Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #1
PartyCrashers

Trader Rating: (0)
PartyCrashers is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Party Crasher S13 Ka Vert Rebuild from Michigan

New Member on here been lurking for a long time never took the time to join way behind on a build Log but here is my story.

A few years ago I picked up this mint vert and started a build on it. This is about the 10th 240 i have owned built and sold

Long story short I built it drifted it a few times got bored and decided to sell it to a buddy, when i sold it it looked like this

(Fast forward to now)

Well he had it for a few months, parked it on the side of his street and some lady in a jeep smashed into it, very sad day.
So he bought a new roller and transferred all the parts to the shell was going to scrap it so long story short I ended up with my car back for free, Like this!

Last edited by PartyCrashers; 10-20-2017 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: pictures link not working
PartyCrashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links