Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-19-2015, 09:12 AM   #1
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
!! 4x !! 20x9.5 5x114.3 R35 GTR Rays Wheels...

Im selling my wheels after only having them on the car for a couple thousand miles.

This is a set of four (4) 20x9.5" Nissan R35 Skyline GTR front wheels w/ tires. They are made by Rays Engineering (Volk) and are very light for how big they are and strong too being forged. I went through the trouble of getting two pairs of front wheels and having the finish match. I did this as i love the look of the wheel but getting the 10.5" wide rear wheel to fit my G35 Sedan would have required a ton of camber, tire stretch, and fender pulling. Not something i wanted to deal with.

Once i got the 4 front wheels i had them all powder coated a gunmetallic finish that is similar to the darker of the two finishes these wheels came in. It matches the oem center caps well. I installed brand new TPMS sensors and got a set of new 245.35.20 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 tires for them. They are like new with as i said, less than 3000 miles on them. The one wheel does have some small scrapes from me parking in a hurry out front of my house one day. Its really not that bad though and even looks worse in the photo. A file and some touch up paint and it could be unnoticeable to most.

These wheels are perfect fit for G35 Sedan, G37 Sedan, M35 and M45 Infiniti as well. Also could be put on a Maxima, Altima, Lexus GS300, GS400, IS300, IS250, etc. Because they are the same size wheel and tire on all four corners you can also use them on your AWD car like a G35x, G37x, M35x, etc. The wheel size is 20x9.5 +45 so with wheel spacers can be made to fit most modern cars out there quite well.

I used 15mm bolt on wheel spacers in the pics shown. These are not included but i can get you a set if you need/ want them. SSR Aluminum locking lug nuts could be included in the sale as well...

I am not interested in parting the wheels and tires unless the offer is real good. Thanks.

Asking price is $2100.00 OBO. I can ship them at your expense no problem. If you are interested and would like to make and offer or check them out please email me. Brian AT ma-motorsports.com

More pics available upon request.

Sponsored Links