Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
240KiiD
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 6 speed Updated*****

Ok I'm Finally Selling my car. Just cuz I'm a "LOWBALLER" doesnt mean you guy can lowball me... NO LOWBALLERS ALLOWED!

Here is the 411 on the car. Motor has been swapped out from a 07 G35. swapped it at 28XXX miles. Motor Currently has 55XXX. Car runs good and have no problems.The car has been built from ground up. To let everyone know Ill be raising the car up for the owner. So you dont have to worry about not being able to drive it. I'll be giving all my extra parts to the buyer of my car as well. Also the Car will be In the November Issue of S3.

engine mods
G35 Vq35de 07 revup motor 55XXX miles Chassis is at 113XXX miles.
nismo intake
Koyo Aluminum radiator
Samco hoses
Rare jdm engine harness cover
straight pipe with cherry bomb resonator

Suspension
BC racing coilovers
Custom 16k and 28k Swift springs... I also have 18k rear spring ill throw in.
Spc rear camber plates
Carbon fiber Front strut bar

Wheels/tires
Vip Modular vxs-210 18x11 and 18x12
Nankangs NS-II 235/40 and 245/40

Interior
Nardi Steering wheel
Nrg Quick Release
Crown Royal Shift boot
Pioneer Deck with custom sub and amp setup
Recaro Evo 8 seats
06 Door panels
08 Carpet

Exterior
Tiffany blue paint job with maple pearl
Pulled and rolled front and quarter panels
Aerosync front bumper
Amuse rear lip
Carbon Fiber roof spoiler painted same color
Blox short antenna
Spec D tuning HeadLights with angel eyes.
6k HID kit

THE BADS

-I was getting my car ready for a Cage so some of the interior pieces are gone like the headliner and some small interior pieces.

-The rear driver side axle boot is bad.. I have a lifetime warranty from autozone LOL so there you go.. the autozone boots sucks so it keeps ripping.

-AC line has a leak. Too lazy to fix it and its winter time already so I stopped caring.

-The paint on my front bumper is kinda cracking a lil bit. Which is normal since im low. Everything else is in good good.

From What i know thats the only thing thats wrong with my car. I'm sure Im forgetting some more parts just couldn't think of everything right now. Btw the car will be in sema next week.

UPDATED PRICE!!!!!!

$15,000 FIRM!!!

$12,000 BRING YOUR OWN WHEELS

To the people that think 21k is HIGH btw price is OBO but here ill do some quick and simple math for you guys Im giving you guys MSRP so itll be high.

350z 10,000
Wheels 6,100
Coilover 1,100
Paint Job 4,800

those 4 things alone adds up to 22,000 I know ill never get what i paid for but lets be realistic here ive put way more money than what im asking for so dont lowball me. or offer to trade me for a 240sx lmfao
Throw me an reasonable offer.

Also willing to trade for
Is250/350
G37 Coupe or 4 door
s15 silvia (NOT CONVERSTIONS)
Show me what you got has to be the same Value as my car and has to be 6/5speed manual

Now for the pictures... and video. I'll let the pictures do the talking The Wheels are currently CHROME its not pink anymore.

Minty Z on Vimeo

Minty Z Sucks on Vimeo

CURRENT

Wheels are currently anodized red and white on the other side. If you like the chrome better you can always strip the powerdercoat back to chrome which is cheap.

Last edited by 240KiiD; 01-11-2013 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: updated
Sponsored Links