Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #631
Victory!!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Victory!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
goddamn! I love that white car!! +1 for Drift Faction!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #632
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'm sure his parents didn't spend a penny on that car..
You bet your fucking ass not a god damn dime. since I was 17 yrs old, all through college I bought that car and put every dime I had into it. My parents hate that I built a car so they didnt support it at all.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #633
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sounds like my family lol
Old 12-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #634
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm saying Mr.SuperStreets parents bank rolled that car so in his case "mahh i want lower coils so im super cool" would have sufficed. I suspect he bought Tein's because "their hella jdm tyte and not cheap poser coils".

Seriously, he's here crying he wants to part out his SS kit cause "we" ruined it for him by making it popular.
Are you serious? Who the fuck are you? I was being funny about it and stating that I am over Sexy style cause its getting a bit dated.

Bankrolled?? hahah you are a funny one buddy, I don know where you get off with these assumptions but you sure are looking like an ass.

Start putting your pizza hut money in your piggy bank and maybe some day you can afford to build a car.

now for the rest of the people in this thread who are not jealous pricks:

My car is lower than the ss shots obviously which where months and months ago, just check my build thread. As is, my dd is impossible to drive most places as low as it is, looks hot still breaks necks and makes me happy.

Sexy style can either be done right or wrong. I always think my car should be a little lower, okay im not tucking rim but I am tucking tire, woopy its a DD.

A few things that urk me on sexy style these days.

1) people doing it half ass (guy who had his bumper barely on his car cause he didnt have it trimmed to fit properly- black car)

2) changing out the rear bumper ( vertex doesnt flow man)

3) spray can paintjobs

4) bumper cutouts (this one is to each their own, but in all seriousness unless you cut it out EXACTLY like the sexy knights cars, it looks horrible.)
Ive seen thin cuts, crooked cuts, hacksaw cuts, whatever, looks whack. I think if the bumper was supposed to have a hole in it, those fuckers at SS woulda molded one in there.

Case in point- the best sexy style 180s do not have bumper cut outs- Komatsu's 180, Black sexy knights 180, orange old risky devil car (revgasm get em') etc...

This is the exact car I modeled mine after, ride height and all (ooo Corbic).

GAKU2 WEB ƒtƒHƒgƒMƒƒƒ‰ƒŠ[@ƒ‰ƒgƒ‹ƒNƒ‰ƒ“ƒJ[‘–s‰ïiŠÖ¼ƒI[ƒ‹ƒXƒ^[ƒhƒŠƒtƒg‚f‚o2007 ‹ž“s‘Il‰ïj in –¼ãƒXƒ|[ƒcƒ‰ƒ“ƒh‚bƒR[ƒX

Note: no bumper cutout.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #635
n1smo413
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
n1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to n1smo413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Drift faction bro's who's car is this....

one of the 2 painted ones now?
its jesse_s13 or something like that.hes got a white vert now with the grenades
throwbacks

Old 12-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #636
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
all star relax, it's ok.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #637
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1smo413 View Post
its jesse_s13 or something like that.hes got a white vert now with the grenades
throwbacks

that sucks
Old 12-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #638
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I'm saying Mr.SuperStreets parents bank rolled that car so in his case "mahh i want lower coils so im super cool" would have sufficed. I suspect he bought Tein's because "their hella jdm tyte and not cheap poser coils".

Seriously, he's here crying he wants to part out his SS kit cause "we" ruined it for him by making it popular.
if you actually read the super street issue he actually worked his ass off to get what he has now while being a broke college student. You just assume anyone that has a nice car and young you auto think mommy bought. Just another hater who bitches cause his car isnt up to par
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:49 AM   #639
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
Are you serious? Who the fuck are you? I was being funny about it and stating that I am over Sexy style cause its getting a bit dated.

Bankrolled?? hahah you are a funny one buddy, I don know where you get off with these assumptions but you sure are looking like an ass.

Start putting your pizza hut money in your piggy bank and maybe some day you can afford to build a car.

My car is lower than the ss shots obviously which where months and months ago, just check my build thread. As is, my dd is impossible to drive most places as low as it is, looks hot still breaks necks and makes me happy.

Sexy style can either be done right or wrong. I always think my car should be a little lower, okay im not tucking rim but I am tucking tire, woopy its a DD.

1) people doing it half ass (guy who had his bumper barely on his car cause he didnt have it trimmed to fit properly- black car)

3) spray can paintjobs

4) bumper cutouts (this one is to each their own, but in all seriousness unless you cut it out EXACTLY like the sexy knights cars, it looks horrible.)
Ive seen thin cuts, crooked cuts, hacksaw cuts, whatever, looks whack. I think if the bumper was supposed to have a hole in it, those fuckers at SS woulda molded one in there.

Case in point- the best sexy style 180s do not have bumper cut outs- Komatsu's 180, Black sexy knights 180, orange old risky devil car (revgasm get em') etc...

