Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:30 PM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ All Star Bash 2 $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Be there BITCHES
Old 07-24-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
HYPE HYPE HYPE. Let's HYPE this shit up.

It's so funny because we can hype it up as much as we want and the event will actually live up to the hype because it will be that awesome.

Here's a list of shit that went down at the last one.

Drift Alliance showed us how it's done, team tandem style with the greatest tandem run ever at balcony
SD boys brought some horseshoes golfball on a string thing and played all night with Tony of DA
The best cars in the west were all there and blowing up aero
Aspeclogan made hamburgers all night
Annie and Omar brought steaks
We drank a lot of beer and Jager
Charlie got mad at everyone AHAHAHHAA
Brian did a magic trick with his bumper middrift
We did like 20 car tandem at HTM
Chris Forsberg linked the ridiculous water tower to uphill section
Hampshaaaa got effed up and passed out on Chris Forsbergs trailer
Tony molested me in my sleeping bag
Aaron showed Lindsay his new level of driving by practically hitting me in tandem when following RAD
Danny joined Brian and Henry and formed real Pink Godzira drift team and got 3rd place
Squidd busted a million tie rods
Mattycakes killed an oil cooler
I killed a front bumper
Tommy and Brian used KA's that only had 2 cylinders working
Justin Pawlak blew a GT3071 because his rotary is too much to handle
Team Crash S14's actually crashed
Hampshaa randomly decided to try and kill a bunch of camera men
An SC300 was actually drifting out there and it wasn't Alex Pheifer
Mario came back to drift at balcony
Lots of people tried HTM for the first time

and lastly

THE EVENT WAS THE GREATEST DRIFT EVENT OF ALL TIME!!! Not exagerating in the slightest.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
kikoeltravieso
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
kikoeltravieso is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm new here so how bout directions?
kikoeltravieso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:22 PM   #4
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
The event will be held at Willow Springs International Raceway.

Driving directions.
http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/...directions.asp

Cost is $10 at the gate for spectators and drivers. Event will be held on the Horse Thief Mile track.

Footage from last event at HTM and from balcony team comp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4dje-zTL0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSAwb1e2USg
Old 07-24-2007, 08:24 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Hot Like Fire.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
this event will be gayer than 6 girls all with treetrunk legs drinking boxes of wine.

-the stewart leask
JdM_JunKiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #7
whitezenkis14

Trader Rating: (0)
whitezenkis14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looks like a hell of a time... would this be something an intermediate driver would have fun at or more for the advanced drivers?
whitezenkis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
IM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the car is running i will actually be participating, you can all point and laugh at my horrible driving
Old 07-24-2007, 11:15 PM   #9
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ANY driver would haev fun at HTM
doesnt matter who u are
suck at drift? mm grip a bit is definitely fun!!

i cant wait.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:08 AM   #10
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
the last asb @ htm was the sickest event hands down
anybody whom does not agree can't hang wit htm!
seat time galore
drifter's paradise!
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:09 AM   #11
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
yea many poeple dropped after saturday when we had HTM on sunday
PUSSIES!!

no hiding now!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
yea many poeple dropped after saturday when we had HTM on sunday
PUSSIES!!

no hiding now!!
AAHAHAH serious. There's no hiding this time. Your either a part of it or your gonna be hardparking in the pits.

On ziptied, a few guys from around the country said they'd be here for this one. We got a team coming down from Seattle. I talked to Tony from DA today and he said they are going to try and make it out again. There's a dude from the east coast coming out. Some dudes from Arizona coming. This one might even be bigger than the last one. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:22 AM   #13
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

saturday is JD HTM comp too

oh fuck yeah.
will flybert maintain the belt?? we shall seee!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:27 AM   #14
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
saturday is JD HTM comp too

oh fuck yeah.
will flybert maintain the belt?? we shall seee!!
AHAHAHAHA is that why you've been following me every time we tandem at HTM. If we match up, I hope it's in the finals. O and Justin. You know he's gonna be there with his million HP setup and perfect driving skill. Hopefully Forest can make it to this one too.

Day 1 should be called "Clash of the Titans"

Haven't come up with a name for day 2 yet.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:29 AM   #15
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

fuck!!!
justin he's so damn consistent!!! and awesome!!
he'll be there for sure
its gonna get nuts
i dont want to run tandem w/ u in comps
because we'd be doing like 800 one more times
because we do that shit sooo much already.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:47 AM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
My boner for this event is so good.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #17
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Where's the next flyer slacker?
Old 07-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #18
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
My boner is half the size but my excitement level is just as high

FLUCK YEAH

Hamburgers for everyone!

Robble robble!

Look at me in the first flyer showing off my sweet sound system to everyone

All Star Bash: The Phantom Menace

Its the prequel

Go and see you will understand the origin

We are going back in time

Roads? Who needs roads?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
EEEEK!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #20
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I shall bring an extra pair of pants and underwear when I do this event.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #21
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hopefully i'll be there driving, if not i will be there spectating for sure
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #22
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Went to the last event but just spectated...still kicked ass just enjoying the show! I'll see if I can throw some cheapies on the race car and drive this time.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #23
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentumGT View Post
Went to the last event but just spectated...still kicked ass just enjoying the show! I'll see if I can throw some cheapies on the race car and drive this time.

-Jon
Or at least bring a helmet and get some ridealongs.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #24
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
There you go. I might take you up on that offer.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #25
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i'll bring a helmet if i'm not driving, hopefully get ride alongs from every1 who will let me lol
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #26
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentumGT View Post
There you go. I might take you up on that offer.

-Jon
I never refuse. When we head down the hill in the judged section, I want you to try and slap Aaron in the face because we're going to be that close. AHAHAHAHAA.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #27
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection

Raybans optional.

The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:31 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
But the question is Logan

Will you ride into the danger zone with me?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #29
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
But the question is Logan

Will you ride into the danger zone with me?
Definitely not.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 07-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #30
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Brian, your MS PAint skills rock, we missed the last one, but looks like we will be at this one.

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote