Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:33 PM   #1
matfewf

Trader Rating: (0)
matfewf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RB need RB Guru's help

Hello, so I came across a problem with my 1990 240sx hatch(originally sohc) I swapped a rb20det Silvertop(I finished and it was running great for a few months) into it because motor was bad and I got a good deal on the rb20det. It has rb25 v2 coilpacks(the set without the ignitor chip). It was running fine until I stopped driving it for 2 weeks (because it was raining and I have no wipers). The car was park under my car port with the front end exposed to the elements(no water got into the car so ecu is fine).

So HERE'S THE PROBLEM I lost ignition signal, I'm not getting any spark. I checked power and grounded at the coilpacks harness and they are getting power and ground but no signal(from none of the coilpacks). CAS is working took it off and injectors are firing when turned. I check all grounds and they are all fine. What would be the next thing I check? Ignition relay? (I have wiring specialties harness forgot to mention that) has anyone came across this problem? I've searched plenty of threads couldn't find anyone with the same problem. Any help will be appreciated
matfewf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links