Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
LuckyRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
LuckyRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
S13 Silvia Aero Grills, and J's, Q's, K's Grills

My first small run of replacement S13 Silvia Bumper Grill Inserts are all gone. They are a great fit as they are a carbon copy of the Oem part. I am now using a deep black urethane plastic. The pictures below are of the first run. They have some water on them in the photos where I was rinsing off the excess dust from sanding the flashing. I am going to kick out a pair here shortly for my bumper, I will snap new pictures of the new darker ones.

$65 Shipped each or $115 shipped for a pair.

Aero Grills

I will update this with pictures as soon As I make the first few Aero Grills. Right this moment I am working on making the mold for the Right side (USDM passenger side). It will be ready to start making copies in a couple days. So that is the only one I can offer for sale right now. My current asking price is $165 Shipped. Once I get a hold of a Left side(USDM Driver side) I will offer a pair for $315 Shipped. I will Make this offer to the firrst person with a LEFT SIDE(USDM DRIVERS SIDE) send me your oem aero grill (you will cover your shipping to me). I will then send you replicas of both left and right side, and I will cover shipping to you. But I keep your OEM Grill.

The original will not be for sale. I will need it when ever I need to make a new mold.

Right side (USDM Passenger side) Replica S13 OEM Silvia Aero Bumper Grill

S13 Silvia J's, Q's, K's, A's Bumper grill inserts.

Male Plugs for S15 headlights

PM me if you need them.
LuckyRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Good offer for someone with just the left side oem aero grill. Trade you 1 incomplete grill for a full set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
I have a USDM drivers side in good shape.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
LuckyRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
LuckyRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The grill I get has to be in good shape if any part of I is missing or broken it will transfer into the copies.

Hobbs, I will have the first few made up by the end of the weekend. I will send you pictures and we can go from there

Right side (USDM Passenger side) Replica S13 OEM Silvia Aero Bumper Grill

S13 Silvia J's, Q's, K's, A's Bumper grill inserts.

Male Plugs for S15 headlights

PM me if you need them.
LuckyRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote