Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #121
DV19

Trader Rating: (0)
DV19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
price please:
Viper 3303
Ultrasonic Interior Sensor 509U
Back-up Bat.
Tilt Sensor

Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #122
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV19 View Post
price please:
Viper 3303
Ultrasonic Interior Sensor 509U
Back-up Bat.
Tilt Sensor

Thanks...
I can do $299 shipped for everything. I have it all in stock and ready to ship.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #123
bradyd15
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
bradyd15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what is the remote radius on the viper responder 350 2 way remote? if im in the mall or something will that remote let me know if the alarm is going off? also if i bought the 99 dollar alarm could i upgrade it to the responder 350 remote? im very interested in this alarm, if you would pm me your response and your paypal. thanks

Last edited by bradyd15; 02-23-2011 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 02-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #124
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyd15 View Post
what is the remote radius on the viper responder 350 2 way remote? if im in the mall or something will that remote let me know if the alarm is going off? also if i bought the 99 dollar alarm could i upgrade it to the responder 350 remote? im very interested in this alarm, if you would pm me your response and your paypal. thanks
The 350 2-way will get "up to" 1500 feet. It will average in the 750 feet range. So you would obviously need to be within range in order to receive trigger notifications. You can not upgrade the $99 system to a 2-way remote. The 2-way technology is a combination of the remote, the brain box and the antenna.

My Paypal is: [email protected]

I will also send you a PM

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-24-2011, 01:52 AM   #125
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
would the viper 350 system work with the smart start or do you have to get a 2-way? I am just looking for protection and not the fancy remote start haha. and I assume that the smart start works with the android platform as well?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #126
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by My240sx View Post
would the viper 350 system work with the smart start or do you have to get a 2-way? I am just looking for protection and not the fancy remote start haha. and I assume that the smart start works with the android platform as well?
If you do not want a remote start, then the Viper 3303 and 3203 are the only security systems that are compatible with the Smart Start. Correct, the Smart Start works with Android. I use it on my EVO 4G... very cool setup!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #127
My240sx
Zilvia Member

My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Well I guess I might as well get the 5601 or 5701 cause it is nearly the same price, as long as it works with the smart start. And i dunno if you will know the answer to this, but I had my car in the shop to get painted, and they took the doors off and all the wiring, but now sometimes when I lock my car with my current alarm system, the car will not unlock when i come back hours later. Do you have any idea as to what that could be? Thanks!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #128
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by My240sx View Post
Well I guess I might as well get the 5601 or 5701 cause it is nearly the same price, as long as it works with the smart start. And i dunno if you will know the answer to this, but I had my car in the shop to get painted, and they took the doors off and all the wiring, but now sometimes when I lock my car with my current alarm system, the car will not unlock when i come back hours later. Do you have any idea as to what that could be? Thanks!
Yes, the Smart Start will work on: 5101, 5301, 5501, 5601, 5701, 5901 and 5902

Yeah, no idea on your issue... that's impossible to determine without looking at it. And to be honest with you, I can't think of a single thing it could even be, aside from a bad alarm unit maybe.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #129
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Alright sweet, well since these are indefinitely being sold I will get one in the near future after I get my tax return hopefully. But I figure my problem could be the battery or some power thing. Oh well thanks for the help!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #130
510n
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
510n is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Do you have any of the 2 way 3203 alarms in stock? I'm looking to get one for my 13.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #131
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes, I stock everything I have advertised!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #132
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
mikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hi, sent PM inquiring about an alarm system.

Thanks
Old 04-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #133
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeroy420 View Post
Hi, sent PM inquiring about an alarm system.

Thanks
I already tried to reply to you, but it wouldn't let me. So I sent you an email through Zilvia.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #134
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I read somewhere that the SMART START won't be activated by Viper unless it's installed by a dealer, is this true? How does that work if we purchase from you?
Old 04-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #135
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID S4TEEN View Post
I read somewhere that the SMART START won't be activated by Viper unless it's installed by a dealer, is this true? How does that work if we purchase from you?
I'm an authorized dealer, so I can simply activate it over the phone for you.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #136
sam21

sam21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I'm not on here much since I own a Honda and use honda-tech more often.

But a few questions

are you an authorized DEI dealer? I didnt buy from sonicelectronix because they are not

How much would it be for a Viper 5901, DEI 520t battery backup, 2 stage proximity sensor and a digital tilt motion sensor?

