Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
has anyone recieved them yet? im getting the usual "I didnt get shit" from complete strangers yet my good friends say they all got there perfectly and timely.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #32
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
your site isn't coming up..

i wanted to see what other designs you guys have
Old 05-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #33
n1smo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
n1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i jus got mine the other day. about a week from when i ordered it. looks great! thx again!

-derek.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #34
JacobT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
JacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Any real life pictures of the RAWR cone?

I purchased a bunch of the OG penguin and love them!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #35
n1smo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
n1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 05-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #36
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
WOOHOO!!!! 1st pic of the newest batch
Old 05-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #37
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
has anyone recieved them yet? im getting the usual "I didnt get shit" from complete strangers yet my good friends say they all got there perfectly and timely.
Still haven't got mine. Been lookin for it too, just to see if you remembered the confetti you said you were gonna throw in with it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 05-08-2008, 03:16 AM   #38
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ditto, I've yet to receive mine as well. I don't remember it taking this long the first time.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #39
used240sxparts

the usps are taking your stickers tj!

RAWR!

Old 05-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #40
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

im thinking they are..........I sent out a batch of 17 orders. If they dropped those im fucked.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #41
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
sent payment for the OG penguin

LMK
Old 05-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #42
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all US orders are shipped, waiting to get to the PO for international orders I will get to those tomorrow or monday.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #43
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
would it be the same price to have it shipped to 96931? (guam)
Old 05-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #44
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I will have to check for guam, I cant see it being that much more expensive....maybe an axtra buck like most international orders I have had
Old 05-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #45
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

sigh................its a sad day for me and I dunno what to do. My inbox is FLOODED with people saying they havent recieved their order. I am f****** confused as hell as to why people in Canada and new zealand are getting orders no problem, yet almost every order in the US has gone MIA

I guess im gonna have to eat the.......30 some orders and reship them to the people who havent seen them. If you have placed an order with me and have not recieved anything, please shoot me an email [email protected] and send me a copy of your paypal.

If you are being honest, then im very sorry for the inconvienence. To those who have recieved them, but are cheating me out of my product....I hope my stickers give your car bad juju. Its 6 bucks, if you are that petty please email the next people who might have to pay more for their stickers. I am prolly going to either have EVERY order tracked or find another way of shipping them. Either way I see a price increase because of this, and im gonna do every thing possible to not let that happen
Old 05-10-2008, 12:22 AM   #46
Envy2343
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Envy2343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that sucks about losing orders... I'm gonna order one anyways I want a penguin!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #47
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

no it sucks that people take advantage of such a good thing. I could sell these for 12 all day just to be an ass and try to make as much money as possible but im not. knowing that people are taking advantage is what bothers me.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #48
Envy2343
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Envy2343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah true that does suck, well I just made an order for an OG Peng, if I don't get it at least I can say I donated to help the cause and make things better for others.

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #49
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

alright guys, best I can do is offer BOGO to the people who have not recieved their order. If you order again ill send you a free one to make up for the lost one.

I simply cant go by someones word about untracked post. I guaranteed I was robbed blind last set and I simply cant have it happen again. I hope you all understand and I am looking into seeing about getting these shipped with tracking

If you have not recieved your oder, go ahead and reorder and I will send you a free sticker of your choice. PLEASE WRITE IN THE NOTES OF WHAT STICKERS YOU WANT!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #50
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

got a facebook now bring forth the jailbait!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13076249790
Old 05-11-2008, 02:54 PM   #51
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
so just reorder again if we didn't get them? I still want to wait it out just incase they are just really late.

did you send them in the same envelope? have you asked the post office to see what's up?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #52
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

If you feel like waiting be my guest. but if they arent there by mow, something has happened to them. I had a HUGE talk with the head postmaster here and I had him write me down everything I needed to send these out. I am following everything they say and they are still being dropped. Someone has to be stealing them. The envelopes are a bit see through.

I also saw someone who claimed they never recieved their sticker with a FS thread and what do you know the sticker he said he never got is sitting on his car.

To anyone who has ordered and not recieved a sticker, please make another order. I will double up the order to compensate for the lost package from last time. ITs basically BOGO to returning customers that hasnt seen their first package.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #53
DreamN
Post Whore!

I think for the next design/batch you're going to start upping the price and use those padded envelopes instead so ppl don't know what you're sending.

I'll reorder tomorrow after I go to the post office and ask if they have any undelivered mail for me.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #54
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I really dont want to up the price anymore. I already kicked and screamed about bumping them up to $6. ill try to find a thicker envelope though.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #55
DanS14RB
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just got mine in the mail today!!! awesome
Old 05-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #56
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg they didnt get abducted by aliens! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO.

Bump, good news pleases Kouki
Old 05-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #57
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i am still waiting on mine ordered like a half a week ago no biggie ill be patient
cant wait to get it!
+1 for you
Old 05-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #58
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

everyone do me a favor.......wait by your mailboxes and when you see my package hold your mail carrier hostage. let them know that Genki Style will not tolerate such insolence!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #59
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Hey it must be cool if I rock it on my car and helmet.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #60
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

DAYUM! Jack you make my design look GEWD!

Its sounding like people are slowly starting to get their stickers in. Better late than never I guess huh? All orders are processed but one pending ePayment.

Plenty to order people people, get em get em get em.