Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #151
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hey MARCUS, is that your white s14 that comes to Subase in point loma?
Old 06-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #152
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
today i saw a dark purplish/black s13 hatch with pignose front and painted tails at the Noth County Mall today next to the Sears parking lot. Also there are two s13 coupes at Palomar College. One of them is like a goldish color with sil conversion, blck fenders and a big ass charger bolt on the rear window. The other one was a blck coupe with a n1 canister. See you guys around.
ya thats my homies marcos goldish coupe with jdm front end
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #153
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
intro thread or something. the thread is just for spotting other cars in san diego area .

anyway i saw a white s13 coupe with stickers on the back out in oceanside by the train station last friday.
that was probally me lol s13 white coupe yello fogs as daytime running lights and stickers on that back angled myspace.com/ronald240

seems to me that this thread is still going so ill post up 240 if i see them late
Old 06-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #154
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
that was probally me lol s13 white coupe yello fogs as daytime running lights and stickers on that back angled myspace.com/ronald240

seems to me that this thread is still going so ill post up 240 if i see them late
sounds like it sir! :-D nice ride.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:25 PM   #155
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
saw a white coupe with yellow fogs running as daytime lights on college turning into walmart shopping center in Oceanside.

theres a park on douglas and vandegrift near the back gate we can go to just to Kick it.
I would wanna do it somewhere very low key.

i think that was me lol damn spotted twice ya i think im the only coupe s13 white w/ fogs runnin as daytime runnin lights in oceanside lol myspace.com/ronald240
S-NATION representin

spotted black kouki with bronze rims going into 7-11 near the old college blvd. toll bridge in oceanside yesterday round 3:30 ish 3:45 ish hella clean

Last edited by S-Nation S13; 06-29-2008 at 12:13 AM..
Old 06-30-2008, 02:09 AM   #156
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
hey MARCUS, is that your white s14 that comes to Subase in point loma?
nope. heh... n ive never been to point loma in my car. dont know what Subase is.

see you at speed alliance tuesday...
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #157
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
I did not spot a Schassis, but i figure some local 86 drivers are on here as well..

saw a creamish dumped 86 with bucket seats on sp road. i was in a previa van and i threw up a peace sign, lol.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #158
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
there was a light blue 86 that tried to run me when I was getting onto the I-15 right off mission gorge.about a month or so ago. I was in my black s13 coupe. you had a homie with you.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:24 AM   #159
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SR_Elliott24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
thanks thats me dude. they are gramlights. i go to state. there's also a couple of other guys at state too but i dont know who they are.
sup guys if you're here.

i recently saw a nice white s13 coupe with the silvia front and black fnoirs(?) on college.

then right after that i saw a silver R32!!! GTRwith black nismo wheels on the same street.
^^ thats my neighbors cousin's or uncle's or somethin... They have another blue one that pushes 750hp to the wheels.
BTW i also go to state. You prolly seen me there in a primer gray 240 hatch with the yellow bumper

Last edited by SR_Elliott24; 07-09-2008 at 01:34 AM..
SR_Elliott24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #160
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Rollin in soccer mom van, ballin! I haven't really seen any S-chassis around here, I wonder why...

Quote:
I did not spot a Schassis, but i figure some local 86 drivers are on here as well..

saw a creamish dumped 86 with bucket seats on sp road. i was in a previa van and i threw up a peace sign, lol.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #161
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Fa sho! Rollin deep in a previa = win

Old 07-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #162
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

7/7/08
spotted gold hatch with bronze rims looked slammed with xenon front lip (black) going i-5 north to 78e towards esco. i threw a peace sign (who ever owns this if its you..sick ass whip)
Old 07-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #163
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
White hatch, 180sx tail lamps going 15 North
around 6:50-7:00 this morning.
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #164
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Spotted a white fastback downtown area looked to be an asian driver. I thought you were going to get rolled since the cop was behind you coming to the 4way. (2 actually) Luckliy he made the right I figured if i heard you he was going to roll you.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #165
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Freeway 5 south around 4pm-is spotted a white sileighty on what looked like gray meshies.

I gave you the nod in a silver s14. You got off in the national city area... hit up the san diego meets page mang.. never seen you around southside before.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:40 AM   #166
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know who owns that silver 240 that does pizza delivery for Papa Johns like all around CV? It's kitted, exhaust, and black with polished lip wheels. Well anyway, I've seen it a couple of times.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #167
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Saw a red S14 kouki @ Cricket Amphitheater leaving after the Journey concert Tuesday night.

Doubt you saw me, but I was driving a white titan with a big Rush decal and sddrift stickers.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:19 AM   #168
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Saw a red S14 kouki @ Cricket Amphitheater leaving after the Journey concert Tuesday night.

Doubt you saw me, but I was driving a white titan with a big Rush decal and sddrift stickers.
How was that Journey concert? Arnel Pineda sounds awesome!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #169
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

saw a purple boosted s14 on wed 7/16 round 3pm ish crossin old college blvd. toll bridge going toward the 76 big ass sd-drift sticker on the rear window

Last edited by S-Nation S13; 07-19-2008 at 08:46 PM..
Old 07-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #170
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
How was that Journey concert? Arnel Pineda sounds awesome!!!
it was excellent, but some super tall big guy sat in front of me (i'm 5'5") so when the crowd stood up, i didnt even bother cuz i wouldnt be able to see shit anyway, LOL.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #171
camppain
Will never get banned...

camppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to camppain Send a message via MSN to camppain Send a message via Yahoo to camppain
Spotted a blue Zenki with exhaust on 15-S.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #172
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Spotted a black S14 on Bear Valley in Escondido around 2:30 on monday

Old 07-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #173
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
spotted a blac or it looked black through my tint 240 coupe with a silvia front on monday afternooon on the 15south from esco to sd. i was in my gold miata.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #174
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Spotted...two S14's (1 redish zenki and 1 greyish kouki) near the Winding Walk area in Eastlake.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #175
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
saw a purple boosted s14 on wed 7/16 round 3pm ish crossin old college blvd. toll bridge going toward the 76 big ass sd-drift sticker on the rear window
are you sure it was a s14? there is a s13 like that. anyways. I was driving home from work on Wed. and spotted a dark blue s13 w/ some aero and tinted windows on the I-8 heading east right around mission valley area.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #176
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Anyone know who owns that silver 240 that does pizza delivery for Papa Johns like all around CV? It's kitted, exhaust, and black with polished lip wheels. Well anyway, I've seen it a couple of times.
socal kouki works for papa johns?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #177
Ham

Ham is an unknown quantity at this point
Black or Grey S14 Kouki w kit and Work VS outside Rite Aid Tierrasanta. Who be this?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #178
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
socal kouki works for papa johns?
Bwahahahahahahahah. Find another way home pizza boy.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #179
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just saw Marcus pull into the Vons parking lot in Eastlake.

around 8:45ish.

man, i still love your car.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #180
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
are you sure it was a s14? there is a s13 like that. anyways. I was driving home from work on Wed. and spotted a dark blue s13 w/ some aero and tinted windows on the I-8 heading east right around mission valley area.
Yeah...I'm pretty sure as it had S14 tails. I'm pretty sure I know the difference between a S13 and a S14...even if it had a conversion

Last edited by ryceboy_124; 07-27-2008 at 09:49 AM..
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote