Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #31
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeetereater View Post
yeah in person maybe but over the internet hes a bad ass, and takes peoples money and im not the only one if you read back though this thread.
dude still point blank peroid took my money and gave me shit in return but 2 .50 cent blank chips for my car, and would not do anything about it. quit returning emails and everything
Now why in the hell would i send two blank chips? If YOU installed them BACKWARDS they fry and become blank chips which is what sounds like is going on.

It does me zero good to send you a blank chip so go ahead and talk your shit if you want or you could of send me a pm and we could of came to a resolution. The guy asked if i was still in business and yes I am, I run a dyno down in san diego.

Anyhow, If it takes me a while to respond, I'm about to fly to SEMA I'll be back on sat but if you own a nissan I can tune it.. I have also just cracked the keys for all new 2002-2014 nissans and can now tune those for peeps.

-J