GAKU2 WEB ƒtƒHƒgƒMƒƒƒ&per mil;ƒŠ[@ƒ‰ƒgƒ‹ƒNƒ ‰ƒ“ƒJ[‘–s‰ïiŠÖ¼ƒ I[ƒ‹ƒXƒ^[ƒhƒŠƒtƒg‚f‚ o2007 ‹ž“s‘Il‰ïj in –¼ãƒXƒ|[ƒcƒ‰ƒ“ƒh‚b& fnof;R[ƒX

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #640
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
if you actually read the super street issue he actually worked his ass off to get what he has now while being a broke college student. You just assume anyone that has a nice car and young you auto think mommy bought. Just another hater who bitches cause his car isnt up to par
I'm sorry, I'm not 12, I don't read Super Street.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:23 AM   #641
sil80sr20
Zilvia Member

sil80sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sil80sr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
Just another hater who bitches cause his car isnt up to par
ouch

more people need to buy ss vII aero and make it look good like this
sil80sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #642
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
o.g. orange rd/gambler 180sx was ready for cut out... just saying hah

sexy style aero with a different rear bumper isnt the best, but i think it can work. At one point i had Sexy style v1 sides with origin stylish rear

had this aero since late 2008 then got side tracked with stupid BN

LONG LIVE SEXY STYLE.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #643
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80sr20 View Post

more people need to buy ss vII aero and make it look good like this
I think it's impossible... Miura is the only one that can pull off that front bumper.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #644
jah
Leaky Injector

jah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post

3) spray can paintjobs

GAKU2 WEB ƒtƒHƒgƒMƒƒƒ‰ƒŠ[@ƒ‰ƒgƒ‹ƒNƒ‰ƒ“ƒJ[‘–s‰ïiŠÖ¼ƒI[ƒ‹ƒXƒ^[ƒhƒŠƒtƒg‚f‚o2007 ‹ž“s‘Il‰ïj in –¼ãƒXƒ|[ƒcƒ‰ƒ“ƒh‚bƒR[ƒX

/IMG]

i love how everyone complains that shits old but alot of u guys have been on this site for several years so its old too you guys let the noobs be,and if its so old do something about it rather than throwing out idle insults and what not enough rant anywho....

i love the no cutouts on sexy style its looks alot better.idk i really am leaning toward sexy style myself with no cutout well see.i woulld liek to see more people run the ss vII aero its pretty dope IMO if done right

[/QUOTE]
jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #645
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

lets not get all worked up on a cut out... Obviously plenty of us do the cut out to resemble some of our fav J Land cars, but lets not forget it serves a purpose as well.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #646
sil80sr20
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
I think it's impossible... Miura is the only one that can pull off that front bumper.
idk man i think it can be done. just picture that 180 i just posted without vinyl and white/silver/polished wheels (maybe a lil lower too). it wouldve been greatness

cmon someone give this aero a shot on their hatch. i would but im broke right now
Old 12-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #647
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

i think it needs splitters up front or some some shit, i know Miura had dope add on's to that bumper at one point.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #648
jah
Leaky Injector

thinking about duder got get this Sr swap done first...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #649
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Stew had that aero on his silver LS1 S13 coupe before he got rid of it for something else.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #650
jah
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah View Post
yeah stew sold his kit or whatever to this dude...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #651
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

come to think it stew did have that aero... his DMAX set up looked way better.

that red coupe looks goofy
Old 12-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #652
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Maybe that red coupe wouldn't be terrible if it was about 6 inches lower and had a big nasty GT wing on the back.

And maybe a cool hood.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #653
jah
Leaky Injector

idk i always liked this coupe nice fitment very cookie cutter but i am a sucker for coupes lol.his car was better after the CR kais

i wish he would have got a vertex rear bumper or some shit.i wonder who bought this car i know he was sold it a while back for a miatia....

Last edited by jah; 12-03-2010 at 04:37 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #654
s14freak93901
Zilvia Member

s14freak93901 can only hope to improve
didn't like the sexy on stew's S13. Dmax type 3 on his S13 and S14 looked mad sexy.
s14freak93901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #655
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
that sucks

No, his convertable will not suck....get real
Old 12-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #656
sil80sr20
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Maybe that red coupe wouldn't be terrible if it was about 6 inches lower and had a big nasty GT wing on the back.

And maybe a cool hood.
true
msglngth
Old 12-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #657
n1smo413
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
n1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to n1smo413
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
yea its the combo of low and crazy graphics and matching wheels thats make it cool.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #658
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

SS type 2 front, type 1 sides and rear.
Msports front lip-diffuser thing?

This combo could keep me rollin ss.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #659
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea i think in order to pull that off you need crazy ass graphics/vinyl or something.....

gotta be 200% committed to make it dope.... so there for that is the only car that can...

and Landers im sure he wont let us down... but i hate verts so it sucks to see him not use that car
Old 12-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #660
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Huge ass GT wing > Kouki wing
at least in this case..
iStayBroke is offline   Reply With Quote