Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CCW Classics, Norcal. 17x13 and 17x14 with 7 inch backspacing

Like the title says. These are off my BMW race car so you will need to order new centers for them. I have no idea how much they are, but CCW is easy to work with. These were built just for my car and it has only seen a trailer or autox course. Tires are included but pretty useless, they are 335/35/17 hoosiers A6s. I'm selling because we went to a full slick set up on 16s and these are taking up space and the wife wants them gone. I have a second set of barrels/shells that are 12 or 13 inches, I forgot at the moment. Text is the best, 949-300-7233 but you can call as well.

$1800 and they are yours, which is less than half the cost new.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ccw for sale 1.jpg (25.5 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg ccw for sale 2.jpg (39.0 KB, 241 views)
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
damn thats nice
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
thank you! still for sale, need these gone to buy tires. make offers if you are interested.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:19 AM   #4
Nikebot23
Zilvia Member

Nikebot23 is an unknown quantity at this point
holy shit thats crazy
Nikebot23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

This is them on the car prior to paint....these are mint and the car was a no limit build so these are perfect. A lot of interest but no money yet. These are 800-900 NEW and extra barrels included. For a 240 it just needs new centers which are easy to get and the rims are easy to rebuild in your garage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xp with ccw.jpg (180.9 KB, 38 views)