Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 03-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
can you do custom shock tube and bracket combninatoins?

I need an R33 gtr upper, s14 rear shock, with am R33GTR lower
and then an r33 GTST rear setup
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #32
blazin_injun

Trader Rating: (0)
blazin_injun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
-S13 shipped to 87106
blazin_injun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #33
joewantstodrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
joewantstodrift is on the path to ruinjoewantstodrift is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joewantstodrift
s14 shipped 61821
joewantstodrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #34
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 shipped to 98012 please

Thanks,
-Nick
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:04 PM   #35
fusionsrt4
Zilvia Member

fusionsrt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
pm me a price shipped to 60018

thanks
fusionsrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:08 AM   #36
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
S13 application shipped to 76522
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #37
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Thanks for all orders! Check your pm's
Old 03-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #38
4EverDrift

4EverDrift is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to 4EverDrift
s13 shipped to 90606 so cal
4EverDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #39
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
S13 shipped to 90745
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #40
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
s13 shipped to 22407. hit me up
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:43 PM   #41
lokane55

Trader Rating: (2)
lokane55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 shipped to a business address at 73115
lokane55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:52 AM   #42
xxevilgen1usxx

xxevilgen1usxx is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 shipped to 93033
xxevilgen1usxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #43
Blabla

Blabla is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 shipped to 24060
pm me -

need z32 rear mount...
Blabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #44
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
s13 shipped to 94509
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #45
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
s13 shipped to 94501?
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:16 PM   #46
CMO
Leaky Injector

CMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CMO Send a message via Yahoo to CMO
S14 shipped to 30120
CMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #47
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
just to let everyone know what happened to a 240 with D2 coilovers:
taken from an australian forum:
Quote:
They were installed by a qualified mechanic and less than 500km's old. Was neogiating a corner at 80kmph (50 mph) when i heard a loud bang, stopping the car to find mad camber on one side, towed back to the pits to find that the strut had snapped. Was very lucky no other damage occured ie not lose control and put the car into the wall.

vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:56 AM   #48
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Priced shipped for S14 to 29323.

THANKS!
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:16 PM   #49
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1
just to let everyone know what happened to a 240 with D2 coilovers:
taken from an australian forum:

i ran them for autocross on a del sol for over a year, and no problem. before they got big.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #50
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
i ran them for autocross on a del sol for over a year, and no problem. before they got big.
ok so you drove a del sol...whats your point. We drive 240s, im showing what happened to a BOOSTED S chasis.

before they got big? whoa ur cool bro
Old 03-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #51
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
wow, great picture. im SOOO shocked that this coulda happened, i mean.. jeez.. quality must be REALLY bad.. considering someones a fucking moron, those are two diff pictures. 1st one the bracket bolt snapped, 2nd one the piston broke clear off. noooottt gonna happen. jealous competitors maybe?? get that shit off of here, dont steal someone elses thread.

s14 price shipped to 08648? thanks man
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:56 PM   #52
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ive also seen the lower bracket on Zeal coilovers break out on the track. *cough* Brian *cough*.

D2 aren't the best in the world since most times you get what you pay for. However, it can happen with other manufacturers as well. Something to keep in mind.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #53
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4
Ive also seen the lower bracket on Zeal coilovers break out on the track. *cough* Brian *cough*.

D2 aren't the best in the world since most times you get what you pay for. However, it can happen with other manufacturers as well. Something to keep in mind.
That's because he was using aluminum lower brackets.

Zeal offers both aluminum and steel brackets.

Typically they recommend steel for higher stress applications.

That pic above is pretty nuts though, I've never seen a strut snap like that, except in accidents.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #54
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Sunrise
wow, great picture. im SOOO shocked that this coulda happened, i mean.. jeez.. quality must be REALLY bad.. considering someones a fucking moron, those are two diff pictures. 1st one the bracket bolt snapped, 2nd one the piston broke clear off. noooottt gonna happen. jealous competitors maybe?? get that shit off of here, dont steal someone elses thread.

s14 price shipped to 08648? thanks man

Thanks dude!

Everyone has pm!! Prices cant be beat!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #55
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
ok so you drove a del sol...whats your point. We drive 240s, im showing what happened to a BOOSTED S chasis.

before they got big? whoa ur cool bro
man stfu.
your an idiot.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #56
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Sunrise
nah dude, its the same coilover, in the 2nd picture the top of the coilover is just flipped upside down, the break is consistent. It just looks like he snapped it again after the fact, even the tread/color of the towtruck bed are the same. Yea I kno the bolt hole is still in tact in one and not in the other, i dont know about that, the photo looks a lil weird in the last picture, almost as if someone filled that in with purple coloring.

im trying to find the thread its from, guy hasnt PMd me back yet. W/e tho, there was a recall on these coilovers a while ago, im just looking out for my fellow 240 enthusiast
Old 03-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #57
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

heres the thread:
http://www.toymods.net/forums/showth...ight=oran+park
Old 03-14-2007, 08:14 AM   #58
tchenku
Zilvia Member

tchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to tchenku
the recall was for the oil used in the shocks, that's all! in cold weather, it'll make funny clunking noises. i still have my D2's from 5 years ago, and it's still performing well. of course, my D2's were the ones that were recalled, i've replaced the shocks. D2's aren't the greatest, but it's decent stuff. i like them. anything can break, with any manufacture, just like justified2.4 said.

and i'm also looking out for my fellow 240 enthusiast.
tchenku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #59
ken
Zilvia Member

ken is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a set i need rebuilt... got a hook up on that?
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:26 PM   #60
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

What's the point of posting this on my sale thread??? I understand that you are looking out for our zilvia members but did you have to post it on my d2 sale thread?! Post it on some other thread like Tech Talk or something but dont jack my thread. I wouldn't sell products to zilvia members that don't work or that wouldn't get the job done. D2's are good coilovers believe it or not...I've sold hundreds of sets and I haven't had one complaint yet. Unless YOU yourself have had a personal bad experience with them, then don't comment. Other coilovers systems like JIC and Ksports blow too so what's the difference?? :hammer: