Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"the Kids Want Drift" Single Run & Tandem Saturday, Feb. 16th Cordele,ga

Saturday Febuary,16th 2008
Registration & Tech: 7:30am - 8:30am

Mandatory Driver's Meeting: 8:30am - 9:00am(DO NOT BE LATE IF YOU PLAN ON DRIVING)Cars on Track: 9:00am - DARK

PRACTICE REGISTRATION:
PLEASE INCLUDE DRIVER'S FULL NAME & CONTACT INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAYPAL ORDER FORM!!
Pre-registration =$75 Deadline is Midnight Saturday, February 9th.Late Registration =$100.00Event Day =$125.00**When pre-registering, please do not include the passenger or spectator payment with the driver payment.**
Passengers are$10.00 at the gate. *cash only*valid all day. HELMET REQUIRED and NOT PROVIDED.
Spectators are$5.00 all day.Pay at the gate *cash only*

45 DRIVER CAP!!!

OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
You can pre-register** by:
(a.) sending the appropriate amount via PayPal.com to [email protected]
(b.) you can register at the track on the day of the event. If you choose the later, you are not guaranteed a spot and will also be charged an event day penalty. Only pre-registered drivers are guaranteed a spot.

TENATIVE SCHEDULE:*
6:30AM Facility Opens
7:15AM - 8:15AM Registration and Driver Check In
7:15AM - 8:30AM Technical Inspections
8:30AM - Mandatory Drivers Meeting
9:00AM - Practice Sessions Begin
6:00PM or Dark - Event is Over
7:00PM - Facility Closes/Secure Track

Driver Instruction leading up to drivers' meeting:
* Please take your car in the paddock area and prep your car for inspection.
* Then form a single file line at the start box (on track) to be tech inspected, leave your inspection sheet on your windshield.
* While your car is being inspected please go to registration, here you will sign in and turn in your waiver. You will receive your car number and wrist band.
* Once you have completed with registration and your car has completed tech inspection, you can take one 10-15 mph parade lap on the track in your car. Speed limit will be strictly enforced and if violated you will not be allowed to participate in your first session on the track.
* Return to the paddock area and wait for the drivers meeting.
**Passengers should be paid for at the gate and take their waiver to the registration table where they'll get their wristband. **

DETAILS:
This event will cater to both beginner, and advanced drivers along with high and/or low horsepower vehicles.
Grounds speed limit is 10 mph and the paddock speed limit is 5mph, both will be strictly enforced. Failure to obey this and all other rules will result in dismissal from the event and loss of all entry fees.
Restaurants and gas stations are near by, but make sure to bring plenty of tires, water, food, etc...

MEDIA:
All media people will not be allowed on the track at anytime. There will be a section cleared out on the outside of the oval away from all driver activity.

MISCELLANEOUS:
Any person or persons engaging in an unsafe or inappropriate behavior on or off the track as deemed by the event organizers, track officials, and/or venue, will not be tolerated. Failure to follow any of the aforementioned rules will result in such individuals being removed from the premises without refund and depending on the severity of the incident, possible banishment from any other southeastdrift.com events.

DISCLAIMER:
Southeastdrift.com may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the www.southeastdrift.com website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content. If you have any questions that you do not feel are addressed on our website please contact Marcos at [email protected]

For concerns/questions concerning the event contact Marcos at [email protected]
to become a sponsor of the event contact Marcos at [email protected]

Venue>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 01-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
AH! that course is sexy! i wish i live east coast = P

mad props holding that event?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
realslow
BANNED

realslow is on a distinguished road
its a 7 hour drive but i see if i can make it, 3 drift events in 3 weeks will be tough, but i defiantly love the fact of all seat time i will be getting
realslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
wow marcos steeping it up.. keep us posted with pics. maybe brad sreibbling will be there and capture his amazing shots.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn thats cheap!! and its a beautiful course!! i wish i can go...but sorry, its too far for me!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
thats my moms bday i might make it
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
damn thats cheap!! and its a beautiful course!! i wish i can go...but sorry, its too far for me!
lets fly lil jack with our cars danglin from an airplane hanger >_<
Old 01-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Yeah..This track is awesome..Lots of seat times, and lost of people from near by states coming..Heres a vid of me from this place..Youll get the idea.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCDGyqydcA[/ame]
Old 01-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

i wish i was in teh east coast >_<
Old 01-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
killing it marcos.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
SCREW THE KIDS !!!!!

I WANT DRIFT !!!!!!
that track looks so good!!

But I never plan on going to GA, lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:46 PM   #12
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
Yeah..This track is awesome..Lots of seat times, and lost of people from near by states coming..Heres a vid of me from this place..Youll get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCDGyqydcA
You killed it bro. Right on

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote