Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 04-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Introducing SPL PRO aluminum differential bushings for S13

By popular demand, we are releasing a new aluminum bushing kit to mount the J30 or 300ZX differential to the S13 rear subframe.

Our CNC machined T6061 aluminum differential mounting bushings will hold the differential solidly to the subframe, reducing wheel hop and improving power transfer to the ground. In addition, reduced movement of the differential during hard launches can also help prevent damage the drive shaft and half shafts.

This kit includes all bushings to press onto the differential pumpkin, and new Nissan mounting bolts.

Pricing for the S13 diff bushing kit is $89.

http://www.splparts.com
kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
what about for s14?
Old 04-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
what about for s14?
S14 solid aluminum differential bushings are $139:

Old 04-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

but doesn't the s13 subframe not have any bushings for a differential and its direct and that instead the s14/s15 are the ones with bushings... just curious... or does this mean to actually fit an r230 (300zx) differential into the s13 subframe or something?

Also I am waiting for you new RUCA release heh... any more info?
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #5
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
but doesn't the s13 subframe not have any bushings for a differential and its direct and that instead the s14/s15 are the ones with bushings... just curious... or does this mean to actually fit an r230 (300zx) differential into the s13 subframe or something?

yes, its for putting a j30/300zx diff in an S13 subframe.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

The S13 diff pumpkin has no bushings, but the J30, 300ZX, or S14 diffs (all R200) have bushings on the pumpkin. This kit makes it convenient to install a J30, 300ZX or S14 diff on a S13 subframe...

The v2 RUCAs should be ready in about 2 weeks...
Old 04-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #7
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
would you happen to also have polyurethane bushings?
Old 04-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #8
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
would you happen to also have polyurethane bushings?
Sorry we do not offer polyurethane bushings for subframe/diff mounting. We do not recommend polyurethane in those applications since they experience a static load, the polyurethane will creep (cold flow) over time changing the diff mounting angle.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #9
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
What about s15 dif .. cause i want to go HLSD :P

Cant wait to get the rucas Hopefully ull have promo :P
Old 04-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #10
naed240sx
Zilvia Member

naed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
What about s15 dif .. cause i want to go HLSD
Just swap the helical differential into your s13 or s14 pumpkin. No need for special mounts
naed240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:13 PM   #11
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
What about s15 dif .. cause i want to go HLSD :P
You can use this S13 kit to mount a S15 diff pumpkin to a S13 subframe. Or use the S14 kit to replace the diff bushings for a S15 diff pumpkin on S14/S15 subframe...
Old 04-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Cool!! Thanks for bringin the heat, Kuah!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im looking forward to seeing the new RUCAs!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #14
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
awesome stuff

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #15
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
werd.

msglngth
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #16
a_ahmed
BANNED

Quote:
You can use this S13 kit to mount a S15 diff pumpkin to a S13 subframe. Or use the S14 kit to replace the diff bushings for a S15 diff pumpkin on S14/S15 subframe...

very sexy thanks for the info
Old 04-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #17
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
I have a J30 LSD in my S13 without any bushings, just straight bolted it up where the old one was. So I guess thats bad then huh? How bad is it? Ruins my differential bad? Might move around on shifts and throttle engagement bad? How much should I get bushings. I have had it in since the beginning of winter. If you think its already ruined then hell with buying the bushings.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #18
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
I have a J30 LSD in my S13 without any bushings, just straight bolted it up where the old one was. So I guess thats bad then huh? How bad is it? Ruins my differential bad? Might move around on shifts and throttle engagement bad? How much should I get bushings. I have had it in since the beginning of winter. If you think its already ruined then hell with buying the bushings.

i think you will just rip your driveshaft apart....with that torque and vibration. it will surely kill your diff too
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #19
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
You can bolt it up with the stock rubber bushings on the pumpkin. It will move around a little more than is ideal for performance, but probably won't kill the diff assuming the existing rubber bushings are still in good condition.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #20
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

These can also work on s13 right? (installed upside down?)
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by reccakun08 View Post
These can also work on s13 right? (installed upside down?)
If you had a S14 or similar LSD, then yes. If you have an S13 LSD, then no.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #22
pete240
Leaky Injector

pete240 is making a name for him/her selfpete240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post

+1 I too am looking forward to seeing these new rucas....
pete240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #23
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
^Me too since I'm waiting on the set!!!
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #24
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gottdeskrieges
Im using a q45 rearend which would I use, apologize for the noob question.. thanks
gottdeskrieges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #25
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottdeskrieges View Post
Im using a q45 rearend which would I use, apologize for the noob question.. thanks
Q45 diff on a S13 subframe should also use this S13 solid diff bushing set...