Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
rdannyr

Trader Rating: (0)
rdannyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA 1950 Chrysler Windsor trade for your JDM

I have 1950 Chrysler Windsor coupe that I want to trade. I'm looking to trade for a newer car jdm or euro that good on gas doesn't have to be great but just better than the truck I'm driving.

The Car has Low miles, Super Clean interior Overall Beautiful car. I have Completely re-one all 4 brakes new pads, cylinders, hoses everything, Low miles, Super Clean interior Overall Beautiful car although it Could use new paint and definitely a project car.The car has about 75k. Its been parked for a while now and ran fine until one day after sitting for a long time it would die after you start it. I don't know whats wrong and don't have time to find out. I have title and bill of sale but I have not registered it and probably has some fees although depending on the car I might be able to do something about that.

The reason I want to trade is is that I work long hours and plus now I'm going back to school and have absolutely no time for it. It just sits and I feel bad about it Also I'm currently driving a truck and I need a car that get better mileage since I do a lot of commuting. The car will probably go to my son later who will start driving soon a desperately wants a 240sx He loves them and is always on these forums. I already tried craigslist and their were to many scams so I thought why not try here.

I am looking to sell or trade for mostly like a daily driver. Mostly looking for a clean s13 maybe s14 or a Datsun Z car or a good commuter. Must be daily derivable really open to all offers will entertain every offer. The car running is worth almost 8k but im not looking for exactly that much but heres the Price Guide Report.

Don't be afraid to give an offer I'm a nice guy worst case scenario I just say no thanks. Will respond to all offers let me know if you have any questions. text me @ 626 251 8124 or reply below.

The pictures are really bad pics taken with an old iPhone sorry.

Last edited by rdannyr; 08-28-2013 at 11:25 PM..
rdannyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
rdannyr

Trader Rating: (0)
rdannyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bump number 1
rdannyr is offline   Reply With Quote