Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
FullyEquipped

Trader Rating: (0)
FullyEquipped is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FullyEquipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
OMG all you cry babies STFU already about this R32 thread. there are plenty of other GAY threads to rant about than this one.

OP should have made this r32/r33/r34 thread imo. Keep the pics coming lol.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
7jpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
7jpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
7jpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
Heytheremr2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Heytheremr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7jpat View Post
This was my background for ages! Lol
Heytheremr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm probably the only one, but I like R30's

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #6
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
bunny13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

bunny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #7
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Im down for R-chassis pic thread

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #8
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine. Tommy Kaira Aero Test Fit
Old 04-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
WristWork
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
WristWork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Obligatory Midnight Purple R34

WristWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
TougeSC3
Leaky Injector

TougeSC3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a serious hard on for a clean R33

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365382995174.jpg (37.3 KB, 15 views)

Tommy:1993 Lexus SC300 5 Spd
TougeSC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
Ekaptn
Leaky Injector

Ekaptn is an unknown quantity at this point
one of my favorites

Ekaptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Love this thread. ignore the idiots who clearly have nothing better to do with their miserable, worthless, insignificant lives than come on here just to be an ass. just remember they are from the same country that is 27th in math and science. little less forums, a little more studying?

back on topic

I have a very big weak spot for 4 door Rs of all years.

saw so many on my trip to New Zealand. It is funny how they are considered normal cars there, yet we see them as godzilla. I remember cracking up when this old lady was driving a 4 door r32 to the grocery store.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
My old R32 and a friends R32

Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #14
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point

cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #15
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #16
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:40 AM   #17
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
O
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
Love this thread. ignore the idiots who clearly have nothing better to do with their miserable, worthless, insignificant lives than come on here just to be an ass. just remember they are from the same country that is 27th in math and science. little less forums, a little more studying?

back on topic

I have a very big weak spot for 4 door Rs of all years.

saw so many on my trip to New Zealand. It is funny how they are considered normal cars there, yet we see them as godzilla. I remember cracking up when this old lady was driving a 4 door r32 to the grocery store.

You know why they are considered normal cars to everyone else in the world? Because they are. Theyre special because... We dont have them legally? Thats gotta be like an easy 400hp gain..

Sorry. I said i would let you guys cum on a cracker about this but had to address this one. I really hope thats not how people look at skylines. You comment about dumb americans is prevelent in this thread.. Trust me. My feelings arent hurt. Hell i had bigs pm me and tell me my opinions are wrong....my opinions are wrong.. Brilliant!

You do realise that the picture thread thing is about people posting their own stuff. New stuff. Stuff worth looking at. So... Have fun duplicating the internet. It needs more redundency

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:55 AM   #18
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
O

You know why they are considered normal cars to everyone else in the world? Because they are. Theyre special because... We dont have them legally? Thats gotta be like an easy 400hp gain..

Sorry. I said i would let you guys cum on a cracker about this but had to address this one. I really hope thats not how people look at skylines. You comment about dumb americans is prevelent in this thread.. Trust me. My feelings arent hurt. Hell i had bigs pm me and tell me my opinions are wrong....my opinions are wrong.. Brilliant!

You do realise that the picture thread thing is about people posting their own stuff. New stuff. Stuff worth looking at. So... Have fun duplicating the internet. It needs more redundency

your statement is irrelevant. we are on a forum for 240s, a car less special than skylines. So if you are going to call someone a fan boy about a non-special car then you should reconsider your statement.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:58 AM   #19
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I really hope thats not how people look at skylines. You comment about dumb americans is prevelent in this thread.. Trust me. My feelings arent hurt. Hell i had bigs pm me and tell me my opinions are wrong....my opinions are wrong.. Brilliant!

The only thing that's redundant is how worthless your posts in this thread are.

Could you possibly make yourself sound anymore like a douche? Your opinion is based on erroneous facts, therefore it's fucking stupid.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the way you do. Have you noticed you're the only one that has a problem with this thread?

You work on servers in the Air Force, and you complain about a picture being a waste of server space. Go to college.

Quote:
i read your response 5 or 6 times. couldnt make sense of it. at least you didnt call r32s godzilla. im really not trying to be a dick. I just wish i could understand how a lot of these people get such hard ons over r32s. a real pic thread could be something of a little more than copy pasting google images.. it COULD mean something. there are quite of few r32 owners on this forum. and they arent as rare as people thing. i live in the middle of no where and there are 2 32 gtrs. one of which is a customers and its my garage right now while i fab a top mount turbo manifold. I COULD post pics of that car on here because they would be new pictures, that I take. and to the guy that asked me why i clicked on this thread? thats why. im not a troll.

i apologize. been around here for a while. this forum used to be helpful and filled with information. hard to realise that most of those people are gone.
So you're going to sit here and bitch about how you could be posting pictures, and not post them. Cool story, don't tell it again

Get your fucking head out of your ass already. There is nothing wrong with this thread, and it will never be the shitty thread you want it to be.

