Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
SobeS12

Trader Rating: (0)
SobeS12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sobe's S12 Build Thread.

This is the story of my 86 Nissan 200sx. I bought the car roughly 5 years ago now back when I had an S13 I was planning on tuning. I didnt have a license at the time, wasnt insured, and needed a daily that wouldnt draw attention. Long story short, I fell in love with the car, and after 4 years of struggling to get my license back and finally be "legal" on the road Ive decided to tune her. This is how she looked when I first got her unmolested.

Ive only been mixing things up over the last year or so, and heres a pic dump of my progress so far.

I decided to paint my car with spray cans first (dont know why) and it came out half way decent. I have different fenders and front bumper so I decided not to paint it..even though it looks like hell, lol.

Then had the Sunroof filled in with a roof off another S12.

Painted a set of free 17x7 rims Bronze.

Installed MR2 front shocks and Foxbody Mustang rear shocks (Tokico adj) and lowering springs, front sway bar, and sway bar bushings. Also installed the SE kit I had.

(cant find pics of the rest of the set up lol)

And for a while this is how the car sat. Stripped, one seater, but kinda charismatic in a way.

Heres how I got that seat that way too. It started Blue.

and with...

I got

Then I flocked some interior.

Then I stripped and painted the inside of my car.

Everything going together.

The car still looks like this. I havent been able to do a lot lately since i got a S14, but heres a look at the parts I got laying around for it just WAITING to get put on.

Reman Steering Rack FTW

__________________________________________________ _________
Heres some pics of my boys car to serve as some inspiration. If you live in LA or SD, you may have seen us cruisin around.

So thats it for now. Plans are to make this car a sick daily driver. Soon itll have all new bushings, ball joints, welded r200 diff, 1' sway bars, steering rack, tranny mount, diff mount, drilled rotors, SE calipers, and Stainless steel lines.
SobeS12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links