Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 07-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ Latest super low multilink suspension arms, rods, and chassis parts

The New tension rods are here!
These come with the same 1pc. forged steel end joint like our third generation RUCA.
They have the yellow silicone dust covers and the new steel ball joint spacers as well.
Steel locking nuts for the length adjustment are in place of aluminum from the previous model
The anodized 6061 aluminum tube and end bracket are carried over to the new model.
Hardware for the LCA is included.
$200/pair

It was getting to the point where I could not add any more pictures to our main advertisers thread, and it has been requested to make a separate G3 multilink thread due to the difficulty of navagating over 100 pages/3000 posts on the other one. Right now we actually have it all in stock so what better time to take action than now???

Our third generation arms and rods are stronger than ever. MAX multilink features more clearance for lowered cars than any other brand, as well as the adjustability you need to dial in your cars maximum performance. They let you set your personal preferences on characteristics like turn in, grip, tire wear and drift initiation. All of the MAX multilink parts are equipped with premium Japanese pillowball joints that eliminate OEM rubber bushings for a precision, predictable, tactile driving experience. The quality is on par with the best the world has to offer and the unique design features make them an unbeatable value.

The MAX multilink can be complimented by using or famous MAX coilovers, Subframe Collars or Subframe Solid Risers, Super Steering Angle Knuckles, and IF tie rods for a perfectly tuned suspension setup.

RUCA $200+sh In stock now!
TOE ROD $200+sh In stock now!
TRACTION ROD $180+sh In stock now!
TENSION ROD $180+sh In stock now!
SUBFRAME COLLARS $50+sh In stock now!
SUBFRAME SOLID RISERS $100+sh In stock now!

MAX R.U.C.A. (Rear Upper Control Arm) for camber adjustment on Super low S chassis cars
~100% TIG welded
~3mm/.120 wall thick DOM tube
~Single consistant bend keeps stress evenly distributed
~NMB Japan spherical bearings with dust covers
~50mm 1 piece forged rod end
~Powdercoat orange paint and Gold chrome finish on adjuster and rod end
~Angle union between adjuster tube and arm helps clear the chassis on lowered cars
~Upswept arm helps clear Axle boot on lowered cars
~Arm length maintains around -1 degree of camber on lowered cars with minimum adjuster thread exposure
~Compatible with any coilover brand
*If your car currently has no adjustable multilink you must install RUCA and TOE together to adjust your rear alignment properly because in the S chassis when you change the camber it effects the toe setting.

MAX Toe Rod
~Double TIG welded fork bracket
~31mm 6061 CNC amuminum adjuster tube is located far away from the subframe bracket for ease of adjustment
~23mm solid steel bend clears the subframe on extremely low cars
~NMB Japan spherical bearings
~40mm TIG welded rod end
~Orange and gold aluminum hard anodizing and Gold chrome steel finish
*If your car currently has no adjustable multilink you must install RUCA and TOE together to adjust your rear alignment properly because in the S chassis when you change the camber it effects the toe setting.

MAX Traction Rod
~Double TIG welded fork bracket
~31mm 6061 CNC amuminum adjuster tube
~23mm solid steel bend clears the subframe on extremely low cars
~40mm TIG welded rod end for S13
~44mm 1 piece billet aluminum rod end for S14
~Orange and gold aluminum hard anodizing and Gold chrome steel finish
~Increase traction by shortening this rod 1cm from stock length on higher cars or lengthen this rod for super low cars for correct geometry.
*OK to install independant from any other suspension part.
*27mm short and skinny wrench is recomended for ease of installation in cramped rod end/subframe area. We sell a custom wrench for $5.

MAX Tension rod
~100% 6061 CNC aluminum construction
~44mm one piece billet aluminum rod end
~Plenty of adjustment length to safely set virtually any desired caster
~Orange and gold aluminum hard anodized finish
~Comes with new hardware for Lower control arm connection
*OK to install independant from any other suspension part.
*More caster creates a self steer feeling while drifing and less caster is good for cars equipped with our super angle steering knuckles.

Subframe Collars
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Stiffens OEM bushing to eliminate wheel hop after clutch kick
~C shaped upper collars for easy installation
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Can be installed independant of any other parts

Subframe Solid Riser
~Completely replaces OEM Subframe Bushing
~Raises Subframe a half inch for lowered suspension geometry correction
~Makes more clearance to raise exhaust
~Slip fit, epoxy-it-in installation (no press needed)
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Made specifically for low ride height vehicles to help fix roll center problem.
*Please see our products forum for OEM bushing removal instructions
*You must bend the E-brake cable bracket to reroute cable so it does not rub the driveshaft.

Some history and the making of these parts:

Here is a video of the arm that we make in the usa, slightly outdated now that we TIG weld this part ~ but still interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47Sgvj3Whw

Adjuster, lock nut and pillowball spacer shown before finishing to reveal all steel components.

After plating and dust cover installed:

Installations

Drift heaven Magazine. April 2009 ,Pg32~39

"simple parts but super important" "They all look similar but unique in their own way"

Drifters change their nissan multilink arms for different reasons. "I don't like the stock rubber bushings", "I wanna be-able to do a proper alignment", "when I dropped my car, the stock arms didn't have enough adjustability", "I wanted it to look good". So which brand are you going to choose? These parts only consist of a shaft and a joint but each companies have their own theories about how they should be and what kind of material it should be.

"Max believes in making parts for super low drift cars. They have a sister shop in USA and their friends and customers only desire to drift in super low drift cars. So their RUCAS and toe arms have special bend and angles to clear from the frame, subframe, knuckle, and axle boots. They also chose thick aluminum body to keep the weight down inside the wheels while maintaing its strength."

