Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Cusco MZ 1.5way LSD.....excellent condition

Hi,

Selling a great condition Cusco MZ 1.5 way LSD......Comes with both output stubs 3 flanges 6bolts as pictured

They came out of s14 R200 pumpkins so will definitely fit into any R200 S13, s14, s15 or other cars that have R200 differentail housing

I have NO history or NO ideas how many miles has been put on this LSD, but everything looks great to me physically and cosmetically.......This came off a car from Japan.....

I think there are more information online so really don't need to do more advertising because Cusco always make great products

Price:$650 shipped to your door

My PayPal is [email protected]

See more pictures from the link below

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/MeE...ry/Cusco%20LSD

Last edited by Kriskouki; 12-28-2016 at 02:19 AM..
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #2
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Anyone? .......
Old 11-04-2016, 09:57 PM   #3
Nismoboy1992
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoboy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm interested. Pm me
Nismoboy1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:07 AM   #4
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoboy1992 View Post
I'm interested. Pm me
You got my PM now
Old 11-15-2016, 01:26 AM   #5
Kriskouki

Still available people
Old 11-24-2016, 10:41 PM   #6
Kriskouki

Still available guys. .....
Old 12-14-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
Kriskouki

Still available guys

Price drop $600 shipped to your door

today's only
Old 12-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #8
lesfriskynipps
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
lesfriskynipps is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is a 1-way Cusco type RS. Your ad is way off.

Clearly 1-way cam and regular wound springs makes it an RS. Type MZ uses cone springs

Open up the assembly with the Allen bolts and check for wear on the clutch plates (post pictures). It's gonna be hard to sell this by just looking at the condition of the casing.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:59 PM   #9
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesfriskynipps View Post
This is a 1-way Cusco type RS. Your ad is way off.

Clearly 1-way cam and regular wound springs makes it an RS. Type MZ uses cone springs

Open up the assembly with the Allen bolts and check for wear on the clutch plates (post pictures). It's gonna be hard to sell this by just looking at the condition of the casing.
I am not hiding anythings at all, but i don't think i have to open up the gears for the clutch plates photos......i sold a lot of the used LSDs from Japan and i am definitely sure that each of them still has a lot of the clutch plates life left and still work beautifully

Regarding the model types, i think the customers are just looking for "more aggressive " or "less aggressive " unit to suit thier needs and clearly, this is a "less agressive" one which will best suit the daily driver+ weekend tracker.......This LSD is definitely not for a serious drifter.......i hope my answers will clear out all the questions
Old 12-16-2016, 10:03 AM   #10
Kriskouki

Christmas is over is price bounce back to 650

Last edited by Kriskouki; 12-28-2016 at 02:19 AM..
Old 03-07-2017, 12:50 AM   #11
Kriskouki

Still available people
Old 03-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #12
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
Yea, it's a type RS set to 1 way in the pictures but can also be set to 2 way orientation. I have the same diff in my car.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
240sxScores is offline   Reply With Quote