Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 10-31-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SPL PARTS customers -- upgrade to the latest version of our multilink arms!

Many of our customers are not aware of our upgrade program... when we improve on a suspension product, we will offer our existing customers the ability to upgrade to the new version at a subsidized price.

Currently we have upgrades available for:

SPL PRO version 2 tension rods

SPL PRO version 4 outer tie rod ends

SPL PRO version 2 toe arms

SPL PRO version 2 traction rods

For more information and to order, please visit our website:

http://www.splparts.com/upgrades.htm

Thank you for your continued support!
kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice, SPL's awesome customer support reflects the excellent quality of the product

I'll be placing my order soon!

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:58 AM   #3
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
SPL all the way.

Tie Rods over the winter.

The older version of the toe rod is straight.

The new version is angled so that most of the bar is parallel to the ground on lowered cars.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 AM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Woo, looks like I'm gonna do some suspension clearance from my car.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:37 AM   #5
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Whoa whoa whoa. So your basically saying that i can upgrade my arms without paying the full price and keep my old arms as spares?!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:45 AM   #6
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
Whoa whoa whoa. So your basically saying that i can upgrade my arms without paying the full price and keep my old arms as spares?!
Correct We have had this upgrade program for a while now but I think not that many people were aware of it.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:35 AM   #7
sukimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sukimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
spl is the shit! awesome parts and even better customer service. I will never buy any suspension pieces from anyone else. you should do the same
sukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #8
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
The new version is angled so that most of the bar is parallel to the ground on lowered cars.
Its to clear the subframe bushings.

if your car doesn't have that problem, its probably hanging out at the jeep meet.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:17 PM   #9
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Can I just hop on V.2 instead of purchasing V.1?

I don't see pricing for V.1 arms on the website. I need SPL!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:43 PM   #10
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
SPL is the shit! Great parts and customer service! I'm rocking almost all thier stuff.

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
mestizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:33 PM   #11
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Hom much for S13 traction,toe,& camber arms?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:40 PM   #12
veilside180sx
Zilvia Junkie

veilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to all
Kuah I have nothing but respect for you. Great customer service and product knowledge.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:37 PM   #13
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Can I just hop on V.2 instead of purchasing V.1?

I don't see pricing for V.1 arms on the website. I need SPL!
You do not need to buy ver.1 arms in order to buy ver.2, you can still buy ver.2 at the regular prices, not the discounted upgrade prices
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 PM   #14
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Hom much for S13 traction,toe,& camber arms?
The regular prices are:

S13 traction rods ver.2 $219
S13 rear toe arms ver.2 $219
S13 rear upper arms $279
Old 10-31-2007, 07:51 PM   #15
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside180sx View Post
Kuah I have nothing but respect for you. Great customer service and product knowledge.
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments...
Old 11-01-2007, 12:46 AM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I placed my order today after a mishap with my inner tie rods in a PARKING LOT.

I have not received my E-mail from SPL, I'll give it til tomorrow to be sure though.

Thanks Kuah!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:36 AM   #17
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
you guys still have inner tie rods?? and how much are the tension rods shipped to 98087?
WTFaNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:38 AM   #18
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Do you guys sell single arms? In case one side of the car gets damaged? I think that was one of the perks when buying Battle Version arms...

Anyways, I've heard nothing but great things about SPL...
Old 11-01-2007, 06:55 AM   #19
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
Do you guys sell single arms? In case one side of the car gets damaged? I think that was one of the perks when buying Battle Version arms...
Yes we do! In most cases we will even sell components (eg. replacement rods for tension rods, rod ends, etc.)
Old 11-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #20
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
you guys still have inner tie rods?? and how much are the tension rods shipped to 98087?
We offer Z32 inner tie rods for use with our outer tie rod ends. Z32 inners are $79 for the pair.

Tension rods are $218 shipped (regular price) or $118 shipped (discounted upgrade price for our v1 tension rod owners).
Old 11-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #21
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
badass kuah...

im a returning customer, i just ordered the v.2 tension rods for my daily s14...
are all colors in stock?

thanks again!

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #22
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNCmB View Post
badass kuah...

im a returning customer, i just ordered the v.2 tension rods for my daily s14...
are all colors in stock?

thanks again!
Yup all colors are in stock, your order just shipped!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Any ETA on front upper control arms for a Z32? I've been waiting like crazy, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote