Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2016, 09:08 PM   #181
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Back when Obama got elected the first time, mainly because he was young, handsome and black, he was accused of being a TelePrompTer and chief. He had no real record and was swept up as an outsider and over night celebrity.

I made the statement back then that the future of the presidency will eventually evolve into each party putting forth nothing more then their best handsome actors. Who looks and sounds presidential enough. Fuck whatever vision or experience they have. It's not about merit or skill, it's politics and popularity.
BOOM!

The democrats have played every card in bullshit they could to get votes and it's no secret... women, minorities, young people that are susceptible to bird votes and the lures of paid for erthang (as if the abundance actually exists).

Donald Trump has said some shit that makes me , but out of all of em, at least he isn't reading someone else's script to suck some D.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2016, 09:14 PM   #182
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Looks like its gonna be Trump and Hillary now, I can't wait to relish in how pissed off everyone will be, its gonna be awesome.

Holding out for second civil war or naw?

I have more hahaha, I could go on. its the stuff hilarity is made of.

If trump wins everyone will riot and it will be hilarious. How many people will get a toaster thrown at their headz? think of the riot footage. "Baltimore and Compton have erupted in violence today" and then they can write sublime-style songs about it, it will be awesome
Bring on the apocalypse. Even made my AR politically correct not to offend special snowflakes.
uploadfromtaptalk1462331670072.jpg
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:55 PM   #183
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
It's weird that ppl automatically assume one person can change a political system because they supposedly aren't tainted by it....

Trump has 0 experience just all opinions....last time I checked you didn't let noobs work on your car let alone run your country
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:06 PM   #184
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWGarage View Post
It's weird that ppl automatically assume one person can change a political system because they supposedly aren't tainted by it....

Trump has 0 experience just all opinions....last time I checked you didn't let noobs work on your car let alone run your country
Saying this with a chill tone...

What does experience mean when youre selling your political power to the highest bidder (Hillary). I agree that there's a stupid rationalle goin around that just because someone is president means their mere presence will change everything. People are losing their damn minds with how they reason, it's truly horrifying. I dont let noobs OR scam artists touch my car, shouldnt let them into the hot seat either, but Ill take a noob that wants to try over a scamartist that knows theyre fuckin around any day.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:26 AM   #185
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Saying this with a chill tone...

What does experience mean when youre selling your political power to the highest bidder (Hillary). I agree that there's a stupid rationalle goin around that just because someone is president means their mere presence will change everything. People are losing their damn minds with how they reason, it's truly horrifying. I dont let noobs OR scam artists touch my car, shouldnt let them into the hot seat either, but Ill take a noob that wants to try over a scamartist that knows theyre fuckin around any day.
This. How many of these politicians have experience actually working for the people who elected them instead of trying to line their pockets and make backroom deals, only doing the bare minimum for their constituents that is required to win re-election? Experience in politics literally means nothing. I would argue that a guy with experience running a company is more desirable, especially a guy who doesn't take shit. Even then, thinking one guy can change things is a pipe dream.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:44 AM   #186
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
This. How many of these politicians have experience actually working for the people who elected them instead of trying to line their pockets and make backroom deals, only doing the bare minimum for their constituents that is required to win re-election? Experience in politics literally means nothing. I would argue that a guy with experience running a company is more desirable, especially a guy who doesn't take shit. Even then, thinking one guy can change things is a pipe dream.
Duuuude. Trump may not be a politician in the traditional sense but he has an entire career worth of buying politicians and being bought by politicians. That is not rederic that is a fact that he fully admits to. He is no different than any politician when it comes to lining his pockets or politicians pockets with money for political gain.

I've always considered myself a Conservative Republican, but wth Trump seemingly getting the Republican nomination I guess I'll consider myself a Conservative Independant. I'm truly disappointed in the "Republican" voters across this country. I'll vote for him because he's not a criminal like Hilary but this man barely represents my political views. And the ones he does I'm sure he will change his mind about before November.

He's a Liberal in Republican clothing.

Fuck this election.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #187
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
He's an opportunist. His popularity is the result of years of frustration and disappointment. And I wouldn't be half surprised if he was a Clinton plant to throw the election and put the nail in the coffin the republican party built themselves.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #188
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Duuuude. Trump may not be a politician in the traditional sense but he has an entire career worth of buying politicians and being bought by politicians. That is not rederic that is a fact that he fully admits to. He is no different than any politician when it comes to lining his pockets or politicians pockets with money for political gain.

I've always considered myself a Conservative Republican, but wth Trump seemingly getting the Republican nomination I guess I'll consider myself a Conservative Independant. I'm truly disappointed in the "Republican" voters across this country. I'll vote for him because he's not a criminal like Hilary but this man barely represents my political views. And the ones he does I'm sure he will change his mind about before November.

He's a Liberal in Republican clothing.

Fuck this election.
Truth be told, I'm not happy with any of them.

Trump is an idiot.

Cruz is a teabagger retard who cost this country billions of dollars to execute a government shutdown that never should have happened, all so he can wage some idealistic crusade against government workers and programs.

Bernie is the poster child of the lazy, entitled, overly coddled next generation, who expect to be handed everything without having to earn it. Yeah, lets get free college to go get a useless art degree because we are entitled to it, and then complain when we graduate and can't get a job. That's certainly something the government should pay for because it gives them such a beneficial return and we don't want to have to join the military and actually do something in order for them to pay it.

Hillary speaks for herself.

This is literally the worst pool of candidates I've seen in a long time and I won't likely vote for anything because I detest them all so much. I think I hate Cruz and Bernie the most, so if I do vote, it would be against them and nothing more.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:45 AM   #189
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Trump is likely the best candidate, what time in history has there ever been a politician that represented you and your views completely? And actually took action relative to those beliefs?

I'm holding out for civil war and hopefully a resulting right wing military junta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #190
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Donald Trump For President

Quote:
Trump is likely the best candidate, what time in history has there ever been a politician that represented you and your views completely? And actually took action relative to those beliefs?

I'm holding out for civil war and hopefully a resulting right wing military junta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give Bernie this.

He's honest and he is consistent. There is no hidden agenda. There is no bank industry money. He's been a tree hugging, flower sniffing, liberal communist hippie his entire life.

He is also near death and likely can't be bought or manipulated at this point.

I don't agree with his views or rationale, but I truly believe in his sincerity and compassion.

You can't say that about these other assholes.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #191
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWGarage View Post

Obama also had zero experience when he was elected. FWIW
Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #192
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'll give Bernie this.

He's honest and he is consistent. There is no hidden agenda. There is no bank industry money. He's been a tree hugging, flower sniffing, liberal communist hippie his entire life.

I don't agree with his views or rationale, but I truly believe in his sincerity and compassion.

This is 100% true. If ur a dem then Bernie is ur guy hands down and most should be proud of that if they are true dems at heart.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #193
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
I'll give Bernie this.

He's also been talking about throwing a wrench in the gears of all our systems based on the assumption that corporations and wall street will put up with his robin hood BS... that'll work out. The guy is a straw man of big government interest with no strengths at all but an army of lazy kids.

Firm consistency is just as bad as flip-flopping every day. The president isn't there to represent HIS/HER beliefs, theyre there to represent the people's interests (which are ever changing and diverse in different amounts. Hence, the president will need to change from representing personal views to the views of the people where applicable). I think Donald Trump will do this best (out of the candidates at hand), because he has already shown ability to do so.

Hillary wants to suck D her way into the chair so she can turn the country around and F it in the A for her own benefit. I just cant say it enough. Why would anyone vote for this B? "Experience"? more like experience dodging questions, throwing people under the bus, and sailing Americans down river and blaming youtube videos instead of having guts and taking responsibility.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #194
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
He's also been talking about throwing a wrench in the gears of all our systems based on the assumption that corporations and wall street will put up with his robin hood BS... that'll work out. The guy is a straw man of big government interest with no strengths at all but an army of lazy kids.
Doesn't matter. He's being up front and honest. He's not saying free-collage because he's being paid to by the Education Lobby because they want more customers and more government money. He truly thinks it should be a right.

Quote:
Firm consistency is just as bad as flip-flopping every day. The president isn't there to represent HIS/HER beliefs, theyre there to represent the people's interests (which are ever changing and diverse in different amounts. Hence, the president will need to change from representing personal views to the views of the people where applicable).
This is absolute bullshit. This is called Pandering and not Leadership. A good leader should have a vision and agenda. He should be open and honest about his vision and agenda.

You, the voter, then pick him for his vision and agenda.

Quote:
I think Donald Trump will do this best (out of the candidates at hand), because he has already shown ability to do so.
Are you being facetious? This is why half of the Republicans hate Trump. This is why everyone hates Hillary and this is the core reason Sanders has support.

So you elect Trump because he wants to build a wall. A year later he caves to public opinion and he realizes he'll get more support if he legalizes all the illegals?? You are okay with that?

Quote:
Hillary wants to suck D her way into the chair so she can turn the country around and F it in the A for her own benefit. I just cant say it enough. Why would anyone vote for this B?

Most rumors indicate she like women, not men. Also she has traction because of her enormous political and financial clout. Right off the bat she has 522 super delegates to Bernie's 39. That's a big "fuck you populist vote".

