Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
jdms13sr

Trader Rating: (0)
jdms13sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow Paint Job In NC

I need a paint job pretty bad on my s13 coupe, but have been waiting out and hesitant to drop all that money since i want a silvia front end.

I think im finally ready to go ahead and get one but ive been quoted ridiculous prices. I want somewhat of a quality job that doesn't cost $1000. Anybody know any reliable booths in NC with flexible prices?
jdms13sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If you're looking for a good paint job, you best be prepared to up some cash or do a lot of the prep work yourself...
Also, it would help your plight a lot to let us know where in NC you're located.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
Vigng
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Vigng is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
call (336) 882-1824 and ask them for prices
Vigng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What region?

Mountain/Piedmont/Eastern(CP)
Old 11-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
jdms13sr

Trader Rating: (0)
jdms13sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm in Greenville right now (eastern), but im from Charlotte so I travel there quite a bit
jdms13sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 AM   #6
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
$1000 is pretty cheap for a good paintjob. If you are looking for something cheap, better go maaco or peaches. It is not terrible if you get the upgraded one for around 500. Just my suggestion though.
jarober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There is a shop in Kinston that painted my car years ago, for around 1100 bucks. They did a good job. It used to be owned by a friend of the family, now one of the employee's took over. I don't know the name but it the only one in front of the mall near the Chinese place. I'm sure you can find something in G-vegas just as cheap after inflation.