Go stare at a server that doesn't need to be worked on, and get off zilvia please.

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #20
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
i read your response 5 or 6 times. couldnt make sense of it. at least you didnt call r32s godzilla. im really not trying to be a dick. I just wish i could understand how a lot of these people get such hard ons over r32s. a real pic thread could be something of a little more than copy pasting google images.. it COULD mean something. there are quite of few r32 owners on this forum. and they arent as rare as people thing. i live in the middle of no where and there are 2 32 gtrs. one of which is a customers and its my garage right now while i fab a top mount turbo manifold. I COULD post pics of that car on here because they would be new pictures, that I take. and to the guy that asked me why i clicked on this thread? thats why. im not a troll.

i apologize. been around here for a while. this forum used to be helpful and filled with information. hard to realise that most of those people are gone.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #21
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I just wish i could understand how a lot of these people get such hard ons over r32s.
So just cuz you dont feel the same way about a car means everyone else is weird or wrong?

I enjoy my R32 for a few reasons : Body design/Styling, Power Plant, Handling, Heritage ect.. whats not to like about it? RWD or AWD, a power plant that can support up to 500hp with no internal modification really needed.

What other Nissan chassis would you rather have ppl get hard ons for?

To each his own dude.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #22
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Someone say something about 4 door R's??

and some old skool love!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #23
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silerighty_85
So just cuz you dont feel the same way about a car means everyone else is weird or wrong?

I enjoy my R32 for a few reasons : Body design/Styling, Power Plant, Handling, Heritage ect.. whats not to like about it? RWD or AWD, a power plant that can support up to 500hp with no internal modification really needed.

What other Nissan chassis would you rather have ppl get hard ons for?

To each his own dude.
No I see what your saying . I never said i didnt like them, because I do. What I was saying was some people on are just a little silly about it. Sounds childish to me. Like I said before, I was merely talking shit about this thread because the idea of it is fine but posting images of pictures easily found on the internet seems like a waste. If you yourself wanted to post pictures of your r32 that would be good. Is that so crazy? Maybe my enthusiasm for cars have just dwindle away and i look at them more like tools. I'm a driver. I build a car to drive it. I don't have any physically or emotional attachment to them. Sorry for being a bit close minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs
You work on servers in the Air Force, and you complain about a picture being a waste of server space. Go to college.
You dont know me. I do work on servers and I did go to college. I never once said that linked pics take up server space. the thread itself does. not a lot but its more of a figure of speech. since there is not physical space to waste.. im dumb though. forgot. sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs
Could you possibly make yourself sound anymore like a douche? Your opinion is based on erroneous facts, therefore it's fucking stupid.
What facts might they be? There are no facts. Its an opinion. Again. Im dumb. forgot..

And dude. There is more tactful ways to discuss something that you dont agree with. All I see is a lot of profanity and name calling, not that it bothers me but its hard to take you serious.

I voiced my opinion and thats that. You can be an adult and continue posting.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #24
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
^I don't care if you take me seriously. All I want is for you to shut the fuck up already.

You're calling things childish and telling people to be adults now? Do I need to remind you of your earlier posts?

Quote:
Your so cool. This thread is epic. And r32 skylines are worth making a thread about. Said no one ever.

Why is this a complete waste of server space? Because i can go to google images and find all these pictures. If i wanted to see some pictures of some fagged out r32 i sure as hell wouldnt search for a thread on zilvia.
Quote:
I voiced my opinion and thats that
Is it? I bet you voice it 20 more times.

Quote:
I was merely talking shit about this thread because the idea of it is fine but posting images of pictures easily found on the internet seems like a waste.
Go easily find the ORIGINAL source of this picture smart guy. What do you have to lose over a picture thread on Zilvia, honestly?

On a side note, I don't know of any college educated people that can't use the correct form of "your/you're" and who spell realized with an S.

Last edited by bigs; 04-08-2013 at 09:06 AM..
Old 04-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #25
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Oh bigs.. Google 4 things. "passive aggressive", "sacasm", "autocorrect", and "sick nasty r32 skyline" to find the pics for your next post. Might learn something..

Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #27
bigs
Nissanaholic!

None of the pictures I posted where found on google, "you're" is never autocorrected to "your" in any circumstance, and if I was being passive aggressive I wouldn't be telling you to straight up shut the fuck up.

Every time you post, you're further supporting the fact that you're an opinionated idiot.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #28
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

hm. well. on my phone it does. and YOU'RE (god that took too long to type -_-) the furthest thing from passive aggressive as it gets.. not everything is about you bud
Old 04-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #29
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
not everything is about you bud
Says the guy lobbying to get a thread closed, because he doesn't like the idea.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #30
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
Says the guy lobbying to get a thread closed, because he doesn't like the idea.
not quite. if i wanted i wouldve at least reported it. i love fucking with people that always have to have the last word..