Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
enixxi

Trader Rating: (0)
enixxi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
240sx two tone coupe shell

Up for sale is a two tone coupe shell which had the motor pulled. It is a five speed manual and comes with the transmission. All it is missing is the actual motor. The engine bay has just been repainted black and the front end is primered gray. It has not been in any accidents and has a clean title. The car also has lowering springs currently installed on the rear, I have the fronts but they are not installed so it has the stock springs up front. It has a welded differential but if the buyer chooses I can replace it with a stock open differential. The two tone portion of the car is very clean with only one barely noticeable ding on the trunk. The interior was re-done black and it comes with stick s13 seats. It also has a fresh power steering rack out of a 93' 240sx. The rear tires look like they have most of the tread left, the fronts are pretty worn but still have a little tread left. the dash board was sueded but I can replace it with a stock cracked dash board if the buyer so chooses. Once again this DOES come with a 5 speed transmission. All that was taken out was the motor because it had blown. It is a great shell for a sr20 swap or a cheap way to get a good gas saving daily driver with a simple ka24de. The price is OBO, and I would like to get rid of it soon as I don't have the money to keep it anymore. I also have aftermarket coilovers and other parts which can be included for a price if the buyer is interested.
Looking for $1400 OBO.
Give me a call or text at 914 943 8949 my name is Kevin.

enixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links