I am ready to buy if in you are authorized and these products are new, not refurbs, with warrantees

thank you
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #137
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam21 View Post
Hey, I'm not on here much since I own a Honda and use honda-tech more often.

But a few questions

are you an authorized DEI dealer? I didnt buy from sonicelectronix because they are not

How much would it be for a Viper 5901, DEI 520t battery backup, 2 stage proximity sensor and a digital tilt motion sensor?

I am ready to buy if in you are authorized and these products are new, not refurbs, with warrantees

thank you
PM sent!

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #138
Squirr3L

Trader Rating: (2)
Squirr3L is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey, I like to buy V5902 with audio glass sensor, tilt sensor, backup battery, and sonic sensor. My car is a base model 95 s14 with auto door locks. I'm not sure if i'll need door actuator...probably not?
Old 05-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #139
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Im glad I found this thread but all these choices has me really confused. I dont care much for the remote start,but if the alarm has the system built in. Ill have it installed. also in if i wanted to add the smartstart,this gonna be done with little trouble?

I'm sorry to repeat the same question everyone else has asked. But whats the real difference 5901,5501 and 3303.. either or Im getting the tilt and window sensors..

I have base model s13 NO power locks or windows.

thanks
Old 05-28-2011, 03:01 AM   #140
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Toby,

I have searched to try to find a similar system that will work like this one. Pretty much I want 2 way capability, remote start, glass break, tilt, and any other add ons you may suggest. Also would you be able to provide tech support for a RHD s13?

Install Essentials 530T Window Automation System Free Shipping

thanks!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #141
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirr3L View Post
Hey, I like to buy V5902 with audio glass sensor, tilt sensor, backup battery, and sonic sensor. My car is a base model 95 s14 with auto door locks. I'm not sure if i'll need door actuator...probably not?
Cool, just send me an email to: [email protected] or PM on here and we can get the ball rolling..... I have everything in stock by-the-way! Also, you will not need an actuator. The Viper system will directly control your OEM door locks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
Im glad I found this thread but all these choices has me really confused. I dont care much for the remote start,but if the alarm has the system built in. Ill have it installed. also in if i wanted to add the smartstart,this gonna be done with little trouble?
If security is all you want and compatibility with the Smart Start, then you have two choices: 3203 and 3303.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
I'm sorry to repeat the same question everyone else has asked. But whats the real difference 5901,5501 and 3303.. either or Im getting the tilt and window sensors..
No problem man, I love answering questions so everyone is informed about the product. The 3303 is security, the 5501 is remote start and the 5901 is remote start and security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Toby,

I have searched to try to find a similar system that will work like this one. Pretty much I want 2 way capability, remote start, glass break, tilt, and any other add ons you may suggest. Also would you be able to provide tech support for a RHD s13?

Install Essentials 530T Window Automation System Free Shipping

thanks!
So are you wanting the window roll-up module?.... that's what you posted a link to. If you are wanting a 2-way security/remote start, then you have three options: 5701, 5901 and 5902. All of them will control the extra sensors you listed and all of them are compatible with the Smart Start. I personally would choose either the 5901 or 5902. I can email you a wiring tech sheet for the S13 if you make a purchase. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #142
ToddB

Trader Rating: (1)
ToddB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Will the viper 3303 work for a 2011 camaro convertible. I also want a Invisibeam Field Disturbance Sensor and I think i also need a Interface Module.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #143
SPECIALTURD
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
SPECIALTURD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CAN THE "Viper 3303 Responder LC 2-Way Security" BE WIRED TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE THE DOORS/TRUNK?
Old 06-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #144
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Will the viper 3303 work for a 2011 camaro convertible. I also want a Invisibeam Field Disturbance Sensor and I think i also need a Interface Module.
PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECIALTURD View Post
CAN THE "Viper 3303 Responder LC 2-Way Security" BE WIRED TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE THE DOORS/TRUNK?
You bet!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #145
lee sung
Leaky Injector

lee sung is an unknown quantity at this point
Viper 5901, tilt sensor, backup battery, audio glass sensor, ultrasonic sensor shipped to 80027?

pm me your payment information as well.
If the price is right I will take everything if not I will just buy 5901.

