Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Post I challenge anyone from SOCAL!

To a drinking match.

Bring your "A" game son.

I kill it up here bitches!

Bring your best! Show me how ya'll get down!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
It's on.

168 pounds of fury comin your way.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #3
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
haha Fukken anthony. Whats your poison?

Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
boy, ill school you like you have down syndrome!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #5
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
what ever happened to regional forums?

Tis a shame I dont live in Cali... Im a practicing irishman. I've got the certificate to prove it.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #6
swang
Leaky Injector

swang has a spectacular aura aboutswang has a spectacular aura aboutswang has a spectacular aura aboutswang has a spectacular aura aboutswang has a spectacular aura aboutswang has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
what ever happened to regional forums?

Tis a shame I dont live in Cali... Im a practicing irishman. I've got the certificate to prove it.
excuses! live web cam it up for sure!

lol i dont drink. good luck to you gents.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
When is this going down Anthony? I'll record it. hahahaha
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
yagerbomb challenger here lets do it

Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Being as how Im actually a bona fide citizen Irish, and I've been drinking heavily since quitting smoking "other than tobacco" products, it would be a close race... Its a shame I dont have a webcam.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #10
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
yagerbomb challenger here lets do it

all night!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #11
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
oh lord....another reason to make a trip to norcal. to school some people. too bad after 4 beers i'm already passin out.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #12
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
oh lord....another reason to make a trip to norcal. to school some people. too bad after 4 beers i'm already passin out.
That just means its cheap for you to get drunk! Thats not a bad thing, not at all...

Guinness and Heineken are both expensive... And I go through them. It sucks.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #13
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
To a drinking match.

Bring your "A" game son.

I kill it up here bitches!

Bring your best! Show me how ya'll get down!
i'll see your beer..... and raise you a bowl.....

*throws two nugs onto the table*
Old 10-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #14
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
That just means its cheap for you to get drunk! Thats not a bad thing, not at all...

Guinness and Heineken are both expensive... And I go through them. It sucks.
fuck that. last time i went to a bar i spent like 4 bills between me and 4 other people.

i drank the most...lol

i'm 250 lbs of pure latin drinkin machine...lol.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #15
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I think it'll be in SoCal. He's coming down next week.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #16
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

when and where?
Old 10-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #17
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

LA area. We going to Monster Massive next Saturday cuh!

Old 10-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
pssssh...shall i handle?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #19
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:

I haven't really drank a lot in awhile though, so it could be interesting.

Where am I staying after Monster Massive? lol

Old 10-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #20
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I don't even know where me and my friends are going afterwards. Probably
chill at the beach or something.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #21
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
pssssh...shall i handle?

In Duff we trust... my drinkin days are over... but I would clean your buttholes like baby wipes (no HOE MOW)
Old 10-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #22
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
LA area. We going to Monster Massive next Saturday cuh!

well then count me in!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #23
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
I don't even know where me and my friends are going afterwards. Probably
chill at the beach or something.
You can't drink at the beach.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #24
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
You can't drink at the beach.

yes you can

but not in front of the po-po
Old 10-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #25
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
what if i'm from norcal, but practice in socal?
Old 10-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #26
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

We drink all the time at Newport, but it's at night.
But who said we were gonna drink? I'm gonna be you know
what from Monster, still. Puhahahahaha.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #27
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
its all about bacardi pong

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #28
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Eddie changes his avatar because of this thread. lol
Old 10-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #29
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
its all about bacardi pong
no its all about quarters, mans cup all night, once you give up your seat you give it up for good, we're playing king of the hill/cup
Old 10-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #30
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
LOL I'm down to drink any time dude, drinkin right now!

Closed Thread