Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 12-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #181
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtoncr View Post
ETA on the 5 lug 20mm spacers?
Around Dec 18th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_Dr1ft View Post
How much for the S13 RUCAS shipped to 91731
$216 shipped in stock around Jan 2nd
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
hahaha changed my mind, rear traction rods, and front tension rods for the s13 shipped to 91754. =)
$402
Quote:
Originally Posted by M11's View Post
price on s13 traction rods and toe rods shipped to 99019
$405
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
any ideas on when you will get the ikeya inner tie rods for an s14 in stock?
Around Jan 15th
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMbyBlood View Post
How much shipped for the following parts to 33527?
S13:
*Tension Rods
*RUCA
*Toe Rods
*Traction Rods
Thank you
$620 shipped with availability around Jan 2nd
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #182
JDMbyBlood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
JDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMbyBlood
How much shipped for the following parts to 33527?
S13:
*Tension Rods
*RUCA
*Toe Rods
*Traction Rods
Thank you

$620 shipped with availability around Jan 2nd
To add the small wrench to my order, $625.00 Shipped???
LMK.....
JDMbyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #183
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
~~yes sir~~
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #184
JDMbyBlood
Zilvia Junkie

JDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the roughJDMbyBlood is a jewel in the rough
I was going to place my order today untill I re read your ad for the parts and read that the RUCA are not compatible with S13 equipped cars with Tein coilovers.
As popular as Tein coilovers are, I was surprised to read this. Does this still apply or has changes been made to accompany users with Tein coilovers?
Thanks....
Old 12-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #185
Shift_Dr1ft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Shift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
JDMbyBlood - It should be compatible with Tein coilovers or any other coilovers. Maybe the older version MAX Ruca aren't compatible with some as they are in the development stage. It states that they are "~Compatible with any coilover brand" But you should still PM Dan and ask him.

- Dan can you let us know when the S13 RUCA are shipped out? Thanks
Shift_Dr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #186
JDMbyBlood
Zilvia Junkie

Called Max today and was told that the RUCA will not work with Tein coil overs on a s13. Reason being, the Tein springs are longer than other brands therefore the RUCA will hit the spring. I was hoping to keep all the links the same brand.....I guess I'll keep on looking.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #187
tht.1.s13
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (6)
tht.1.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how much for the knuckles, picked up
tht.1.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #188
AspenWRX

Trader Rating: (0)
AspenWRX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
out of ruca, when i called monday, when will they be in stock again?
AspenWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #189
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so the rucas and toe rods are universal between s13 and s14? the reason I ask is because it doesnt give an option when ordering which chasis on your website.. also do the rucas work with stance coilovers?
slowerthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #190
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Which car do you have? They are universal, but there is some compatability issue with some coilovers with helper springs on S13 but we have a new version for that... see here & let me know what you need. POWERED BY MAX: Forums?????? / ??????????? Wish List / Distinguished gentlemen driving S13, meet Ruca the Fouth
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #191
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have a s13 and im running stance lx+ coils.. do you have the new rucas in stock if so I need a set shipped to 33634 thanks!
slowerthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #192
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes the new one is in stock now in limited quantity but not updated in the cart. you can add to cart here: