Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
Jolly Crape

Trader Rating: (0)
Jolly Crape is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA VQ35 motor!

Hey everyone,

I have a VQ35 up for sale, its just a bare motor, none of the bolt on stuff is on it, but its all complete inside (heads, cams, valves, piston, crank etc.) the problem is I dont have a whole hell of a lot of info on it, I picked it up from the guy in the condition it sits, he told me it ran when he pulled it out of the car, guess it had been rear ended, he said it came out of a maxima, but he didnt know what year. and thats about all the info I know, so what you see in the pictures is what you get, from what I have read and understand the heads are slightly different, and the motor mount location is different, but other than that there the same as the RWD VQ's, but what you see is what you get, the valve covers are still on it, I have the pan and oil pickup, but its only the bottom half of the pan, he didn't have the top half, and the engine stand is goin with it, so if you buy the motor congrats you have a new engine stand also . I'm askin $300 O.B.O.! IM negotiable, just shoot me honest offers we can work something out. and I really dont want to ship so pick up only. I live in Rosamond, Ca right next to willow springs, im literally like 7 miles from the track.

if you have any questions or anything just pm me on here, or send me a text, 661-817-4507

thanks for lookin!

Last edited by Jolly Crape; 10-06-2011 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: changed price
Jolly Crape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Jolly Crape

Trader Rating: (0)
Jolly Crape is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA price change

alright just picked up some new stuff and need room A.s.a.p., askin $300 o.b.o. now, I know its a FWD version of the VQ but everything else on it is transferable, and this is about what the heads are worth alone and you get the whole motor. I need it gone please!
Jolly Crape is offline   Reply With Quote