisive? just look at everything he's done and said over the years. can anyone really argue that it isn't a fact? legitimately want to know
Quote:
yes, the people did speak and they voted for hillary, but she didn't get the electoral votes so...

i can't imagine the people who voted for trump wanting to come together with poc, lgbt+, millennials, immigrants, or anyone who didn't support him after he spent his entire campaign making them look scary
Saying Trump is intolerant is not divisive, but generalizing an electorate demographic is.

Sorry, misread your tone. I was hearing millenials talking like that all day driving me nuts.

Quote:
Id have to say i agree as well, i just feel like when people say muslim immigration, you kinda get the image of mass unsupervised immigration.
You might, I do not. I see those deadly little skittles floating around Trump Jr was talking about. I think you're thinking of the word 'migration' not 'immigration' lol

I agree that everyone needs to be screened hard.
No verifiable background, no entry. personal traits be damned.

BTW:
-Stocks rose to there highest ever
-Middle Eastern leaders and Mexican President say theyre excited to work with Trump
-Syrians are talking about peace so Trump and Putin don't blow loads on em
-Iran is scared
-Having Russia not be a stern enemy would be good
-Trump has reached out to represent all Americans and dropped the muslim ban rhetoric from his website
-You can tell after his briefing with Obama the gravity of the situation is hitting him, and the secret breifings are making his asshole REAL tight.

So far so good IMO, regardless of the shade people want to throw

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 11-10-2016 at 08:45 PM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:09 AM   #505
Future240
Future Moderator

I'd like to clarify as well. I completely agreed with taken caution and care in allowing in people from area's with war and violence.

I am just against being bigoted towards and entire group of people based on the actions of the few.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #506
do it sideways
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
do it sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
coming from an immigrant who wasn't born in this country, we need to slow down the process of any immigrant coming in period. we are getting way too overpopulated! I also feel if we are going to be accepting any immigrants from any Muslim countries, it should be other religious minorities if anything. because if you think about it they are the ones getting mistreated for believing in a different religion in a Muslim populated country. ask me how i know, im very unbaised and i just want the best for this country, and if people give trump a chance, i think we can start to see change.
do it sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:48 AM   #507
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
so...

no one cares about anyone

but themself these dayz

wake up
Old 11-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #508
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I see why you think Japanese people wish they were white. You have an odd way of seeing people. You lied about being empathetic. lol

What I hate about Trump is his campaign strategy. I don't know if he's really a racist or a xenophobe, but he definately used fear and hate to push himself to presidency. Basic strategy elites use to control the common people, divide and conquer. You cannot be a leader, President of the United fking States by starting out dividing the nation. It's going to be a difficult presidency for Mr. Trump. Voted to support Trump on this poll because he's our President and I want the US to succeed.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:33 AM   #509
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I see why you think Japanese people wish they were white. You have an odd way of seeing people. You lied about being empathetic. lol

hey, gotta hide being an angry young man there fam. I act empathetic in strategic manner haha.

To be fair corbic said that, i just said they wished they had a more unique phenotype, and thats why they dye their hair all the time

seriously though, people need to be especially wary when the unknown consequences for others may be so great. Don't just tout an agenda of everyone else being terrible bigots for not wanting potentially dangerous ideological groups from entering the country, as a spiteful method of supporting ones own political sphere.

Lots of people don't know of the terrible genocide against religious minorities in muslim countries, yet will tout a "don't label whole groups" position. The oppression is systemic in almost all muslim countries (ie government endorsed), so it greatly hints at intolerant violence being the majority opinion among muslims.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #510
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post

What I hate about Trump is his campaign strategy. I don't know if he's really a racist or a xenophobe, but he definately used fear and hate to push himself to presidency. Basic strategy elites use to control the common people, divide and conquer. You cannot be a leader, President of the United fking States by starting out dividing the nation. It's going to be a difficult presidency for Mr. Trump. Voted to support Trump on this poll because he's our President and I want the US to succeed.
And here I thought it was the overtly biased media desperately portraying Trump as those things in an attempt to make him lose the election. I didn't realize parading as a racist homophobic xenophobic bigot was so alluring, but with all these informative Facebook posts claiming America is collectively racist homophobic xenophobic, it must be true! Thanks for enlightening me.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote