Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 05-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #61
webgeek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
webgeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Sure do, ready to ship out ASAP!
So connect it to my alarm, activate it, then I can unlock my car using my iPhone? Compatible with the 3303v correct?

Send the $$$ to the PayPal email listed on this thread?
webgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #62
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by webgeek View Post
So connect it to my alarm, activate it, then I can unlock my car using my iPhone? Compatible with the 3303v correct?

Send the $$$ to the PayPal email listed on this thread?
  • Plug it into the black port on the 3303V
  • Wire red to constant
  • Wire black to ground
  • I need to activate it, which I can do over the phone with you.
  • You will then be able to lock, unlock, panic, activate AUX from your phone at any distance.
  • You will receive alarm trigger notifications via text on your phone from any distance.
  • Soon you will also be able to check status. So you will be able to just look at your phone and see if the car is locked or unlocked like on your remote.

You can Paypal me at:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your correct shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

Thanks,

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #63
webgeek
Leaky Injector

webgeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
  • Plug it into the black port on the 3303V
  • Wire red to constant
  • Wire black to ground
  • I need to activate it, which I can do over the phone with you.
  • You will then be able to lock, unlock, panic, activate AUX from your phone at any distance.
  • You will receive alarm trigger notifications via text on your phone from any distance.
  • Soon you will also be able to check status. So you will be able to just look at your phone and see if the car is locked or unlocked like on your remote.

You can Paypal me at:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your correct shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

Thanks,

Toby
Sounds good last question: Do I go through you or Viper directly to renew the 3 year subscription when that time comes?
webgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #64
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by webgeek View Post
Sounds good last question: Do I go through you or Viper directly to renew the 3 year subscription when that time comes?
You can go through me, but it's easier to just do it through the website mysmartstart.com You will do it through there when we first activate it anyway.
  • You call me once the unit is in and powered up.
  • We wait for the lights on the unit to go solid.
  • I enter your information into the activation portal.
  • I send commands to confirm operation.
  • Once all commands work I activate it.
  • You will receive an email from Directed with your username and temporary password.
  • You will follow the link given in the email which will direct you to mysmartstart.com.
  • You will enter in your username and password to log in.
  • You will then choose and pay for a subscription plan.
  • You can then change your password on the site.
  • Then you will enter your username and password into your app.
  • Done!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #65
Damado93
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
Damado93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hi there, highly interested and actually looking for an alarm.. my friend has a similar one to
Viper 5704V: $239 Shipped! or Viper 4704V: $209 Shipped! they look the same to me and seem to have the same features?

i was wondering if this came with the remote start module ?
and if that is the price shipped to Burbank,CA 91503?

thanks!
Damado93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #66
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damado93 View Post
hi there, highly interested and actually looking for an alarm.. my friend has a similar one to
Viper 5704V: $239 Shipped! or Viper 4704V: $209 Shipped! they look the same to me and seem to have the same features?

i was wondering if this came with the remote start module ?
and if that is the price shipped to Burbank,CA 91503?

thanks!
I PM'd you on the 27th, but I don't think I received a reply back... just making sure you received the message!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #67
logem

Trader Rating: (0)
logem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can you please confirm for me that the Viper 3303V will accept the DEI 508D Field Disturbance Sensor?

The 508D has a 4 wires, while the 3303V has a 3 pin input. Will the 3303 brain distinguish the first-stage warn away outputs from the 508D vs. the second-stage trigger output from the 508D if I connect the 508D green and blue wires to the brain MUX input?

If the 3303 is not compatible with the 508D, then what would be the best alarm model for me?

I have a Jeep Wrangler so I need the Field Disturbance Sensor, no remote start (it is a manual), no power locks/trunks. I want 2-way communication, starter kill, shock sensor, battery backup, and field disturbance.

Thanks,

Mike L.
logem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #68
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by logem View Post
Can you please confirm for me that the Viper 3303V will accept the DEI 508D Field Disturbance Sensor?

The 508D has a 4 wires, while the 3303V has a 3 pin input. Will the 3303 brain distinguish the first-stage warn away outputs from the 508D vs. the second-stage trigger output from the 508D if I connect the 508D green and blue wires to the brain MUX input?

If the 3303 is not compatible with the 508D, then what would be the best alarm model for me?

I have a Jeep Wrangler so I need the Field Disturbance Sensor, no remote start (it is a manual), no power locks/trunks. I want 2-way communication, starter kill, shock sensor, battery backup, and field disturbance.

Thanks,

Mike L.
Actually, all of DEI's sensors will work with all of their security systems... AND any other brand of security system for that matter. They can simply be hardwired to the brain.

However, the Viper 3303 has a 3-pin sensor port(Zone 4) AND a 4-pin sensor port(Zone 7)... so you can simply just plug it in like you are wanting to do.