Thank you!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #146
blaiznazn

blaiznazn is an unknown quantity at this point
s15

I know you must be tired of seeing how much how much when the prices are obviously posted, but I actually need to know how much. I am stationed in japan so you can see where my dilemma is. Would you be able to ship the 5501 to okinawa (96367)? Also would you by chance have the wiring diagram for a 6speed Silvia S15 so that I could wire it up? Thanks.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #147
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee sung View Post
Viper 5901, tilt sensor, backup battery, audio glass sensor, ultrasonic sensor shipped to 80027?

pm me your payment information as well.
If the price is right I will take everything if not I will just buy 5901.

Thank you!!
For some reason I never saw your post. I sincerely apologize... that's not like me!?! Let me know if you are still interested in the product and I'll go ahead and shoot you a package price. I will also throw an extra discount your way for my negligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaiznazn View Post
I know you must be tired of seeing how much how much when the prices are obviously posted, but I actually need to know how much. I am stationed in japan so you can see where my dilemma is. Would you be able to ship the 5501 to okinawa (96367)? Also would you by chance have the wiring diagram for a 6speed Silvia S15 so that I could wire it up? Thanks.
No problem man, it is another $35 for shipping beyond the amount I already factor into the price for shipping. So $244 shipped for the Viper 5501. It would take 6-10 days to get there. I do not have any wiring info on the S15. My wiring database is for US and imported to US automobiles.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-09-2011, 01:32 AM   #148
MdaddyS

MdaddyS is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm actually looking for 3, please tell me what you'd recommend for each and if they can be set to 3 different freqs so when I open the garage door and click a button - 3 cars don't chirp!

'05 Titan - Stock alarm is fine but starting to act up. Will not unlock the truck every now and then. Wouldn't mind remote start if I'm going to replace the old unit.

'97 S14 - Really don't want this one messed with, broken into and/or stolen. It get's the garage at home but the wifey love to crack fiberglass taking it out on weekends to nails, hair, and wherever else that makes me cringe to think about it sitting out on display. Manual trans so no auto start.

'93 S13 Vert - The daily that is guarded by M16's by day (lol I work at a nuke plant) but it sits on the driveway by night. I assume they'd cut their way in if trying to take it... Not TOO worried about a break in but don't want it stolen... it's stock all around with a cheap deck. Auto so A start would be nice.

Money is kinda tight but I need to protect my harem; what say you?

Thanks for your time and attention and that LS3 build looks nice mang!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #149
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaddyS View Post
I'm actually looking for 3, please tell me what you'd recommend for each and if they can be set to 3 different freqs so when I open the garage door and click a button - 3 cars don't chirp!

'05 Titan - Stock alarm is fine but starting to act up. Will not unlock the truck every now and then. Wouldn't mind remote start if I'm going to replace the old unit.

'97 S14 - Really don't want this one messed with, broken into and/or stolen. It get's the garage at home but the wifey love to crack fiberglass taking it out on weekends to nails, hair, and wherever else that makes me cringe to think about it sitting out on display. Manual trans so no auto start.

'93 S13 Vert - The daily that is guarded by M16's by day (lol I work at a nuke plant) but it sits on the driveway by night. I assume they'd cut their way in if trying to take it... Not TOO worried about a break in but don't want it stolen... it's stock all around with a cheap deck. Auto so A start would be nice.

Money is kinda tight but I need to protect my harem; what say you?

Thanks for your time and attention and that LS3 build looks nice mang!
Just so you know, the Viper remote starters are designed to work on manual transmissions.... so I don't know if that will change your mind on the S14!?!

Personally I would do 2-way systems on all of them. Even a Smart Start if you want to spend the extra cash. For the vert you will want a motion sensor(509U) at the very least in addition to the security system. So technically you could do the same system on all three of them if you wanted to. Do you have any idea of which model(s) you may be interested in? Or do you have an overall budget you are hoping to stay around?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #150
MdaddyS

MdaddyS is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the reply!

As for budget, no... I will get what I need to protect everything but don't have money to splurge. (I have 2 little girls that like to take care of any "extra" money)

I also don't understand why the 2 remotes look different like on the 350 2-way, the purpose?

leaning towards 2x 3203's for the cars and a 5601 for the truck. Seems like most of the difference is in how cool of a key fob you want.