Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
dleight

Trader Rating: (0)
dleight is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR FS: S13 w/SR, needs TLC, *CHEAP*

Hey fellas,

looking to sell my weekend toy. It's a 1990 240sx hatch. Base model (manual windows, manual door locks, manual mirrors, no sunroof). Car has a clean title, and currently tag'd and registered as a HISTORIC vehicle (No inspection or emissions needed).Cash price is $4k firm. Not interested in trades. Here we go...

A little history
I bought this car from a fellow Zilvian back in January. The only history I know is what the previous told me. The car was used for drifting for about a year. The previous owner did the SR swap himself 2 years ago. Although this is typically frowned upon, I have done many swaps myself, and he did a decent job. The car previously had a Apexi Power FC d-jetro installed. He sold it before he sold me the car, so it is running on the stock ECM. When I purchased the car, it has some wiring/electrical issues, as well as a cracked turbine exhaust elbow, and some vacuum leaks. All issues have been addressed properly. This car is mechanically issue-free. I had plans to convert this baby back to full street manors by getting the interior back together, and fixing all of the dings/dents/rust. I dont have the time to do this.

The Good

-S13 180sx blacktop SR20DET (89k Kilometers or 57k miles)
-OEM T-25 turbo (no shaft play, no blade damage, no smoking)
-HKS step1 cams
-All new engine gaskets and seals done 1 month ago by me (head, valve cover, front main seal, all turbo gaskets, oil pan)
-Aluminum high capacity radiator
-Samco silicone hose kit
-Brand new Nismo thermostat
-Circuit Sports aluminum overflow tank
-S13 SR trans w/exedy single plate clutch and flywheel w/6k miles on setup ($1400 setup) No grinds, no issues at all
-ISIS V2 short shifter w/nismo black ball
-240sx stock rear diff (welded)
-Brand new KYB AGX adjustible suspension w/RSR lowering springs
-Front and rear sway bars
-Brand new NRG suspension poly bushings all the way around
-Cusco rear chassis brace (expensive, and BALLER)
-JDM S13 cluster/column/wheel that came with the engine swap, Kilometers are correct for the engine. Only reads Kilometers.
-Brand new Circuit Sports hot pipe w/welded HKS flange, brand new HKS SSQII BOV (sounds amaizing, can hold up to 30psi)
-Brand new ISIS screamer turbine outlet pipe (old one was cracked at the flange, had bad exhaust smell, ran rich. This baby is loud when it hits boost!)
-ISIS M-spec front mount intercooler kit
-ISIS V2 tubular exhaust manifold
-ISIS 3" cat-less downpipe
-ISIS 3" catback exhaust
-Manual boost controller (set to 12psi)
-Super mint dash! (no cracks, no blemishes, no fading, best i've seen)
-Very clean S14 seats (no rips/tears/stains)
-Sportmax 962 wheels 17x9.5 in gold (no curb rash on any wheels, finish is beautiful
-Z32 front brake conversion w/drilled and slotted rotors (4 lug)
-All glass is in perfect condition

The Bad

-Power steering is noisy, and hard when car is 1st started up. Probably needs a new steering rack. (Typical issue, and a cheap fix)
-Tachometer does not work (Previous owner stated that it DID work with the Power FC. This leads me to believe the pin at the ECM needs to be straightened/fixed. Easy fix)
-No A/C
-Rear tires need to be replaced
-LF side marker light is out, the socket is broken, needs a socket and bulb, lens is good.

The Ugly

The body is a little rough. Dings, dents, and scratches. As usual, the passenger side rear lower rocker panel has rot. The driver's side front frame rail also has some rot. These are common on the S13 chassis, and can be repaired. There is NO RUST ON THE STRUT TOWERS OR IN THE ENGINE BAY. There is no A-pillar plastic, no headliner, no rear seats or carpet, no spare tire. It does still have the rear speaker panels and racks. The front nose does not line up perfectly with the hood/headlights. The front bumper will need to be replaced, as it is split underneath the passenger side headlight. The paint shines up nice though.

Summary

I have given all of the facts about the car in honesty. If you have any questions, please post on here and I will respond promptly. I do check my PMs, but not as often as I should. I have pictures from the previous owner's post, and can take any pictures of particular things you'd like. I have over $5,500 into this car, and countless hours of working out bugs to make this car mechanically perfect. I can guarentee you there are no issues with the way the car runs/drives. I am firm with my cash price. I am sure that I am forgetting a few more modifications that are on the car, you guys know how that goes. Thank you for checking me out guys, and thanks for your support.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
dleight

bump it up
Old 07-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
dleight

still for sale
Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
landortey

landortey is an unknown quantity at this point
payment plan lol
Old 07-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
dleight

Sure,

$1000 deposit, the rest due in 30 days, then you get the keys, title, and car. lol.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
dleight

May be willing to negotiate. Someone grab this thing up please.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #7
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleight View Post
bump it up
Quote:
still for sale
Quote:
May be willing to negotiate. Someone grab this thing up please.
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.