The 3303V, 508D and 520T will run you $269 shipped.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or want to go ahead and make the purchase.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #69
uclaman

uclaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadfield,

I have a 2000 ford mustang, do i need anything special with the 5204v to bypass the immobilizer on remote start?

Also where is your shop located?

Thanks,
Alex
uclaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #70
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclaman View Post
Broadfield,

I have a 2000 ford mustang, do i need anything special with the 5204v to bypass the immobilizer on remote start?

Also where is your shop located?

Thanks,
Alex
Yes, you would need a PATS bypass module... runs $39

My shop is Bloomington, IL

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #71
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Whatsup Toby,

I'm looking for an alarm with GPS tracking and notifcations. Any recommendations?
Old 08-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #72
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Whatsup Toby,

I'm looking for an alarm with GPS tracking and notifcations. Any recommendations?
I would recommend the Viper 3303V along with the VSM250... which is the GPS Smart Start. You would be able to arm/disarm the vehicle from a smart phone from any distance. It will also text you if the alarm is triggered. Then of course you can track the vehicle from your smart phone via a Google map. It will text you if the car moves at all... assuming it's armed or in lockdown mode. You then also have the 2-way remote that comes with the 3303V, which will also notify you of triggers as long as you are within the advertised 2000 feet range.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #73
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
I am down for that. How much am I looking at for everything shipped to 11566?
Old 08-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #74
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I am down for that. How much am I looking at for everything shipped to 11566?
You would be looking at $428 shipped.

Were you wanting any other sensors?... tilt sensor, glass break sensor etc?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #75
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Definitely tilt and glass.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 AM   #76
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Definitely tilt and glass.
Ok, the tilt is another $37 and the glass $19. I'll throw the tilt in for free. So $447 shipped for everything.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #77
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
So I've decided to go with 3303V with tilt and glass break sensors. Please pm me total and your Paypal. Thanks.
1gr8bar10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #78
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gr8bar10der View Post
So I've decided to go with 3303V with tilt and glass break sensors. Please pm me total and your Paypal. Thanks.
Bingo, I'm on it!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #79
SinCityS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
SinCityS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Payment sent for my second Viper 5904v!! thank you!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #80
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityS14 View Post
Payment sent for my second Viper 5904v!! thank you!
Awesome man! I'll get it shipped out first thing Monday morning. For being such a good customer, I'll toss in a free sensor of your choice if you would like. Just let me know which one you would like?

Thanks again,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #81
Frankz91
Zilvia Addict

Frankz91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested in 3303V & Tilt Sensor
Shipped to 91766 Pomona Ca
Frankz91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #82
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankz91 View Post
Interested in 3303V & Tilt Sensor
Shipped to 91766 Pomona Ca
It would be $236 shipped... in stock and ready to roll!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #83
iczer200sx

iczer200sx is an unknown quantity at this point
hi there,

does the smart start support windows 7/8 phones? i tried to run a search however there's not much information on that.
iczer200sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #84
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczer200sx View Post
hi there,

does the smart start support windows 7/8 phones? i tried to run a search however there's not much information on that.
Even as a dealer, I don't have a list of compatible phones. A real easy way to check though is to access the app store via your phone and see if you can download the Viper SmarStart app. If you can download the app to your phone then your phone is obviously supported

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #85
kabukrish

kabukrish is an unknown quantity at this point
Query regarding Viper 3203

Hello,
Please i need to buy the Viper 3203 for my Fiat Punto Classic 2011, need to know the procedure for that..
i also need to know can you help for the installation

Thanks...

Viper 3203V: $159 Shipped!

Viper - Viper 3203 Responder LE SuperCode 2-Way Security System

kabukrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #86
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabukrish View Post
Hello,
Please i need to buy the Viper 3203 for my Fiat Punto Classic 2011, need to know the procedure for that..
i also need to know can you help for the installation

Thanks...

I sent you an email earlier today.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #87
ZERTA RACING
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
ZERTA RACING is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hello,
I am looking to get
Viper 5704V
tilt sensor
door lock actuators
window roll-up modules
How hard would it be to install? This is for my S14.
-Thomas
ZERTA RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #88
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERTA RACING View Post
Hello,
I am looking to get
Viper 5704V
tilt sensor
door lock actuators
window roll-up modules
How hard would it be to install? This is for my S14.
-Thomas
Hey Thomas, I replied to you in my other thread, but I'll quote you a price here:

I can do the total package for $329 shipped

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #89
s13 game-changer
Zilvia Member

s13 game-changer is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey how is it going. I just got my hatch stolen yesterday but plan on getting another soon if I can not find mine.
Any recommendations?
I want security, gps, tilt sensors, and anything else that could help with my car being towed out of my place.. Thanks in and vane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
s13 game-changer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #90
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I purchased an alarm from you back in 2012, and the main key pad to the alarm broke. Can I purchase a replacement from you? 4704v is the model I believe.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote