Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #31
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Annnnd here comes the flood of more images!

Old 10-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #32
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
oh my god finally a new car that is sexy...so good

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:24 PM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This HAS to be like the first new sports car that the engine is completely covered up with plastic crap.

I <3 Nissan.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:24 PM   #34
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
gtr

Wow exitspeed you really hve some nice pictures on the new gtr now are those blow off valves i see on the top V8 twin turbo or v6 twin? oh by the way good job on your search.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

It's a TT V6. Pics are coutesy of Autoblog.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:32 PM   #36
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SinisterSntra91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

First person to run those wheels on a 240 gets unlimited rep from me for a month!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #38
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
First person to run those wheels on a 240 gets unlimited rep from me for a month!
Word, I was going to say that I want to see those wheels on a 240.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:08 PM   #39
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
kinda underwhelming in the looks dept. should have just rolled out the proto as the production model. i guess i should wait to judge it till i see it in person...

I'm just not really digging on Nissan not honoring their past in their designs lately. this car dosnt share a single design element with the R34 other than the quad round tails... I prefer evolution of design to revolution.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:17 PM   #40
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I beg to differ. This is a complete evolution. Same coupe layout, AWD, TT, 6 cylinder, but now it's it's OWN car. And now it's evolved into a REAL supercar to compete with the worlds best. If it would have been more of the same of the R34, then it would have just been an update, and it wouldn't be able to compete with the worlds super cars like this new GTR can.

People here in America only swoon over the GTR's of the past because we never go it here. Yea it's a tunable moster, but this thing is bone stock and will blow the doors off of most tuned GTR's. Imagine what the aftermarket has in store for it!?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:18 PM   #41
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
always think about the Nismo 380RS (aka Autech Z) when I see that front bumper
Old 10-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #42
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im not saying just bring out a facelifted R34. Im saying that the design lacks "GTR DNA" just like the 350Z lacks "Z DNA"

there are no design elements that make this car uniquely GTR, apart from the quad round tails.

It may be an evolution in it's layout, but it sure isnt an evolution of design.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:30 PM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
im not saying just bring out a facelifted R34. Im saying that the design lacks "GTR DNA" just like the 350Z lacks "Z DNA"

there are no design elements that make this car uniquely GTR, apart from the quad round tails.

It may be an evolution in it's layout, but it sure isnt an evolution of design.
Maybe, but I'll take an evolution in the layout and performance over just looks any day.

I might be missing something to your point but DNA are like Blueprints. IMO a GTR's blueprint is: AWD, TT, 6 Cylinder, coupe, god among Japanese GT's.

I don't see how this doesn't fit the bill?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #44
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
its ok. aftermarket? i dont even know what kind of aftermarket there is for the gtr.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #45
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't see how this doesn't fit the bill?
He probably was expecting more squared off styling.

To date...the only car I can think of that has a distinct shape that everyone knows and has evolved nicely is the Porsche 911.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
He probably was expecting more squared of styling.

To date...the only car I can think of that has a distinct shape that everyone knows and has evolved nicely is the Porsche 911.
IC.

And yea, the Porsche is about the only car that has stayed try to it's OG shape and proportions.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:45 PM   #47
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice thing about it, is it will be beating a shitload of cars already out, STOCK.

I love the way it looks. I prefer this front end over the concept/proto "crying" style.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #48
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Im so hitting up my friend who works at Nissan to go for a drive in one..... you will all hate me
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:52 PM   #49
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Annnnd here comes the flood of more images!

[

reminds me of the su-27 flanker

first thing im buying when im out of law school in 4 years

I love the under the hood pic

looks like they built it at a high end tuning shop

not an OEM plastic mess
Old 10-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post

I love the under the hood pic

looks like they built it at a high end tuning shop

not an OEM plastic mess
It's that refreshing? Seriously.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #51
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
It's that refreshing? Seriously.
Its sierra mist refreshing
Old 10-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #52
trust187
Zilvia Member

trust187 is making a name for him/her selftrust187 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to trust187
needs bigger more aggressive wing
trust187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #53
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
I'm eager to see how much power the VR internals can handle.

If it's anything like the RB, haaaughh.
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:17 PM   #54
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
omg i neeeeed to have one.
the engine bay is the sexiest oem under hood bay in the history of ever.

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:24 PM   #55
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto View Post
I'm eager to see how much power the VR internals can handle.

If it's anything like the RB, haaaughh.
im sure it will match the rb
Old 10-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #56
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ ditto.

Love the engine bay pic and OHH EMM GEEZZ look at all the pretty buttons on the steering wheel. Any chance of sourcing a really nice interior shot? Test drive is a must for one of these, even if it's only a base model.
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:10 PM   #57
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ ditto.

Love the engine bay pic and OHH EMM GEEZZ look at all the pretty buttons on the steering wheel. Any chance of sourcing a really nice interior shot? Test drive is a must for one of these, even if it's only a base model.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #58
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
man this car is making me feel like a school girl / 15 year old fan boy / gay guy who would suck dick to own one........ its so beautiful......
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #59
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

speedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the rough
this MT cover cant be fo real!! it says $4.99 Can. $5.99 US. arent our currencies supposed to be equal?

but still 3.5 sec to 60 is pretty friggin rad!!!!! i honestly cant wait until im blessed with the pressence of a 2008 GT-R
speedstar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #60
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedstar01 View Post
this MT cover cant be fo real!! it says $4.99 Can. $5.99 US. arent our currencies supposed to be equal?

but still 3.5 sec to 60 is pretty friggin rad!!!!! i honestly cant wait until im blessed with the pressence of a 2008 GT-R
Maybe its estimated since it's a December issue? lol