Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Genki Style Global Domination project ver.5

First off, let me thank Nate *Altered_Image* for taking on the task of putting up with my rigorous and threatening emails He has been the easiest printer I have ever worked with. His customer service is outstanding *cut 200 pieces for me after hours to ship them out next day after payment* I highly recommend his services to anyone that needs vinyl.

Now to get this show on the road.... I am now looking at 700+/- OG Penguins in vinyl form on this earth. 200 cut and ready to go. Spanning America/Japan/Europe/Hawaii/Germany/Cuba/El Salvador and god knows where else, The OG Penguin has made steady progress towards Global Domination. Now is your chance to wear one of the hottest and fastest motorsport Icons since the Michelin man.

Same colors, and boarder as the original and last run. Vinyl used this run is THICK Take comfort in knowing that you may be able to patch a blown tire in the event of an emergency. Nate prints on some baller vinyl. Looking at a medium grade printed sticker. Maybe he can chime in and give us specific details on the conditions on the vinyl.

I am also bringing back the RAAWR cone series. I have retired the last design, and am bringing you all a new hotness in cone wrecking.

I have had alot of good feedback for this design, so I am bringing 100 pieces to the table. RAAWR cone will always be done in a series, and the design will be retired once I sell out of stock. Shoryupen *crafty name...I know*

On to the business end.

$6 per sticker shipped anywhere in the USA, please contact me for shipping outside of the US. Its usually an extra buck but I would like to be as exact as possible for you to keep costs down.

Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited by KwKouki; 09-09-2009 at 12:25 AM..
KwKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Payment sent...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I love the new design. Will definitely be getting some of those once they are printed.

Is Nate's vinyl print/sticker better material than what you used to run previous stickers? A few of us were having issues with the "5 year rated" vinyls peeling & molding(?).
Old 08-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Nates vinyl is considerably thicker. Was broken down to me like this....pervious printer sent me a very good grade vinyl the first time around, then decided to make back his money by charging me the same price for a much lesser quality vinyl. The last run scorched in the sun, and was so thin they would rip when taking them off the backing in the heat. A mistake I hope to never make again.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
yup..the last batch of sticker that did put on my car turned sour real real quick man. got to the point where it just turned all black, spider cracks everywhere and actually peeling itself off from the window.

Looking forward to this batch's quality.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo - its packed up and ready to roll, thank you for being the first order

Im actually looking forward to Nates vinyl as well, for his sake it better hold up because if it does ima make him famous and a millionaire
Old 08-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
fianlly payment sent
Old 08-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
RB240Mike
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RB240Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RB240Mike
$ sent! thanks
RB240Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:40 AM   #9
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all are packed up and will be thrown out today thanks for the business guys
Old 08-29-2009, 04:06 AM   #10
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
wats the dimensions again?
i wanna see if this will fit my tiny window

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #11
RB240Mike
Zilvia Member

O shit didnt even realize you are even in Florida.. good I should get it super quick haha I have a giant stack of stickers I'm about to cover the windshield on the Silvia I guess I'll wait for this one to start haha.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #12
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
cant wait to get this sticker, i need to start throwing some on my ride lol... i got nothing... this will be the first :P
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #13
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
wats the dimensions again?
i wanna see if this will fit my tiny window
5 1/2in tall x 4 3/4in wide
Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
96NismoZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
96NismoZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I want some! Can I get some details for paypal-ing? Thanks!!
96NismoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #15
RB240Mike
Zilvia Member

read the thread.... the paypal info is there..
Old 08-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #16
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96NismoZ View Post
I want some! Can I get some details for paypal-ing? Thanks!!
details.... O_o

paypal me 6 bucks for each sticker you want to [email protected] and ill send you as many as you pay for
Old 08-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
What is the color schem for the new design gonna be? Or, is it just like how you posted it?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #18
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Colors will still be the same as the rest of them
Old 08-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #19
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
So, it's going to be the same colors as the penguin? Could you clarify.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:59 AM   #20
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
i want the RAAWR

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #21
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
So, it's going to be the same colors as the penguin? Could you clarify.
round about the same. here is the first RAAWR cone design

Old 08-30-2009, 04:32 AM   #22
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
you mean this one?

woot reppin JP
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #23
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Bout time I saw them on the wagon man
Old 08-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
u dont have any rawr cone ones ?

Payment sent btw lol

awesome new Rawr cone btw
Skyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #25
Adeadcurrent
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Adeadcurrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Adeadcurrent
Payment sent!
Adeadcurrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #26
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

nope, no RAAWR cones yet. I want them though baaaaaaaad.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #27
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i will definately be buying the Rawr cone when its out lol so sign me up for 2 when there made lol
Skyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #28
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

im vectoring as fast as I can thank you all for the support I got about 16 packages going out tomorrow. not bad for only 2 days of advertisement
Old 08-30-2009, 11:20 PM   #29
erikshift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
erikshift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to erikshift
payment has been sent for the efforts of global domination
Old 08-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #30
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I <3 Penguin.