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 11-04-2009 at 03:11 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wow these look BADASS
Old 07-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Beautiful, just beautiful
Old 07-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
homermartinez1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
homermartinez1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13
ruca
traction &
toe

shipped to 78332

i have kazama parts right now but these look way beefier
homermartinez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you sirs

$620 shipped
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
NMs14.5kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (38)
NMs14.5kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
s14 traction, tension, ruca, toe, shipped to 87144??
NMs14.5kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I run PBM toe arms and I love them high quality shit. I'd going to be buying the solid subframe spacers do! This shit is the real deal. Thumbs up for PBM products!
chaseSR86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
good stuff dan, does max plan on making tie rods?
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
What can i say, this stuff is the shit!!! I have all the muli-link stuff. AMAZING.

I think i need those collars.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
jamg
Nissanaholic!

jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
all those new version products look very well built.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #11
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
PBM stuff is awesome! I love the video of you guys building the arms! Just the fact that you went from MIG to TIG with out a crazy price increase says a ton about your company.
In case you are wondering guys even with very experienced TIG welders it takes more time to not only fit, but to TIG weld the arms.
When the time comes PBM will be on my car.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its great to see such transparency from a company who continues to improve their products instead of cutting corners saving a few bucks. ill definitely look to PBM when im ready to order some suspension arms, i already got the fender roller.
Ragnarok043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMs14.5kouki View Post
s14 traction, tension, ruca, toe, shipped to 87144??
$790 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
good stuff dan, does max plan on making tie rods?
no - we sell Ikeya tie rods - they are the best and they are only $120+sh ~ in stock now

you can bend them in a U shape and they wont snap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
PBM stuff is awesome! I love the video of you guys building the arms! Just the fact that you went from MIG to TIG with out a crazy price increase says a ton about your company.
In case you are wondering guys even with very experienced TIG welders it takes more time to not only fit, but to TIG weld the arms.
When the time comes PBM will be on my car.
...not to mention the price of a nice Miller TIG setup!
The prices have been kept very low for a long time now despite many materials price increases because we know how cheap drifters are. This causes us to sell out of each run very quickly which makes having parts in stock a bit rare.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #14
adstudio3d
Zilvia Member

adstudio3d can only hope to improve
The Ikeya tie rods, that price doesn't include ends right? picture is throwing me off... how much for the ends? and can you use other ends or only Ikeya ends with those?

XTC - Custom Paint and Body
coming soon...
adstudio3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #15
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
how much for the hydro brake lever shipped to 20164??
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #16
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
how much for inner & outter tie rods for S14 shipped to 89117?
gijoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by adstudio3d View Post
The Ikeya tie rods, that price doesn't include ends right? picture is throwing me off... how much for the ends? and can you use other ends or only Ikeya ends with those?
No, we dont sell tie rod ends. We recommend OEM S14 ends but you can use any end you want with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roorr0 View Post
how much for the hydro brake lever shipped to 20164??
The tenrod lever only? $113 shipped the standard hydrobrake complete is $245 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
how much for inner & outter tie rods for S14 shipped to 89117?
the inners are $133 shipped to you
Old 07-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #18
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
thanks where do i send payment?
gijoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
project-D180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
project-D180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much for the coils sh to 07753
project-D180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #20
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
how much for solid subframe bushings for s13
shipped to 77380
Old 07-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Just sent you guys an email, tried calling but I guess you guys are off today

Can't wait to get one of those new swirl pots!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 AM   #22
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Joshkl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Joshkl
just installed all my new goodies. all i can say is WOW.

now i need some subframe risers.
Joshkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #23
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Subframe Collars shipped to 90041
i have a set on my hatch and they were easy to install and the look cool
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:38 AM   #24
DirtyOldMan
Zilvia Member

Location: NORCAL - SAC NOT Bayarea NOT So Cal NOT Anywhere Else! JUST SACRAMENTO
DirtyOldMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DirtyOldMan
god
powerd by max
is the fucking sex

My WHITE WHEELS are 15x11 -46 STOP ASKING!
DirtyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:54 AM   #25
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
in for first page

tits
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
thanks where do i send payment?
Send payment to [email protected] on www.paypal.com
Please write the item description in the "Email to recipient" notes section
Quote:
Originally Posted by project-D180 View Post
how much for the coils sh to 07753
$1078 shipped, there is a 2 month wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93superHICAS View Post
how much for solid subframe bushings for s13
shipped to 77380
$115 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Just sent you guys an email, tried calling but I guess you guys are off today

Can't wait to get one of those new swirl pots!
had to start drinking already for the 4th of july
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshkl View Post
just installed all my new goodies. all i can say is WOW.

now i need some subframe risers.
theyre chilin on the shelf waitin for you to give them a nice home
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
Subframe Collars shipped to 90041
i have a set on my hatch and they were easy to install and the look cool
$60 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan View Post
god
powerd by max
is the fucking sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
in for first page

tits
= )
Old 07-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #27
PS13 DRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
PS13 DRFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PS13 DRFT
Can't wait til I hit stateside... I'll have my PBM suspension awaiting me to install. AMAZING STUFF!!! Good work guys!
PS13 DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #28
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Definitely some of the best stuff out there. I can't wait to get my coilovers on!

How much for S14 tie rods, S13 RUCAS and S13 tension rods minus my current $29 positive balance shipped to 17517?

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 07-05-2009 at 09:58 AM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #29
redclaw05
Zilvia Member

redclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to redclaw05
how much for everything s14 shipped to 75010

i am rerefering for suspension arms and subframe spacers

plz pm.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:33 AM   #30
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
How much for Subframe Solid Risers shipped to 94545-1372?

Thanks.