Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #31
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
Yea your mustang wheels sir, i need stock 240sx 5 lug smart UC Davis student c'mon Jim
Old 08-02-2007, 01:32 AM   #32
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
JDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Damn Just got in Denver and the weather is so much nicer than Sacto up here !! anyway well I don't want to flake out or anything or start a war but I do have $1000 offer on them right now!! So I dont know, As I said and I need the cash bad and I know these are worthed that much but I wanted easy sell so I put a a good price for them. I didn't collect any money from young drift and he did offer me $775 as I asked for pick up price, mhh this is so hard right now, I'm going to bed and wait till morning!!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #33
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNG DRIF View Post
Yea your mustang wheels sir, i need stock 240sx 5 lug smart UC Davis student c'mon Jim
are you a fucking idiot? mustang's and 240's have the same bolt pattern... these wheels are the same pattern as well...

I say take the offer of a grand and screw the flaker/dumbass...
Old 08-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #34
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
space msg lenght

Last edited by YUNG DRIF; 08-02-2007 at 10:58 PM..
Old 08-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #35
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

JDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura aboutJDMPalace has a spectacular aura about
Common guys, not on this Thread !! Please !!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #36
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so do you still got em? cause if so ill take them tomorrow got money in the bank 800 shipped?
Old 08-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #37
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

I do have a $850 local pick up offer and $1k shipped offer on them.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:53 AM   #38
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ill see what i can do but thats a big jump not saying its not worth it..just gotta see and wtf will i need to make these hoes fit on s14 kouki... full suspension
Old 08-03-2007, 01:05 AM   #39
cvc9216
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
cvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I was the first person to inquire about the wheels and I agreed to buy them for asking price. Now you haven't even bothered to respond to my PMs. I would've paid more for them, but oh well I'll take my business elsewhere. If you have an offer for $1000 shipped why aren't they sold? Waiting for higher bids or just trying to drive the price up?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:58 AM   #40
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

You did PM me about them and no you were not the first Person, you asked couple of questions and I answered one of the here and the other one I said I have no way to measure which was the offset!! So don't post here and complain I didn't respond!! If you were interested you would have PMed me back after reading the thread!! Yes thoes are the two highest offer and if tomorrow the local buyer showed up with $850 (youngdrift) they are sold to him if not then they go to a guy in oregon for $1000. As of now no they are not sold and I'm not going to say they are. So what is the issue now. if I wanted to drive up the price I would have sold them to guy with $1k offer already, youngdrift wants these and they are his if he'll take them tomorrow.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:17 AM   #41
cvc9216
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
cvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enoughcvc9216 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I did PM you again. Twice with no response. Looks like you run a business, maybe you should learn how to do business. This isn't ebay
Old 08-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #42
chnsx7

chnsx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
interested check e-mail
Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #43
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvc9216 View Post
I did PM you again. Twice with no response. Looks like you run a business, maybe you should learn how to do business. This isn't ebay
Dude I'm not here to argue with you over set of wheels, but ebay, where did you get that idea!! You said measure something and I did, and posted it, while you are thinking someone elses took them the way they are, without asking any question, and this is before I respond to your question so what did I do worng here, that makes me a bad business man, so should I tell him sorry someone is thinking about them, you said you want them, but howmany PMs should I post here with that exact words, then you send me a PM at 10 PM the night that young drift at 5 PM put deposit down for the wheels (local buyer), so what did want me to tell you, I assume you read the topic, there is so much these PM boxes hold. Again sorry about miss understanding, or what ever you like to call it, but don't judge people like this.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #44
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
He's mad because he's not getting a set of well priced wheels, of course he's bitter :P
Old 08-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #45
chnsx7

are they sold to me yet?
Old 08-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #46
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

yes everyone there sold.Leave sean alone. But he does have hella other sick ass rims hell post them im sure I can SOLD SOLD SOLD. I have to go now and stare at them Goood bye
Old 08-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #47
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

Yep They are sold and no I'm not that just to make $100 box more sell them to another person, he put deposit down and he picked them up for the asking price, Thanks again Zilvia and YoungDrift !! So no Ebay dibbing here !!
Old 08-04-2007, 01:20 AM   #48
chnsx7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMPalace View Post
Yep They are sold and no I'm not that just to make $100 box more sell them to another person, he put deposit down and he picked them up for the asking price, Thanks again Zilvia and YoungDrift !! So no Ebay dibbing here !!

so are you going to pm me the prices for all the other sets you have for sale?

thanks
Old 08-04-2007, 01:55 AM   #49
JDMPalace
Zilvia Member

I didn't get any PM request for any prices !!
Old 08-04-2007, 03:49 AM   #50
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
ni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
def some nice rims, saw them when yung drif bought them earlier, Sean is a good seller
Old 08-04-2007, 07:39 AM   #51
chnsx7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMPalace View Post
I didn't get any PM request for any prices !!
lol i e-mailed u, but now i just PMed you
Old 08-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #52
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
aall this drama over a set of rims damn... ppl here...

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #53
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Wheels are sold. Thread is over.

Closed Thread