I also believe the Clintons tend to have very conservative views. They simply aligned with the DNC eons ago because it's a much more efficient machine then the GOP. The DNC is larger and it's significantly more capable of controlling the talking points, issues and always putting the GOP on the defense.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #195
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:

He does have an army of lazy SJW kids at his disposal, u should see how many punk asses at college love his commie ass.

I'm young and I don't give a shit about free college.
This country shouldn't turn into some leftist half-Slav shit like Germany.
I don't want to be paying for people's bullshit Art and Business degrees .
They all think they"re gonna make $15 an hour and that their gay AF art degrees are gonna be free.

No politician ever serves the plebs, they serve veiled corporate/ political interest .

If a politician only cared for himself, only cared for his historical image and accomplishments, I would be perfectly okay with that . Ambition is western civilization itself, I wouldn't care about any authoritarian measures.

They need to care about themselves, America and what they will do that is historically significant. They don't need to give a shit about people who want free shit or corporate concession
Old 05-04-2016, 02:25 PM   #196
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

If a politician only cared for himself, only cared for his historical image and accomplishments, I would be perfectly okay with that . Ambition is western civilization itself, I wouldn't care about any authoritarian measures.

They need to care about themselves, America and what they will do that is historically significant. They don't need to give a shit about people who want free shit or corporate concession

So we need to dig up Joe Stalin?
Old 05-04-2016, 02:30 PM   #197
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Donald Trump For President

Quote:
So we need to dig up Joe Stalin?
Nope he's a leftist

Alexander the Great, Caesar, or Frederick the Great would do.

Maybe a Franco
Old 05-04-2016, 03:01 PM   #198
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Doesn't matter. He's being up front and honest. He's not saying free-collage because he's being paid to by the Education Lobby because they want more customers and more government money. He truly thinks it should be a right.
The flow of money would be:
Businesses-->Government-->hospitals,construction companies, schools (businesses), etc...

It's literally a call for the government to take money at their discretion in hopes that they do what they say they will with it. Which we all know the government just LOVES to do what they say they will when it comes to money.

Education needs an overhaul, but 'free to the student' isn't the answer. There's already too much entitlement that we really don't need the majority of students acting like spoiled silver spoon party kids going to party school on other peoples' dime. Paying for your own college commits you to an obligation to succeed to say the least. We need to overhaul how our gradeschool and highschool educations work, raise the standards.

Quote:
This is absolute bullshit. This is called Pandering and not Leadership. A good leader should have a vision and agenda. He should be open and honest about his vision and agenda.

You, the voter, then pick him for his vision and agenda.
Vision: agreed, Agenda: somewhat-disagree. The agenda should be based on the peoples' interests. That's supposed to be the point of our democratic system: we all have very different views, and the majority viewpoint gets their way supported by their elected officials. Not supposed to be: the voter chooses a candidate for their pre-election sweet talk so they can get into office and do what the candidate/president wants. If it's in the best interests of the country, then the agenda is fine. If it is in the politician's personal interests, not okay.

Quote:
Are you being facetious? This is why half of the Republicans hate Trump. This is why everyone hates Hillary and this is the core reason Sanders has support.

So you elect Trump because he wants to build a wall. A year later he caves to public opinion and he realizes he'll get more support if he legalizes all the illegals?? You are okay with that?
Again, we're a country of differing viewpoints. I don't see it as a downside for the reason I stated. I'm serious. Let's say (any pres not just trump) says "Okay, I hate all hispanics"... do you think he should follow his/her agenda to genocide/exile hispanics, or should the POTUS follow the popular opinion of Americans?
Old 05-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #199
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Education needs an overhaul, but 'free to the student' isn't the answer. There's already too much entitlement that we really don't need the majority of students acting like spoiled silver spoon party kids going to party school on other peoples' dime. Paying for your own college commits you to an obligation to succeed to say the least. We need to overhaul how our gradeschool and highschool educations work, raise the standards.

Agreed. This is one of Sanders points I don't agree with. One of the points of college is not everyone can/will go. Those who pay to seek higher education gives you a sort of prestige. That being said it also should not cost so much either.

Quote:
According to the College Board, the average cost of tuition and fees for the 2015–2016 school year was $32,405 at private colleges, $9,410 for state residents at public colleges, and $23,893 for out-of-state residents attending public universities.

That is just insane. I realize these are just averages, but you causing thousands of students to potentially take on crippling debt just to go to school.

Then there are textbooks. Older article but it is still relevant.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/fresh...t-1978-n399926

I get Bernie see's this as wrong, but just giving everyone free college and having the government pay for it is not the answer.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #200
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway Riding View Post
Obama also had zero experience when he was elected. FWIW
tell that to the city of Chicago and Harvards Law Review
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:52 PM   #201
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
That being said it also should not cost so much either.

That is just insane. I realize these are just averages, but you causing thousands of students to potentially take on crippling debt just to go to school.

Then there are textbooks.
It's because universities have become degree factory businesses. Half of my college experience was pulling lazy students along by my coat tails in group projects (then getting graded for their lack of effort), youtube videos for lectures, and LOADS of classes that had no bearing toward engineering @ $4000/semester. Oh, then there's the textbooks I bought but never had to use for most classes. Such a sham.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:58 PM   #202
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
It's because universities have become degree factory businesses.
^This

I about to have to pay 57k a year in vet school , and its gonna suck balls.
Didn't get into my own state, and now I'm gonna get fucked over big with out of state tuition.

I think it's a conspiracy, and each school only accepts so many in states , so some people are forced to go out of state, and they get more moneys.

I feel like if professors and shit actually cared about learning, they themselves would protest tuition increases, but it never seems to work like that haha greedy bastards.

Also shit wouldn't be so damn expensive if schools were smarter, and not constantly building new stadiums and shit.
Football should be separate from schools, so those who don't care about it, don't have to pay for it.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #203
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nope he's a leftist

Alexander the Great, Caesar, or Frederick the Great would do.

Maybe a Franco

Alexander the Great... The openly homosexual King who wanted to conquer the world and die in combat and didn't give two shits about actually ruling....

Okay then.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:18 PM   #204
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Tuition for my 2.75 years of PT school will be 70k, which doesn't include books, lab materials, gas expenses to drive to all the places they make you work for free, housing, etc.

"In addition to tuition and fees, students are responsible for lab fees, books, and expenses incurred with clinical internship experiences, both full-time and integrated. These may include housing, food, transportation, and related professional expenses. Costs will vary depending upon the location of the internship site, but students should be prepared financially for possible full-time internships outside the state of Florida."
Old 05-04-2016, 05:37 PM   #205
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

I have no problem with the 20 grand a year that I paid for school, other than the fact that about a quarter of my credit hours were gen ed BS, and therefore, a waste of money. Nobody is paying to fund a football team. That shit makes money, at least it did where I was. Also, there's a price for having world class facilities, and that price is well worth it. To me, the only rip off college prices are out of state or private schools, neither of which are needed to be successful.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:01 PM   #206
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
If Trump wins the Presidency I believe he will be assassinated. Much like Lincoln and Kennedy with their different ideals. It'll be blamed on some "Muslim" terrorist of <insert country we need to invade next>
Old 05-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #207
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Alexander the Great... The openly homosexual King who wanted to conquer the world and die in combat and didn't give two shits about actually ruling....

Okay then.

That openly homosexual thing isnt true, we can discuss this in History thread if you want. I've read his biography. Modern historians love to call everybody fags, but they misinterpret the language used in those times. for instance if they language of the times said "so and so was his close bussum friend since childhood" something that obviously means they were childhood friends, modern historians interpret it as " holy shit they totally banged".

Alexander had several wives, one of which he married "for her great beauty" doesn't sound gay to me, but hey, Female historians can dream right?

Modern historians are more suited to writing gay romance novels for women then they are appreciable history books.

Also conquering the world is what he is remembered for, not serving the needs of his pleb followers. His success trickled down to them. I didn't mean he was good to everyone, I meant he was what I admire, for following dreams of self-glory rather than corporate or class interest.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:13 PM   #208
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
If Trump wins the Presidency I believe he will be assassinated. Much like Lincoln and Kennedy with their different ideals. It'll be blamed on some "Muslim" terrorist of <insert country we need to invade next>
Hillary too, but it'll be some lee harvey oswald
Old 05-05-2016, 06:27 AM   #209
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
It's because universities have become degree factory businesses. Half of my college experience was pulling lazy students along by my coat tails in group projects (then getting graded for their lack of effort), youtube videos for lectures, and LOADS of classes that had no bearing toward engineering @ $4000/semester. Oh, then there's the textbooks I bought but never had to use for most classes. Such a sham.
I bought a book once for some BS Gen Ed and never took it out of the plastic wrap and the fucking bookstore tried to only give me half my money back when I tried to return it. I got to the point Junior year where I quit buying books and just used the ones they had on hand at the library. Also, I'd say once I got into the classes for my actual degree almost every class I took I didn't have to buy textbooks. All my professors used cheap generic books to teach what we needed to know. Then again I was an Information Systems major and not engineering based. Also, I'm pretty Sure Bernie's plan for free college was only for 2 year programs or some shit? Not a Bernie supporter, but I think if he would have ran without being an open socialist he would have had a lot more support.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:10 AM   #210
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
With that comes controlling of other education costs I would imagine.