Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~COILOVERS~ August 2009 shipment pre-order

We get coilovers about every three months. The last delivery was over 90% reserved with preorders and what was not already paid in advance was sold out in 1 day.

So I want to give you guys a heads up in case you missed out on last round, you can get a reservation in on this batch. We wont be seeing any more of these till november!

Heres what you need to know.

~Parts ship out to the USA next wednesday July 29th
~Models available to preorder in this shipment are:
Nissan S13,S14,R32 - Mazda RX7 FC - Toyota JZA,JZZ
~Shipping usually takes 2 weeks on the water and one week in customs before arriving here
~Price is $1000 cash for locals $1060 shipped to west coast $1080 shipped to east coast $1070 inbetween. Feel free to ask me if you want a more accurate quote to your zipcode or if you need a quote to include other parts as seen in our main advertiser's thread
~To reserve a set of coilovers with or without other MAX parts you can pay in part or in full via paypal as long as parts are paid in full before its time to ship to you
~paypal instructions are in my signature:
How To order:
(A) Ask me for a parts quote with shipping to your postal code
(B) Send payment to [email protected] on www.paypal.com
(C) Please write the item description in the "Email to recipient" notes section

I didnt even have time to do a photoshoot on the new 2009 version last time they were in, here is a customer pic showing the black damper and (even lower) lower mounts which are the new features in the 2009 model competition coilovers.

With a lifetime of tuning experience and a passion for drifting competition, Kawamori Eisuke proudly debuts his signature MAX line of drift and custom parts. The MAX line is thoughtfully designed by Shizuoka’s premier tuner so that you may enjoy superior competitive performance without depending on traditionally overpriced or not so conveniently serviceable parts offered by corporate performance suppliers.

COMPETITION SUSPENSION coilover key features:
  • Full tap independent adjustments
    *Aggressive damping range with fast adjust:
    *Allows you to do 32 clicks of damping change in just 10 clicks!
    *Pillow ball upper mount on front AND REAR!
    *Replaceable shock & customizable spring
    *Super low ride height ability
    *Billet T6061 lightweight aluminum Lower mount with urethane bushing.
    *All aluminum components are hard anodized
    *High rigidity/High precision piston rod design exceeds racing standards
    *Adjustable to super low ride height
    *Full thread tap piston and locking collar allows vehicle height to be adjusted independent of the spring preload.
    *2 collar wrenches are included.
    *Light weight T6061 aluminum spring perch and locking collar designed to bear the weight of vehicle
    *Spring upper perch provides independance between the spring and the pillowball.
    *Racing spring available to special order in custom Kg (even numbers only) .

Shock Dyno stats:
Front shock at maximum damping setting: Damping test at 229rpm (.6M/sec) Tension = 748.8KG Compression = 94.8KG
Front shock at minimum damping setting: Damping test at 229rpm (.6M/sec) Tension = 625.7KG Compression = 92.9KG
Rear shock at maximum damping setting: Damping test at 191rpm (.5M/sec) Tension = 642.6KG Compression = 99.5KG
Rear shock at minimum damping setting: Damping test at 191rpm (.5M/sec) Tension = 591.8KG Compression = 94.4KG

New shipment arrived, coilovers in stock now!
S13

S14

Jzz31,Jza80

FC

R32

adjuster,pillowball

bottom brackets

spring, locking collars

replacement damper $100ea

replcement springs now available in super short 10kg-135mm and 8kg-200mm $60/pair
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-29-2009 at 08:04 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
how much for a S13 coils with 8kg front and 6kg rear, shipped to 92704?
Nezahualcoyotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
$1114 shipped
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #4
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i know it's off topic, but is there a package price for a full set of your suspension arms for an s14? If there is could I get a price picked up please for everything?
Thanks
Mike
s14_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #5
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much for Chaser,Cresta,MkII JZX100/ 16kg F 12kg R coilovers shipped to 62225?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Do you have the springs for sale by itself??
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_mike View Post
i know it's off topic, but is there a package price for a full set of your suspension arms for an s14? If there is could I get a price picked up please for everything?
Thanks
Mike
$760 cash
the dedicated thread is here
parts-shop-max-latest-super-low-multilink-suspension-arms-rods-chassis-parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPDRFT View Post
How much for Chaser,Cresta,MkII JZX100/ 16kg F 12kg R coilovers shipped to 62225?
We dont order those for stock in the USA, also this is the only coilover that is more than $1000 because it comes with an extra set of lower mounts with pillowballs
$1450 shipped direct to you from Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
Do you have the springs for sale by itself??
sure, we sell a pair of 6kg for $60 as seen at the end of the first post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
homermartinez1
Leaky Injector

homermartinez1 is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 8/6 shipped to 78332 please
homermartinez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1134 shipped with the extra springs
Old 07-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
s13 8/6 shipped to 93436

and

do you have the 300zx rear bottom mounts for the coilovers?and if so how much for them included with the s13 coilovers for just in case i want to add the aluminum uprights I have laying around in the garage

can you PM me with the quote
Thanks
Andy
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1116 shipped

maybe later but this shipment has no 300z parts

pm'd u
Old 07-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 coils to k4a 4h2
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1097 shipped
Old 07-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
s13 coils to 11566
Old 07-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1078 shipped
Old 07-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #16
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
s14 coils shipped to 33321 please.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1080 shipped
Old 08-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #18
Tignometry
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Tignometry will become famous soon enoughTignometry will become famous soon enoughTignometry will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Are there anymore s13 coilovers left for preorder?
Tignometry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:34 AM   #19
PS13 DRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
PS13 DRFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PS13 DRFT
I assume $1080 to 32134? For an S13 with the 10k/8k would be dandy!
PS13 DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how much for everything in this pic for s14 ship to 32907?
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 AM   #21
Darkadious
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Darkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choicesDarkadious has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
inquiry pm sent
Darkadious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:58 AM   #22
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

I didn't get a pm?
Old 08-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #23
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Z33! Z33! Z33! Z33!

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #24
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tignometry View Post
Are there anymore s13 coilovers left for preorder?
yes sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS13 DRFT View Post
I assume $1080 to 32134? For an S13 with the 10k/8k would be dandy!
correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
how much for everything in this pic for s14 ship to 32907?
$1900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkadious View Post
inquiry pm sent
pms answered
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post
Z33! Z33! Z33! Z33!
thats up to japan, they have the car there but are lagging developing it
Old 08-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #25
PS13 DRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
PS13 DRFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PS13 DRFT
Would I also be correct in assuming that your next shipment would be arriving in November?
PS13 DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes after this round coming at the end of the month is sold out, the next opportunity is November.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #27
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

how low does the springs go?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

pretty much the lowest suspension you can buy
Old 08-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #29
fherjohn

fherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
where in san diego is your shop?
fherjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #30
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

8680 miralani drive 101
San Diego CA 92126

by miramar road