Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #121
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
2 bucket seats now.
worst idea ever.
I have to crawl through the center of the seats if I want to even reach back there....
Old 06-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #122
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
2 bucket seats now.
worst idea ever.
I have to crawl through the center of the seats if I want to even reach back there....
Unbolt your bucket seat and push it forward. It is what I have to do everytime. I sneak in two tires in the back seat through the bottom hole in the cage.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #123
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oooh yeah
my car is ready
fixed my turn signals. im street legal now baby!

woo woo!!

washed and cleaned the car. loaed it up last night
READY TO ROCK

today will officially be...

THE

LONGEST

DAY

EVER

TOLD.

or something.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #124
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Yeah I'm thinking thats what I'll be doing.
Take out seat
put wheels back there
put seat back in.

do it again for the ride home...
Old 06-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #125
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I'm thinking thats what I'll be doing.
Take out seat
put wheels back there
put seat back in.

do it again for the ride home...
It sucks, but it's cheaper than having a truck and a trailor.

You will be fine.

Good luck to you all!

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #126
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
omg pics soon boys.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 PM   #127
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I could help you bring them if you can drop em' off to me today.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:25 PM   #128
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89 View Post
omg pics soon boys.
whoa whoa whoa slow down there or you're gonna shoot in your pants.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #129
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
i cannot wait.

to see the pics that is.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #130
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
my car is already packed

sitting downstairs

its STUFFED full

sleeping bags and radial drags

you know how we do

OPERATION WHO IS DOUSAN x DOUSAN WHO? commence!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #131
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Wait what... who is Dousan?
Old 06-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #132
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #133
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
The god that you worship.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 06-22-2007, 01:43 PM   #134
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
The god that you worship.
LOLz. Oh man...... no but seriously who is Dousan?
Old 06-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #135
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Camera: Check
Lenses: Check
Tanning Lotion: Check
Huey Lewis and the News Greatest Hits on endless repeat: Check
Old 06-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #136
Brian
Post Whore!

^^^^^^
hahah, ok I'll bring Back to the Future.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #137
Brian
Post Whore!

Pomps for everybody
I got a can at home if you want me to bring it...
Old 06-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #138
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
w00t!!!!!! i got all my crap in the hallway, blocking passage to the bathroom...but im ready to go damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:27 PM   #139
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
i swear i fucking hate the ct, i need to move somewhere good to enjoy this shit.....

but for the photog's, how exactly do you guys get such clear high speed shots from far away?
have fun take some god pics and dont forget to post them!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:35 PM   #140
Brian
Post Whore!

sweet cameras and lenses.
and skill.

i swear to god, it better not be like usual, TONS of people shooting, then.... NO PICS EVER POSTED

fuck that
Old 06-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #141
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
i will have video!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #142
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Quote:
sweet cameras and lenses.
and skill.

i swear to god, it better not be like usual, TONS of people shooting, then.... NO PICS EVER POSTED

fuck that
Im gonna whore my shit out, or sell it to esquire or teen people or something.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:20 PM   #143
Brian
Post Whore!

oh hell yea

Teen People
Seventeen
Tiger Beat

go for it
Old 06-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #144
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

CREW products smell good

In the manly get girls kinda way

I used to use their pomade

But I didn't get girls

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 06-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #145
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
get ready to come home crying... i heard 3 coupes ala merry x'mas will win this team thang thang!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #146
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah right

welcome to reality, buddy.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:08 PM   #147
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ill be there tomorrow from H-tizzle reppin....spectatin...
chris300zr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:13 PM   #148
Brian
Post Whore!

you deserve a trophy

I'll find one
Old 06-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #149
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
WOOOHHOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU BRIAN HARTE AND YUSEF AND CFINCH

just kidding

<3

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:04 PM   #150
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
911 911 ASAP Does anyone have an s13 fuel pump mine died last night!!!!!!

AIM me if you have one. sideview_s13 (yahoo)

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote