Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #301
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahahaha!!!!!!
good....you bess know!!!!!
Well that was a luck run....hey we need a clipping point on the wall! i wanna see more cars get destroyed!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2008, 01:13 PM   #302
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Don't forget the DTC BBQ this SUNDAY make sure you guys come down.
holy moly it's the 3rd sunday of april already?!?! may event is just around the corner

i wish i could go n hang out with u guys but i always work sundays at 5 :/
Old 04-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #303
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
awww....im not gonna get to see my chuckipoo?....dang it...but im gonna be naked!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #304
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
hey we need a clipping point on the wall! i wanna see more cars get destroyed!
dude, we do. you, karl, me, eric's bumper/QP and im sure many other's prove that the orange haybales are freakin rock solid killers! lol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #305
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
but im gonna be naked!!!!!!

So what?

i just saw you last night markipoo
Old 04-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #306
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

damn....i was tanked...i cant remember......
Yep....lets all party after the balcony...im ready to get super wasted!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #307
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

good. dont worry i've got it all on tape.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #308
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

nice......lets put it on the internets and make bank...we wont need sponsors after that! lol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #309
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

good idea!

maybe we can make a part 2!

call eric the gaffer, he can set up the lighting for us and film
Old 04-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #310
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

oh..yea...and hes good at running the train i hear.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #311
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

hahahahahahhahaha
Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #312
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This thread has gone sideways :ghey:
Old 04-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #313
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
This thread has gone sideways :ghey:

hahahahahahhaha lololol mark can't even think straighttt
Old 04-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #314
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
haha you guys are halarious i cant wait for the event
Old 04-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #315
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hahahahahahhaha lololol mark can't even think straighttt
Because he is NOT straight. The BMW is a given
Old 04-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #316
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

wow..wow...wow!!!!!!!!
im not crooked if thats what your asking.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #317
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Because he is NOT straight.
hahahaha :ghey:

are u bringin the drop top this friday?

wish i could make it sunday. i keep missin these
Old 04-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #318
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
wow..wow...wow!!!!!!!!
im not crooked if thats what your asking.
yea, not crooked.

just not straight.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #319
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this is another 626Drift CHAT page! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #320
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
this is another 626Drift CHAT page! lol
yea the title should be mark & chuck's daily grind with 3rd wheel ernie lolol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #321
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
hahahaha :ghey:

are u bringin the drop top this friday?

wish i could make it sunday. i keep missin these

lol... I think I wet my pants right about now. No Im driving my hatch, just a daily. The Vert is getting worked on and preped for paint.

Call in sick... tell em you got an STD from Mark.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #322
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

hey.....im clean!!!!!!!!!!!
I think........ i wipe off between sessions...whatever!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #323
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
lol... I think I wet my pants right about now. No Im driving my hatch, just a daily. The Vert is getting worked on and preped for paint.

Call in sick... tell em you got an STD from Mark.
hahahaahhahhahahaha lololol !!!!!! i better get tested lol

hatch...the white one?

vert being prepped for paint?!?! nice...what color? that's what ur slidin with in may yea?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #324
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mark i just tested positive, you better go get urself tested. but don't worry because i just saved a buncha money by switching to Geico.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #325
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah right,

Quote:
hahahaahhahhahahaha lololol !!!!!! i better get tested lol

hatch...the white one?

vert being prepped for paint?!?! nice...what color? that's what ur slidin with in may yea?
Yeah white hatch.... Color dont know yet on the vert. Yeah thats what I will be driving. Maybe just white for now so its one color and then I was thinking Solar Orange 350z color or House of Colors Ultra orange.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #326
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=174425&page=2

yall can gime ideas? that would be nice.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #327
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yeah white hatch.... Color dont know yet on the vert. Yeah thats what I will be driving. Maybe just white for now so its one color and then I was thinking Solar Orange 350z color or House of Colors Ultra orange.

white verts are sick. better yet, make it pearl white!!

once u go burnt orange you and let5lide can be color buddies hahhaa
Old 04-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #328
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=174425&page=2

yall can gime ideas? that would be nice.

dang, the two tone green and grey looks SIKK!!!

i could say do somethin crazy like pink or somethin flashy but bottom line is, classic paint jobs would work best on the car

ur gonna slide it after it's freshly painted?!?! BALLA
Old 04-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #329
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
woooo i'm ready for n00b driving, hay bail smashing, front end carnage -ing, FUN!!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #330
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
dang, the two tone green and grey looks SIKK!!!

i could say do somethin crazy like pink or somethin flashy but bottom line is, classic paint jobs would work best on the car

ur gonna slide it after it's freshly painted?!?! BALLA
I was thinking pink and black first but the engine bay is already done and im lazy too take it back out. We have a Touke member that owns his own shop and hooks us up all the time. So no not baller.