Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ALL STAR BASH EAST COAST august 16!!!!!!!

rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I thought they changed it to ECB.

East Coast Bash.

Since ASB is kinda west coast thing sucka.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I thought they changed it to ECB.

East Coast Bash.

Since ASB is kinda west coast thing sucka.
IDK??? Straight from the clubloose website it states all star bash east!
http://www.clubloose.com/clubloose/p...pic.php?t=1837
If mods want to change it to east coast bash what ev! I aint trying to start no biggie/pac thing! LOL! I just want gnarly drifting and an awesome turnout
Old 07-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I Trust In Matt Petty

Petty Saves
Old 07-16-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

petty = east coast jesus
Old 07-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
drifting formula d
and
NOPI

and red bull

= SATAN
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I would kill to go to this. That track looks like loads of fun. Petty will do it right.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea ill be missing out b/c i will be down in florida...

suxars

but im reppin the shit out of this event to get as many ppl as i can to go.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #9
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
track looks like barrels of fun
gas is way too much to make a cross country trip tho

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:17 AM   #10
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ever run a full tank down at an event? I did at the last one of these. My odometer reads 60 miles....of drifting. The most track time ever on an awesome track!
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #11
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
My car sucks too much
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
New Jersey Party!!!
IROC Z Camaro
Detroit Locker
Muscle Pants
Reo Speedwagon
Figaro Chains
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #13
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 07-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #14
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yeagabomzz party time!!!!
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #15
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gtfo. im going to this shiiett
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:51 AM   #16
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
My face hurts from the excitement!
East side massive!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #17
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
yea ill be missing out b/c i will be down in florida...

suxars

but im reppin the shit out of this event to get as many ppl as i can to go.
YOU MOTHER FUCKER. You better show!

I'll be there! ...Watching.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #18
Matt@R/Ttuning
Zilvia Member

Matt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enough
Did everyone see the video? from the 12th? cause it was f-ing EPIC..or life changing.. what ever really

http://www.vimeo.com/1336465
from the 12th
Matt@R/Ttuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #19
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
ill be there... without a doubt!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #20
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
There was like this one time, at band camp, where the kids were telling me that New Jersey Sucked and then I was like hell no we Have All Star Bash East Coast in our backyard!!!
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #21
Matt@R/Ttuning
Zilvia Member

Matt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enoughMatt@R/Ttuning will become famous soon enough
i really appreciate all the support on this event,,,,

thanks dudes.

lets drive till brains ooze out of ears. and also do it while smoking. and with a heavy metal soundtrack ....

ECBash...
get serious!
heart matt petty
Matt@R/Ttuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #22
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Carlos better be there too.

Since he missed asb4.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #23
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
damn asb on the east coast!!!!!
I trust it will live up to the asb in the west coast...
I think all just wait tell the next asb here in the best coast..haha jk!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #24
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I hope my car would be ready for the next East Coast ASB thingie.

Damnit.

Fuck car builds.

Gonna roll in with a stock 4x4 S13 w/ stock suspension and stock everything, so I'd be Formula D proof.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #25
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Damn, If I were any good at this Drifting stuff i'd be there.. lol

Seriously though, Track looks amazing.. Have fun ya'll and take lots of pics/video.
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #26
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Im driving in my underpants.
This thread needs more hype, it should be 3 pages already.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:30 PM   #27
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll be there! stoked!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #28
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Im driving in my underpants.
This thread needs more hype, it should be 3 pages already.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #29
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Can we stop with the BH style flyers. The east coast is better than that.
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #30
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Carlos better be there too.

Since he missed asb4.
You know it!
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote