Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-14-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
Garage Battle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Garage Battle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1995 Nissan 240sx White 5spd Base Model Tampa,FL

Price: $4500 obo

I had posted this before when I first got it, but now I can give some better information about it.

1995 240sx 5spd base model
Metallic White ext, Dark Blue w/grey interior
Pwr windows/locks/mirrors
cold a/c
factory cd
149k miles
no sunroof/no spoiler

The car runs excellent. Has one of the strongest stock KA motors Ive driven. Transmission shifts smooth, and the clutch still holds well. Drives great around town, same on the highway. Tires are in good shape, relaitvely new with a lot of life left.

The outside is in good shape, with only a few small door dings. There is some light rock chipping on the hood (touchup paint to the rescue!!). There is a scuff mark on the right of the front bumper. The paint is still very glossy, but some of the top panels have water spotting I cant get off, might need professional help. Still the car looks great. Im also including them 5 lug hubcaps...nice!

The inside is in good shape. The dash, door panels, seats all look great. The previous owner didnt rock floormats and it shows, so id recommend getting a set. A/C works and is very cold, tint is good, and has factory CD.

Now, the car does need some love if its going to be in awesome shape. NEEDS: rear subframe bushings. They wear out all the time on s14. You can get the energy suspension inserts for $15 a set, takes about an hour to install. Power antenna doesnt work. The tach is jumpy and doesnt read right.

Time for pics!

Ran a carfax on it, everything checks out.

Car is located in Tampa, FL near USF. I can show it pretty much any time this week. I am asking $4500 obo. Send me an email with any questions:

[email protected]

Not interested in trades. Thanks!!
Garage Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links