Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: I need a Haltech Patch Harness for My:
KA24E S13 Using a Haltech E6X ECU ($1200 MSRP) 1 6.25%
KA24E S13 Using a Haltech E8 ECU ($1475 MSRP) 2 12.50%
KA24DE S13 Using a Haltech E6X ECU ($1200 MSRP) 4 25.00%
KA24DE S13 Using a Haltech E8 ECU ($1475 MSRP) 5 31.25%
KA24DE S14s1 Using a Haltech E8 ECU ($1475 MSRP) 2 12.50%
KA24DE S14s2 Using a Haltech E8 ECU ($1475 MSRP) 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Haltech KA Patch Harnesses

With the success of the SR20 patch harness for the haltech over the last two years, I am looking to draw schematics for these. Please only vote if you have the funds, and are seriously looking for a plug and play EMS solution for your KA powered car.

Thanks,

John
Old 03-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Ok, I am getting started on the S13 KA24DE E8 harness today.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Damn. Very nice. How much time is involved creating the harness?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
johngriff
Post Whore!

about 10 hours for the diagrams, then it could be weeks or months pending submission to haltech for manufacturing, IF they decide to pick it up. Other wise, I might manufacture them in house.

How many of you want to go Individual coils? I could make the harness so that you could either run the stock single coil + dist, or just use the dist for timing the engine and 4 LS1 coils (about $300) for individual coils.

It would be like a dual purpose harness.